Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Welcome Saffy & Allieopp i hope the soy brings you a fast BFP.

a warm welcome to all the new soy users xx hope every1 is doing ok afm well cd22 today last 2 soy cycles af arrived on cd22 not had anything this time no cramps my boobs dont hurt at all i hope its not going to be a 68 day 1 again the only thing ive had is a itchy right boob lol not very exciting oh well the wait begins lol xx

Welcome Saffy & Allieopp i hope the soy brings you a fast BFP.

a warm welcome to all the new soy users xx hope every1 is doing ok afm well cd22 today last 2 soy cycles af arrived on cd22 not had anything this time no cramps my boobs dont hurt at all i hope its not going to be a 68 day 1 again the only thing ive had is a itchy right boob lol not very exciting oh well the wait begins lol xx

Thank you! I hope it's not a long one for you. My last one was 46 days and I finally ended it by taking some prochieve to make AF arrive. I hate those long ones!!!! I've had crazy cycles for years until two years ago when they suddenly got regular on their own. Now within the past 6 months I've had two of the long ones......60 days and 46 days. I guess it was good while it lasted!

Hi ladies,

I need some help - I thought I ovulated CD 11 but my temp has been all over the place since. Today is 5dpo and it dropped well below the coverline, so I just did an OPK and it's pretty close to positive. Will you check out my chart and tell me what you think? I discarded a low temp from 3dpo to get my FF crosshairs, just to make it easier to view. Very confused! :wacko:

My Ovulation Chart

I think your body tryed to ov but didn't and is going to try againe get dtd good luck

I stopped getting new post notifications! Sorry I wasn't ignoring you. I came online to ask why you were all so quiet!

well i went to the docs today for routine smear test i had cervical cancer 12 yrs ago and have to have regular smears the nurse checked my blood tests and ive ovulated the last 3 cycles with soy BUT my oh has told me hes decided he does not wnt a baby and was only doing it for me im gutted was he secretly releived every time af arrived why i was devastated im so upset but hes made up his mind looks like my journeys over xxx

Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear that. I know that's got to hurt so badly. (((HUGS))) I know there's nothing I can say or do that will make it better, but I wanted you to know that my heart goes out to you and that I'll pray for you.

Oh dear Julie, I don't know exactly how to take that. What do you plan to do then? Are you going to leave ttc altogether?

ja123 get bd'ing!!

hi esther yes i think i will have too he said if it happens it happens but its taken the joy awy for me if i got a bfp i would be thinking he dont want it af is due any time now got the cramps so shes on her way good luck with ur pregnancy i will keep popping back to see how every1s doing xx

I understand. Take care of yourself!! :hugs:
we had a good talk tonite and i think i understand why he said it hes confessed that he used no contraception with his ex for 4 years and she never got pregnant shes since had 2 children i think he knows the problem is prob himself and being a man wont admit it what with male pride but thats no excuse to make me feel this way xx

mrsp1969 - Im sorry you have to go through this!! Maybe time will change his mind? I hope nothing but the best for you!

mrsp1969 - Im sorry you have to go through this!! Maybe time will change his mind? I hope nothing but the best for you!

hi thankyou stinas i dont think it will i wish he would have told me 17 months ago ive just about gone insane ttc xx

I dont think you should give up for anyone. If you truly want a child you should have one. As women we only have a certain time frame we can have one....you dont want to regret not having one....especially when men can have a baby anytime. I have met too many people that said they wish they had just one more. Breaks my heart to hear that.

Mrsp - I'm so very sorry. Thinking of you as you process this news.

Thanks to those who responded in regard to my OPK question. Remember a few days ago when the strips were very positive but the digital was negative? Well I just did two more - negative strip and positive digital! Good grief. I guess the lesson is bd, bd, bd... and then bd again.

Mrsp - I'm so very sorry. Thinking of you as you process this news.

Thanks to those who responded in regard to my OPK question. Remember a few days ago when the strips were very positive but the digital was negative? Well I just did two more - negative strip and positive digital! Good grief. I guess the lesson is bd, bd, bd... and then bd again.

I had a + digi then the next day my ic's where + aswell as digi then 3rd day my ic's were + digi - i ov'd on the 1st + digi bd bd bd bd bd bd bd bd

Julie~ so sorry to hear that may be your OH is just scerd to be tested just incass it is him and he just dosn't want to 100% know there is some thing with his "man hood" it is stuped male pride tell him to get over it and get tested it could just be as simple as diet that needs to be changed. He could try taking mecca it is ment to incress the swimmers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->