Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

WOW a big congrats can not wait to see pic like madrid said go to advanced then manage attachments add it there.

MrsP this is going to be your month for a BFP.

i dont think so traci i cant help but feel my problems run deeper than just not ovulating xx

Thanks guys. Ive now done 2 frers and 3 ICs all +++++

I hope Soy gives you all BFPS!!!

I was on my phone so no idea how to add a pic, I can add tomo tho x

Away to try sleep. Feel sick already :/ think the shock!

WOW Congrats Dani!!!! :happydance: H&H9 months!!!!! Its great to have such quick success on Soy!

I need to add my experience of soy........................

I usually OV CD17-19 and didnt OV till CD25 when I first took Soy.
Thought it would correct itself this month by not taking them but im currently on CD21 and still no OV - not impressed.

Dunno whether to leave it to correct itself or maybe take AC?? Im worried about taking anything else now tho :(

Saffy what dose and days did you do? I've read if too high a dose it can cause this... X

I need to add my experience of soy........................

I usually OV CD17-19 and didnt OV till CD25 when I first took Soy.
Thought it would correct itself this month by not taking them but im currently on CD21 and still no OV - not impressed.

Dunno whether to leave it to correct itself or maybe take AC?? Im worried about taking anything else now tho :(
hi saffy and welcome xx i ve took 3 cycles ov soy 1st 2 i ovulated cd10/11 this cycle i think it was cd 18/19 i tried ac and had my longest cycle to date 68 days it obviously did not agree with me but every1s different im having a break next cycle from soy good luck whatever you decide x

Hi Dani Rose

I did

CD3 120mg
CD4 120mg
CD5 160mg
CD6 160mg
CD7 200mg

I wish I had never taken it & dunno what to do now :(

Next cycle I'd take the 120 for 5 days as I was advised not to increase until cycle 2 if cycle one didn't work. And it obvi did. Too much can have the opposite effect. Maybe you just need a wee boost. I'd maybe skip a cycle then do a low dose one x

Ok thanks Dani & Congrats on your BFP!!!!!! x

To be honest im even scared to touch it at all even on a low dose :(

Welcome Saffy!! Try waiting until O or af comes and then you can decide on what to take next. I did take vitex (agnus cactus) this cycle when I got my bfp so it works for some people. :dust:

Hi ladies, I was hoping it might be okay if I jumped in on this thread. I used soy for the first time this month and am so excited! My DH and I have been married for 14 years and have TTC off and on throughout our marriage, but have not been successful. 7 or 8 years ago I had a chemical pregnancy and then this time last year I had a miscarriage. I have PCOS and don't ovulate most months, so I'm really looking forward to ovulation this month!

I can see some signs that my body is on the right track after using the soy. My temps have been more like they should be, I'm having some twinges in both ovaries it seems and I actually have CM this time around!!!! It's not EWCM yet, but I'm thrilled! This is CD9 for me, so that's really exciting since I usually only have a tiny bit of EWCM and it's usually just for a little while on the day of O if I do O at all.

I took my soy on CD4-8 and ramped up as I went along. I did....
CD4-5, 100mg
CD6-7, 150mg
CD8, 200mg

Congratulations to those who just got their BFP's! I've enjoyed reading about your journeys, although I must admit that I didn't read the whole thread. I just didn't have enough time and I think I'd probably be past O by the time I got done if I did read it all. :)

Saffy I agree wait and see then decide.

Allieoopp good luck :) sounds like it's working!! Fxfxfx

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've read and read about using soy and have been looking forward to trying it. It took some doing to find it here because they evidently banned it several years ago in this country, but I finally found something with a known amount of soy iso in it, so I was able to use that. I then ordered some from the states and had it shipped to my sister and now it's on it's way to me, so if it doesn't work this month, I'll have it ready for next month. BUT, we're hoping and praying that this is our month!!!! I'll keep you updated as things move along. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->