Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Mrsp everything crossed!!

Hotpink eeeek! Good luck!! X

thanx dani im not feeling very optomistic ive still got slight cramping here and there but ive got a feeling ive had another anulvatory cycle this is what happened last time mainly the lack ov sore boobs oh well i will know either way tomorrow x

just had a look at the diary i keep going back to my last anulvatory cycle i did not have cramps and backache so pma to me xx

thanx dani im not feeling very optomistic ive still got slight cramping here and there but ive got a feeling ive had another anulvatory cycle this is what happened last time mainly the lack ov sore boobs oh well i will know either way tomorrow x

just had a look at the diary i keep going back to my last anulvatory cycle i did not have cramps and backache so pma to me xx

I can't remember if you've said since I recently joined this thread and all, but have you been temping this cycle? If so, do your temps show ovulation?

I can't remember if you've said since I recently joined this thread and all, but have you been temping this cycle? If so, do your temps show ovulation?
hi aliie no i dont do temps just opks xx

Today on FF my dotted crosshairs were moved from CD11 to CD12 and changed from dotted to solid! I was convinced that I had O'd on CD12, but FF had other ideas. Now they match. :) I'm 3DPO and feeling a bit tender in my pelvic region when I change positions. When I go from sitting to standing or standing to sitting I feel like I need to move gingerly. Unlike last month, my temps are staying nicely above my cover line too! I was up earlier than everyone else this morning and had to eat a couple of rice cakes due to some nausea.....but that's probably in my head. I want to be pregnant so badly that often times my body plays tricks on me and I have symptoms even when I'm not prego. I'm encouraged though by the tenderness I'm feeling. Haven't felt that since I was prego this time last year. :) I'll be 10DPO next Sunday and plan to start testing then, but last time I didn't get a BFP until 15 or 16DPO.

Welcome to the new girls!!

Congrats to all the new bfps!!

Sorry I haven't been in here lately. I suffered a mc last week and couldnt deal with anything ttc, but now I am doing a little better. I decided I couldn't let a mc get me depressed, but I will miss my little angel, and decided to focus on my goal of getting pregnant no matter what and giving my dd a sibling. I have to talk to my doctor, but I think I am going to try acupuncture to help get me pregnant. I was already given some tea by a doctor who does the acupuncture and he told me to start drinking it now even though I am going through a mc.

I would like to also use soy again or even clomid, but I will also have to ask my doctor about that too because they found cysts on my ovaries and I'm afraid the soy or even clomid will make them worse. I wont be in here much since I cant start ttc until I get an actual AF, but I will be popping in every now and then.

Good luck to you ladies and lots of baby dust :dust:

autigers, So sorry to hear that hun. Thought and prayers headed your way

Autigers, I'm so sorry to hear that. I too had a mc last year just about this time and know just how that feels. We've been married 14 years and have never been able to have a baby, so it was completely heart breaking. I pray that your heart heals quickly and that you're able to conceive again very soon and carry the baby to term.

Allieppoo~ Good luck them temps are looking good. the tenderness could be due to a big and good ov.

Autigers~ Good to see you around i hope AF start soon for you and you get a sticky bean soon after take care and give that little 1 of yours lots of cuddles as she wil be the 1 to help you most.

MrsP~ Have you tested yet??????

I'm so sorry Autigers :( I'm so scared of another mc it's unreal. It really plays with your mind. I hope you are ok and we are here if you need us xxx

Welcome to the new girls!!

Congrats to all the new bfps!!

Sorry I haven't been in here lately. I suffered a mc last week and couldnt deal with anything ttc, but now I am doing a little better. I decided I couldn't let a mc get me depressed, but I will miss my little angel, and decided to focus on my goal of getting pregnant no matter what and giving my dd a sibling. I have to talk to my doctor, but I think I am going to try acupuncture to help get me pregnant. I was already given some tea by a doctor who does the acupuncture and he told me to start drinking it now even though I am going through a mc.

I would like to also use soy again or even clomid, but I will also have to ask my doctor about that too because they found cysts on my ovaries and I'm afraid the soy or even clomid will make them worse. I wont be in here much since I cant start ttc until I get an actual AF, but I will be popping in every now and then.

Good luck to you ladies and lots of baby dust :dust:

oh no :hugs: im so sorry autigers xxx

hi all xx well i tested and has i thought :bfn: oh well think its going to be a long 1 xx

MrsP~ Sorry about the BFN are you not only 9DPO as i think i rember you saying you was in your TWW and due af the day i go for my gender scan and thats in 5 days???
may just be to early to test

MrsP~ Sorry about the BFN are you not only 9DPO as i think i rember you saying you was in your TWW and due af the day i go for my gender scan and thats in 5 days???
hi traci i dont know what dpo i am i was spotting till cd14 so did not do opks till cd15 that was the darkest it got 16/17 was a lot lighter lat 3 cycles af arrived cd22 im on cd 28 today i did buy 2 tests so im going to try again on friday if af stays away now ive tested he will prob arrive xx

hi traci i dont know what dpo i am i was spotting till cd14 so did not do opks till cd15 that was the darkest it got 16/17 was a lot lighter lat 3 cycles af arrived cd22 im on cd 28 today i did buy 2 tests so im going to try again on friday if af stays away now ive tested he will prob arrive xx

she will arrive lol my s is stuck on keyboard xx

One more day left and i'll be taking soy this cycle, I'm getting so excited.

One more day left and i'll be taking soy this cycle, I'm getting so excited.

Oh, I know how you feel! I was so excited too! I could hardly stand to wait until day 4 and was really tempted to take it early, but I wanted a really strong egg and follicle since I think that I do occasionally O but do so weakly. So I hung in there and waited it out, but OH it was HARD!!!! But I DID indeed O and it even moved it up by 2 days. WOW!!!! And people say that you can expect to O 5-9 days after you finish taking it, but I O'd on CD12 after taking my last dose the morning of CD8, so that's just 4 days.

I didn't have very many side effects. I did have a tiny bit of a headache a couple of days, but nothing that really caused me a problem. I was a bit edgy, but not as much as PMS is for me. The biggest thing I noticed was that it totally took away my appetite and I experienced some nausea.....but it wasn't really bad. I didn't even mention it to my DH. But 2 or 3 days after I stopped taking it that went away, and the other symptoms stopped as soon as I stopped the soy. I began to look and see if I could find a reason for the lack of appetite and read that something in it binds to something in your intestines that has to do with hunger and suppresses the appetite in some people. Can't remember the specifics, but it sounded harmless to me.

I've read that lots of people like to take their soy iso at night to avoid side effects, but I took mine in the morning. I read somewhere that your body can more readily use the hormones during the day when you're awake so they're more effective, so I took them in the A.M.

I'll stop rattling on now. :) I'm so excited to test that I can hardly wait and I don't really have anyone to talk to about TTC or Soy Iso. Guess that's why I'm so chatty on here. I hope all goes well for you and that you don't have side effects. I hope it causes you to have a good strong O without having to wait a long time and that you catch that eggy!!!!!!

Last year when I was pregnant, I didn't test positive until 15 or 16DPO. Maybe it's just a little early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->