Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I'd recommend you not to take it again Stinas. It may do more harm than good if you use it that often.

Your right...might just take a break from soy this cycle. See if the HSG helps this cycle.
Im just afraid of ending up with a 50+ cycle again.

I read, like clomid up to 6 months in a row is ok.

I'm no dr though and in relation to cysts I've no idea.

Sorry x

the next cycle will be 4 for me but im having a break even though i bought some more today going to see if i o on my own xx

Could the soy regulate me?
I just want a regular cycle for once on my own... Is that too much to ask for? Lol

I think I am just going to skip this cycle. Let's see what it brings.

" lady Madrid and Angle skiped a cycle and they got there BFP that month they did. I wouldn't do it longer than 3 months.

MrsP~ did the drinks work? how is the OPK's looking today?

well hes drunk 9 cans dani off to bed lol xx

;) good stuff!!!

I won't take Soy the cycle I'm in Florida. So that works out cycle 4 for me.

Starting to want to temp next cycle to see if my O adds up to when I think!

Wide awake this morning, so annoying on the weekend! Mega crampy too. 7dpo, soon be test time!

Good luck stinas. Ive read others day O regulated them the next cycle but not sure about long term. X

" lady Madrid and Angle skiped a cycle and they got there BFP that month they did. I wouldn't do it longer than 3 months.

MrsP~ did the drinks work? how is the OPK's looking today?

hi traci yes they did lol xx a lot lighter today just hope i ovulated and my body did not gear upto then stop xx

Hey ladies took my last dose of soy last night now the wait begins

Mrsp after a positive you can O between 12-36 hours later. They say allow up to 5 days ti be safe. Even once the opk is neg O can happen as it's the surge before O that they detect. Once Its neg it usually means O has taken place or is about too in most cases x

That is why after a +opk the temp shift can be up to a couple days later on a chart. That make sense? If you got in BD ul be covered so don't worry x

Mrsp after a positive you can O between 12-36 hours later. They say allow up to 5 days ti be safe. Even once the opk is neg O can happen as it's the surge before O that they detect. Once Its neg it usually means O has taken place or is about too in most cases x

thanx dani only been doing opks for 2 cycles still not used to them lol xx

That is why after a +opk the temp shift can be up to a couple days later on a chart. That make sense? If you got in BD ul be covered so don't worry x
i think im well covered lol the cans did the trick lol xx

Yeh don't worry about it hun. Spermies live 5 days so ul have plenty ready to attack!

Im bent over in Pain. Tummy cramps :-( had back ache this morning. I hope it's not early AF again :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->