Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

hi dani xx idk this is my 3rd cycle on soy last 2 were fine i think i oed 10/11 cd 16 has i said and zilch lol xx

Did u change the days/dose at all? How were your cycles previous to Soy? FX its a late big eggy and a BFP! :)

Oh, sorry to hear that, mrsp! I've been getting nervous about when I will ovulate this cycle (my first on soy). With the shifts forward or back that I've read about, I'm hoping I won't miss it!

Ja123 - mine was early 2 days. You should know/feel it. I def did x

Thanks, Dani Rose - I hope I will! I'm just a little nervous because I haven't been off BC for long, and ovulation last cycle was a bit delayed (I think) due to injury/ibuprofen... so I'm not as certain of my usual O date compared to those who have been tracking for a while.

Ladies I will like to join. Going to GNC today to get my Soy Isolavones. I am desperate now :)
Wish me luck guys

Did u change the days/dose at all? How were your cycles previous to Soy? FX its a late big eggy and a BFP! :)

hi dani xx no same dose i had not ovulated in 16 month since having the mirena coil removed i really feel im beyond help now xx

So you had the coil removed and haven't O'd in 16 months since or the time you were on it? Are the drs doing anything to investigate/help if it's been that long since it was removed? I'm pretty sure they should be prescribing something if that's the case? Have you tried clomid yet or anything? Sorry for the Qs.

I had fertility help to conceive my DS so just trying to help x

Welcome BabyDoll!! Good luck with the soy!!

Julie I'm so sorry your cycle has been all messed up this time around!

Dani when do you plan on testing?

Hope you are all well!!!:hugs:

I'm trying to hold out to 10dpo. I don't feel pg at all but I'm really trying not to "think" I am to be let down by AF.

Too many cycles TTC DS I was convinced then crushed. I'm trying to stay cool lol

That's the difficult one!! To keep cool under pressure with the days passing by

We are staying in Kissimmee. Visiting all the parks etc. I've met some friends on FF, my DS buddy group. A few of us are meeting up.

They are all meeting in Chicago in may too so I'm trying to afford it! If I'm pg it's a no go but if not I might jump on a flight ;-)

Madrid, I'm coping ok this cycle, so far. Ideally we want to be pg after our holiday but I'd be ecstatic if it happened sooner to spare me the TTC hell I had with my DS. Based on other ppls experiences it wasnt that bad but I have rheumatoid arthritis and was Med free TTC him, the pain was awful.
I'm on "safe" meds this time but they not working the best x

So you had the coil removed and haven't O'd in 16 months since or the time you were on it? Are the drs doing anything to investigate/help if it's been that long since it was removed? I'm pretty sure they should be prescribing something if that's the case? Have you tried clomid yet or anything? Sorry for the Qs.

I had fertility help to conceive my DS so just trying to help x

hi dani been down the doctor route cos of my age 42 and already having grown up children they wont refer me to a fs and my doctor wont prescribe clomid so soy is my last chance xx i think i was ovulating while having the coil has i always had ewcm but since it was taken out im not ive had all the 21 day blood tests done and they all came back anulvatory xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->