Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I have been a reading your posts for months and finally decided to give soy and try and it worked my first cycle yayayayayayayeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :happydance:

I took soy cd 1-5 120mg each day!

Mrsp - I'm so very sorry. Thinking of you as you process this news.

Thanks to those who responded in regard to my OPK question. Remember a few days ago when the strips were very positive but the digital was negative? Well I just did two more - negative strip and positive digital! Good grief. I guess the lesson is bd, bd, bd... and then bd again.

I had a + digi then the next day my ic's where + aswell as digi then 3rd day my ic's were + digi - i ov'd on the 1st + digi bd bd bd bd bd bd bd bd

Julie~ so sorry to hear that may be your OH is just scerd to be tested just incass it is him and he just dosn't want to 100% know there is some thing with his "man hood" it is stuped male pride tell him to get over it and get tested it could just be as simple as diet that needs to be changed. He could try taking mecca it is ment to incress the swimmers.

hi traci i know he wont have it done 3 times the doctor arranged it and he never went i think you are right about male pride men are so stupid sometimes i have a needle phobia[yes lol pregnancy= needles ] but ive had about 30 the last 17 months its only the nurse going through my results yd that made me think she said it was unfair ov me to beat myself up every month when i could not be the problem hence his outburst last nite oh well would be very ironic if i did get a bfp this month xx

So sorry mrsp :(

Men aren't like us. My DH was happy at 2, I always wanted 3. Then we got a surprise bfp and a m/c and I was miserable. He agreed to not prevent and here I am. He still claims he was happy but will be delighted to have 3. He is more excited than me right now!

My DH had a bad sperm analysis TTC our DS and it really hit him hard so I ustand the issues of it being them. I'd say try the Mecca too. An FF friends DH did and they got a bfp!

I have been a reading your posts for months and finally decided to give soy and try and it worked my first cycle yayayayayayayeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :happydance:

I took soy cd 1-5 120mg each day!

Wooo hooo I was a first timer too!!! :) congrats!

Hi ladies. Just dropping in again to see how all the soy ladies are doing. Great BFP'S!!!!

For the lady that posted about her husband getting tested - I struggled to get help here from the doctors to check my fertility, as all of them were constantly asking me whether my husband had been tested. I jokingly raised the subject to my DH a few times, but never flat out asked him. When he is worried, my DH tends to make subtle jokes to kind of test the water.

I realised that he was scared of the results, when one day he said "Wouldn't it be funny that I stressed so many times when I was younger, and it turns out I am sterile". Knowing him, this was a definite way of getting my opinion. So I just said well, if you are sterile, then so be it. At least we know then and we can set our expectations accordingly and explore other alternatives.

So when it eventually came to pushing to actually go and do the test, I found that wording was definitely everything. I just sat him down and said listen, it is procedure for the doctors to have the male tests prior to continuing with further tests for me as the medical aid requires this (yeah right). I also told him that its basically a formality and I just need his results to be able to get tested further.

I opted for the casual, play it down, approach as oppose to the initial one that I wanted to use, about how much this means to me and how much I want this. I think that might have added more stress, and I definitely do think its a male pride issue. Being fertile and procreating is kind of what the man's role has been seen as years ago.

My DH eventually went and it turned out his SA is actually quite good. I was the issue. Either way, after getting the actual guts to do it, it was quite easy.

Good luck!!

So sorry mrsp :(

Men aren't like us. My DH was happy at 2, I always wanted 3. Then we got a surprise bfp and a m/c and I was miserable. He agreed to not prevent and here I am. He still claims he was happy but will be delighted to have 3. He is more excited than me right now!

My DH had a bad sperm analysis TTC our DS and it really hit him hard so I ustand the issues of it being them. I'd say try the Mecca too. An FF friends DH did and they got a bfp!
he wont even take painkillers so i dont think he would take mecca unless i slip it in his morning cuppa lol xx

Hi ladies. Just dropping in again to see how all the soy ladies are doing. Great BFP'S!!!!

For the lady that posted about her husband getting tested - I struggled to get help here from the doctors to check my fertility, as all of them were constantly asking me whether my husband had been tested. I jokingly raised the subject to my DH a few times, but never flat out asked him. When he is worried, my DH tends to make subtle jokes to kind of test the water.

I realised that he was scared of the results, when one day he said "Wouldn't it be funny that I stressed so many times when I was younger, and it turns out I am sterile". Knowing him, this was a definite way of getting my opinion. So I just said well, if you are sterile, then so be it. At least we know then and we can set our expectations accordingly and explore other alternatives.

So when it eventually came to pushing to actually go and do the test, I found that wording was definitely everything. I just sat him down and said listen, it is procedure for the doctors to have the male tests prior to continuing with further tests for me as the medical aid requires this (yeah right). I also told him that its basically a formality and I just need his results to be able to get tested further.

I opted for the casual, play it down, approach as oppose to the initial one that I wanted to use, about how much this means to me and how much I want this. I think that might have added more stress, and I definitely do think its a male pride issue. Being fertile and procreating is kind of what the man's role has been seen as years ago.

My DH eventually went and it turned out his SA is actually quite good. I was the issue. Either way, after getting the actual guts to do it, it was quite easy.

Good luck!!
hi thankyou angel cos ov my age the docs said i would not be referred i went to see a different 1 at the practise and she agreed that she would refer me stating that they might refuse but it was a chance if his sa came back fine and he still wont go xx

Hi angel how is the preg going we have a soy preg thread now if you wanna join?

I'm quite glad the way my fertility clinic dealt with it, when we were referred they just sent out all the forms we had to fill in and we had 2 appointments, one first thing for DH to leave his sample and then another a few hours later where we saw the consultant and we got his results then. All was fine, apart from DH having tonsillitis that day and had to "find his happy place" when he was was feeling terrible lol!

I think though being NHS, they're not going to waste money doing expensive and invasive tests on a woman without doing something as simple and cheap as an SA first.

I think I have seen ppl post about at home SA tests. Could be wrong but worth looking at.

Spike the cuppa ;) I would! Lol

Congrats Italianmummy!!!! Join us in the other thread if you like!!

Did anyone experience different ovulation pain using soy than before? I know Dani said at one point that she was able to tell physically when she ovulated. I've had some super minor cramps but nothing significant - just wondering what others experienced.

I'm on CD11 and have been having twinges for several days and today have been feeling slightly crampy off and on throughout the day. I feel like something is happening with both ovaries, but seem to be having more twinges in the right one. That's disappointing to me as I only have one tube and it's on the LEFT side!!! I hope O will happen on the left and not the right.

This is making me nuts. I can't figure out what's happening this month. Positive OPKs CD 11 and 12 then again CD 16 and 17. But even when I put in higher temps for tomorrow and day after (CD 18 and 19), FF puts my crosshairs back at CD 12! So what to make of the second set of OPKs? Wondering if this is going to end up being an anovulatory cycle :wacko:

My Ovulation Chart

Because you don't have 6 low temps befor it gose up (if it dose today) that is why it gives it you at cd12. The + OPK's could be picking up HCG if not ov'd i would just wait it out carry on with the opk's and bd. If you have only jusy ov'd then in a few days ff will move your ov date hopefully. Good luck

Hey tmr. Pregnancy doing great thanks but me, not so great. Have bad all day nausea and it influences my work and daily life. Started at 6 weeks and got even worse a week ago. This current post is being brought to you from a horizontal position. The only position I seem to take on these days. Doctor gave me some meds but they don't really work that great. Hoping it'll pass soon so i can enjoy pregnancy. Apart from that I am really great ful for it !!

Will pop into the pregnancy thread definitely. Have a great week ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->