Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

It feels pretty intense to be that? I'm bloated and tender to touch. :(

It could be a really big egg that is IPing I was bloated and tender the day this bean Ip'd

Ooooh. Well il not get my hopes up. My back ache was really one sided, on the right but my tummy is generally all over. Time will tell I suppose x

I'm getting really bad pain in my ovary area that's shooting down my leg, right now. Hoping that this is the follicle finally getting ready to pop as I've only had highs on my CBFM so far.

Good luck ickle!!

Dani it won't be long to find out!!

I got a bfp with DS at 11dpo so might try and hold out x

Ickle~ My ov felt like that hope you are getting loads of bding in good luck.

Well not that much. DH is away this weekend :( DTD on Friday before he left and will be jumping him tonight when he gets home. Still no peak on my CBFM this morning :(

hi all hope every 1 is well got my fxed 4 you dani xx afm ewcm gone now so im in the 2ww just got a funny feeling its going to be a very looooooooong cycle xx

2 evapish ICs and a blaring + frer!!!! I'm preggo!!! And constipated!

Congrats Dani!! On these occasions I love to say "I told you"!! If you are using a pc you can go to Go advanced and the Attachments and from there it'll come up. Can't wait to see it!!

Now you can join us in the pregnancy groups thread and the link is in our siggies.

WOW a big congrats can not wait to see pic like madrid said go to advanced then manage attachments add it there.

MrsP this is going to be your month for a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->