Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Fx for a girl for you :)

I'd like to go back to pink, dresses, girly stuff etc but honestly don't mind either way. It's nice to be happy as last time I wanted a girl and felt sad, obvi not knowing how great my DS would be. So thankful for him. He is the nicest kid :)

Hello ladies so I took my first dose of soy last night side effects very little my plan is to take them CD2-6 80,120,160,200,240
Fx for a good strong egg and BFP!!!! At the end of this cycle

Hello ladies

I don't have much to update at the moment. I'm still waiting for a peak on my CBFM. I've been ill the past few weeks so I haven't really bothered with temping. I just hope I do ov this cycle because I didn't last time.

I'm thinking of taking a break from soy and just NTNP for a few months so I can concentrate on losing weight as our place on the IVF waiting list is conditional on me getting my BMI down to a certain level. Part of me is saying, just throw everything you can at these last few cycles to try and conceive naturally though. I guess I've got a couple of weeks to decide for sure.

Dani - I see you're an Aberdeen quine too :) I live in Angus now but I spent most of my life in Aberdeenshire.

Hello ladies

I don't have much to update at the moment. I'm still waiting for a peak on my CBFM. I've been ill the past few weeks so I haven't really bothered with temping. I just hope I do ov this cycle because I didn't last time.

I'm thinking of taking a break from soy and just NTNP for a few months so I can concentrate on losing weight as our place on the IVF waiting list is conditional on me getting my BMI down to a certain level. Part of me is saying, just throw everything you can at these last few cycles to try and conceive naturally though. I guess I've got a couple of weeks to decide for sure.

Dani - I see you're an Aberdeen quine too :) I live in Angus now but I spent most of my life in Aberdeenshire.

Aw nice too see a Scots lass on here ;)

Where in Aberdeenshire? My DH is from cruden bay but went to Peterhead so I know a lot of ppl from that neck of the woods.

Fx for ur peak soon x

My OPKs are getting dark again, wtf is with that?! Ive no ov signs or pain so I'm assuming sat was def O day. Such a mind game.....

Dani - I'm from Ellon, but I've got a lot of family near Peterhead. I moved down to Montrose when I met my DH :)

OPK's don't work for me because I've got PCOS so I don't have much experience of them, but hopefully someone else can give you advice.

Ah ok I've friends from there as does DH. I went on my p7 trip with Ellon to holland as my headmaster was from there and his wife taught at Ellon. I'm still friends with his daughter.

I dated a guy from Montrose once. Small world ;)

It's ok re the opk I'm 99% sure I O'd and il BD tomo to be safe. We aren't doing the every day BD this time TTC. Just every 3/4/5 as sperm can live long enough and it was too stressful and very non romantic having to do it all the time. X

It's a very small world :)

I try to BD every 2nd day in my fertile time but it never goes to plan. It's hard to get DH on board without telling him or him thinking I'm just after his swimmers lol!

That's what I was worried about too as DH isn't actually bothered about #3 but says if it happens it happens. Whereas in more I want it to happen. So far he hasn't made it difficult though ;)

I think as long as he is getting some he is happy lol

My DS is turning 3 in March

Boys are best :)

I'd be happy with either but think I'd be more relieved if I got another boy as my DD is hard work!

I would love a girl as i have 2 boys but i think it is going to be another boy as there is 10 grandkids on DH side and only 2 are girls but i will be made up with a girl. I find out in 5 days can't wait

So exciting! Ive everything crossed for you ;)

My mums side are nearly all girls and my husbands all boys! We got lucky I think x

hi every1 hope you are all good xx afm the spotting finally stopped a few days ago but cd16 for me and no + opk last 2 cycles were cd 10/11 and af usually arrives cd22 had not a thing no tender boobs no cramps zilch i feel this is gonna be another very long avulvatory cycle:cry:

Oh no mrsp :( I'm sorry to hear that. Is the spotting from the soy or are do you usually have that?

Sorry I'm not up to speed with everyone yet (((hugs))) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->