Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

My 2nd round of OPKs could have been hcg if I O'd earlier than I thought. Who knows! My O pain could have been implant and my pains before O were actually O?! I'm lost.

The only advice is to BD BD and BD lol x

Hey tmr. Pregnancy doing great thanks but me, not so great. Have bad all day nausea and it influences my work and daily life. Started at 6 weeks and got even worse a week ago. This current post is being brought to you from a horizontal position. The only position I seem to take on these days. Doctor gave me some meds but they don't really work that great. Hoping it'll pass soon so i can enjoy pregnancy. Apart from that I am really great ful for it !!

Will pop into the pregnancy thread definitely. Have a great week ladies.

I really feel for you Hun. I had it bad from 4weeks untill 10weeks ish morning noon and night didn't have any with my LO. Rest up and try to keep drinks going. It should pass in a few weeks but i know that seems a life time away for now.

I got a feeling I'm out this cycle :cry: but I'm hoping for the best my temp has drop this morning though

I got a feeling I'm out this cycle :cry: but I'm hoping for the best my temp has drop this morning though

me to hotpink im cd 24 9dpo af arrived cd 22 last 2 cycles had major cramping and backache since yesterday although my boobs have not hurt at all this month thats a 1st but its been a strange cycle for me i started spotting cd12 just waiting for her to blow which im sure she will fxed 4 you xx

me to hotpink im cd 24 9dpo af arrived cd 22 last 2 cycles had major cramping and backache since yesterday although my boobs have not hurt at all this month thats a 1st but its been a strange cycle for me i started spotting cd12 just waiting for her to blow which im sure she will fxed 4 you xx

Have you test at all yet?

no lol ive seen that many negs i dont bother just wait for af she always arrives xx

Dani, did you temp at all? It doesn't show on your chart if so - didn't know if you recorded it elsewhere though.

Keep your chin up ladys it will happen as soon as the right baby is ready.

hi all xx well cd25 for me i think im about 10 dpo i say think has i did not start doing opks until cd 15 with all the spotting the line was pretty dark that day then got lighter the next couple of days so i might have missed it and ovulated earlier still keep getting the cramps on and off the last 2 days i have taken a tampax to work and ws convinced af would be here when i woke but no show yet i really really hope this is it has this is my last chance with what oh said the other night fxed for us all xx

No I didn't temp. DH wanted a relaxed approach to TTC, at some point I would have started temping to make sure I was Ovulating etc. I don't think he would have been grateful of the morning beeps just yet though! He hated me temping TTC DS cos I woke him up with the thermometer every morning, i'd fall asleep with it in my mouth and it kept beeping to wake me. Oooops!

Oh that's funny Dani. :) My DH hasn't complained about the beep, but he does reach for the alarm clock every morning to turn it off when my thermometer beeps. The beeps are exactly the same except that the thermometer is a little quieter. Sure wish it didn't wake him up!

hi all xx well cd25 for me i think im about 10 dpo i say think has i did not start doing opks until cd 15 with all the spotting the line was pretty dark that day then got lighter the next couple of days so i might have missed it and ovulated earlier still keep getting the cramps on and off the last 2 days i have taken a tampax to work and ws convinced af would be here when i woke but no show yet i really really hope this is it has this is my last chance with what oh said the other night fxed for us all xx

Oh, I DO hope this is it for you!!!!! Keep us posted. I'm on the edge of my seat! :)

I think maybe I O'd yesterday! That was CD12 for me and while I don't think I O'd last month, I think my body tried to around CD 14, so it moved up 2 days for me. On CD10 I had a temp dip....not quite as low as my lowest temp for the month, but it was a .5 degree drop from where it had been. Then yesterday it was back up .4 degrees from there and this morning it's .2 degrees higher. I had O pain last night beginning about 10:00 or 11:00 and it's gone this morning. We didn't BD as much as I was hoping for, but O was earlier than expected. We did get some BD in CD9, 11, and 12, so hopefully we'll catch that egg!

Positive mental attitude...

My DH hated me temping, it also sent me loopy! I got too stressed out!

Fx for O and catching the egg! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->