Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

hi again xx still cramping also backache getting worse think the bitch is on her way xx

morning all hope you are all doing well xx afm had a marathon bd last nite lol [tmi] thought for sure af would be here today but nothing no spotting no cramps mother nature being very cruel to me if she aint arrived by monday i will pluck up the courage to go buy a test fxed xx

Why don't you try with one of those cheap tests?

i have not got any tests at all wasted that much money on them over the months i just buy 1 when my body is being cruel im going into the city on monday will get 1 from poundland lol x i wish i did have 1 its my youngest sons 9th birthday today he so wants to be a big brother .

Happy birthday to him!!! He's only a few months older than my son. :)

We spend too much money! I agree.

I got crosshairs today!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! FF says I O'd on CD11, but I believe it was CD12 because that's when I had some actual EWCM and O pain, but WOW!!!! We're covered either way as we BD'd both evenings, but WOW!!!! How exciting!!!

Mrsp, I SO hope you get that BFP this month! What a blessing that would be and I hope your son gets his birthday wish. Sure wish I could just give you one of my cheap tests.....I'd do it in a heart beat!

ive had no cramping at all today ive carried a tampax and towel around with me lol either im going to get my bfp or shes being extra cruel this month im not sure what dpo i am i ovulated cd 10/11 lst 2 cycles but was spotting till cd 14 this 1 so im lost xx

I really hope you get your BFP this month just wish you had a test so you could TEST!

Mrsp everything crossed!!

Hotpink eeeek! Good luck!! X

thanx dani im not feeling very optomistic ive still got slight cramping here and there but ive got a feeling ive had another anulvatory cycle this is what happened last time mainly the lack ov sore boobs oh well i will know either way tomorrow x

I had cramps the day before and of my bfp. But i know only too well how our bodies can trick us before AF. Fx for good results tomo! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->