Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

That's ridiculous! But I know what you are saying as I got the same treatment because I had DD already etc. They told me I needed clomid but wouldn't prescribe it. No flames please but a friend gave me some and I took it, cycle one and a bfp. I was stupid and scared but the benefit for me by far outweighed the risk. I'm not promoting this avenue though as it's dangerous. I was desperate at the time.

Drs suck sometimes x

DH and my family went pretty crazy when they knew I took the risk. DH knew I had it but made me promise not to take it incase I got sick, lost a tube etc. It sat 2 months in my cupboard then one day I thought sack it and took it. DH only knew after O and I BDd through gritted teeth lol! Sore is not the word!

LOL, I know what you mean... Dh Don't know I'm going to take soy but I myself had to do something bc of the stupid dr wont

I haven't read anything bad about soy so fx it's ok. My DH knows im
Taking it but as he wants a relaxed approach to TTC I didn't go into the ins and outs x

That's ridiculous! But I know what you are saying as I got the same treatment because I had DD already etc. They told me I needed clomid but wouldn't prescribe it. No flames please but a friend gave me some and I took it, cycle one and a bfp. I was stupid and scared but the benefit for me by far outweighed the risk. I'm not promoting this avenue though as it's dangerous. I was desperate at the time.

Drs suck sometimes x
i would have done the same i know you can buy it on the internet but i am too scared but saying that i am getting to the point where i desperate its taken over my life for the last 18 months xx

LOL, I know what you mean... Dh Don't know I'm going to take soy but I myself had to do something bc of the stupid dr wont

lol my oh is 1 of those blokes that says if it happens it happens i told him the soy was to give me my af back cos they were up to 67 days long im praying that it works im 43 in march and said i would give up at the 18 month mark 2 cycles to go xx

lol my oh is 1 of those blokes that says if it happens it happens i told him the soy was to give me my af back cos they were up to 67 days long im praying that it works im 43 in march and said i would give up at the 18 month mark 2 cycles to go xx

LOL, that not bad Hope you get your BFP soon hun... OH and I gave one of my bottles of soy to my mom since she is going through the "CHANGE OF LIFE" she sure can be bitchy sometime :haha:

Mrsp I sent you a pm.

Hotpink good idea I might do the same with my mum lol

Mrsp I sent you a pm.

Hotpink good idea I might do the same with my mum lol

:haha: Well she is suppost to be taking Estrogen anyways but she can't find it anywhere in the stores so i figured soy is just the same, I'm just waiting for my Pappy to call and tell me it's working as of now, since they are on the road "My Pappy is a truck driver" so they really don't have the time to stop and really look for what she need's so if they work for her ebay here I come for more..:haha::rofl::rofl::haha:

Excellent. My mum works in a dr surgery and I swear menopausal women don't think they are acting weird at all. I think they are blind to their behaviour lol!

Lucky il tell her she is crazy! ;)

LOL, that not bad Hope you get your BFP soon hun... OH and I gave one of my bottles of soy to my mom since she is going through the "CHANGE OF LIFE" she sure can be bitchy sometime :haha:

my ex mother in law was going threw the change but she was a bitch anyway lol xx

Excellent. My mum works in a dr surgery and I swear menopausal women don't think they are acting weird at all. I think they are blind to their behaviour lol!

lol i will be there soon ha ha although i dont act or look nearly 43 people think im early 30s got that from my mum shes 72 and looks about 55 just wish my body would act like early 30s xx

my ex mother in law was going threw the change but she was a bitch anyway lol xx
:rofl:

My mom will be 49 this month :dohh:

My mum went a bit mental when she went through the change. I wish I'd known about soy then! She was peri-menopausal for about 10 years, when I was a teenager going through my own crazy hormonal stage. My poor dad lol!

Hi ladies,

Just did an opk strip and when it looked positive, wanted to confirm with digital. The digital was negative, but I still think the strip looks pretty good - thoughts?

Thanks!
Jennifer

P.S. This is CD 11, so ovulation may very well be early due to soy this cycle :thumbup:

Attachments

• opkfeb2.jpg
    opkfeb2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe