Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Looks pretty + to me. I'd just BD BD BD and make sure covered. Vert strange the digi -

Ja123~ That looks + to me but my digi never said the same as my lines i got a + digi then 2 days after -digi and + lines but i ov'd on the 1st + digi good luck and get bding

Hi ladies,

Just did an opk strip and when it looked positive, wanted to confirm with digital. The digital was negative, but I still think the strip looks pretty good - thoughts?

Thanks!
Jennifer

P.S. This is CD 11, so ovulation may very well be early due to soy this cycle :thumbup:

Wowzers that's a + tooooo meeee :haha: Wait are you thanking me? My name is Jennifer As well:thumbup:

hi all xx getting a few twinges now and crampy cd17 had a lot ov watery cm for 3 days but no + opk af usually arrives cd22 so im at a loss unless ive ovulated late this cycle fxed xx

I had a pg dream. I was showing my BFF my bfp and DH was angry as he wanted to wait to tell ppl. I woke up to pee and then actually thought I was pg for a while. Lol
My tummy cramped for ages after. Wtf. I hate TTC! Messes with your head!

I had a pg dream. I was showing my BFF my bfp and DH was angry as he wanted to wait to tell ppl. I woke up to pee and then actually thought I was pg for a while. Lol

me too dani i get every symptom going and convince myself this is it them bam af shows however much i try to not symptom spot i cant help it i think i have started to go slowly insane the past 18 months xx

lol i had a dream last nite tht my dog had puppys lmao i think i have gone insane x

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

I'd like to share this with you all once again. I hope you'll find it useful. :thumbup:

You could be about to ov good luck hun carry on with the OPK's
hi traci hope you are well xx i think you could be right opks getting darker and i have a small amount of ewcm i thought i had missed it has i did not start doing them till cd14 with all the spotting hope its a big eggy lol xx

I had another crazy dream too but it's a bit ott. You would all think I need help!

Mrsp fx for a huge egg!! :)

The opk thing makes me think I missed my O now as I don't back up with digi. But I'm sure I felt O happen and my cm disappeared the next day too... Always think you miss it do you lol! Couple more days and I can poas :)

Still zero signs at all but maybe I'm blocking them out!

hi traci hope you are well xx i think you could be right opks getting darker and i have a small amount of ewcm i thought i had missed it has i did not start doing them till cd14 with all the spotting hope its a big eggy lol xx

Good luck and BD BD BD!!!!!!!

just been shopping lol and could not resist bought another bottle of soy x

Good luck and BD BD BD!!!!!!!
lol dtd last nite mite buy other half some cans tonite lol he always wants it 2 or 3 times [tmi lol ] when he has a drink very sneaky ov me :blush:

Haha mrsp, we had a drink last night and DH fell asleep on me! Rude of him but I wasnt in the mood anyway!

Think next cycle I might temp just to see if O is when I think etc then stop again and go by my predictions! I will get some digi OPKs too!

Ok just went to the loo. 6dpo and very green ewcm??? Wtf is this at 6dpo! It was the type that you see before you wipe if you catch my drift?! Very neg opk yday so can't imagine it's O. FFS I was calm until this lol

Haha mrsp, we had a drink last night and DH fell asleep on me! Rude of him but I wasnt in the mood anyway!

Think next cycle I might temp just to see if O is when I think etc then stop again and go by my predictions! I will get some digi OPKs too!
ha ha i would ov woken him up
l just got back 12 cans ov bud lol i dont drink alcohol so pepsi for me xx

Ok just went to the loo. 6dpo and very green ewcm??? Wtf is this at 6dpo! It was the type that you see before you wipe if you catch my drift?! Very neg opk yday so can't imagine it's O. FFS I was calm until this lol
i know what you mean i would never of dreamp ov checking cm 18 months ago lmao now im a pro x

Ladies I have a question....
Is it ok to take soy again....4th cycle in a row? Im nervous...I want to do my soy again starting tonight CD3-7 like last cycle, but now im scared to. Will it cause a cyst? Is it ok to take even though I will be getting a HSG done on tuesday(cd7)??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->