Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

MrsP~ Sorry about the BFN are you not only 9DPO as i think i rember you saying you was in your TWW and due af the day i go for my gender scan and thats in 5 days???
may just be to early to test
hi traci i dont know what dpo i am i was spotting till cd14 so did not do opks till cd15 that was the darkest it got 16/17 was a lot lighter lat 3 cycles af arrived cd22 im on cd 28 today i did buy 2 tests so im going to try again on friday if af stays away now ive tested he will prob arrive xx

Last year when I was pregnant, I didn't test positive until 15 or 16DPO. Maybe it's just a little early.

my last pregnancy af was 3 weeks late i kept getting negs then also xx

MrsP~ On the the 5th of feb you said you was just in your TWW if you look back to page382 so i hope it is just early for you as if the 5th was 1DPO you will only be 8DPO today

One more day left and i'll be taking soy this cycle, I'm getting so excited.

Oh, I know how you feel! I was so excited too! I could hardly stand to wait until day 4 and was really tempted to take it early, but I wanted a really strong egg and follicle since I think that I do occasionally O but do so weakly. So I hung in there and waited it out, but OH it was HARD!!!! But I DID indeed O and it even moved it up by 2 days. WOW!!!! And people say that you can expect to O 5-9 days after you finish taking it, but I O'd on CD12 after taking my last dose the morning of CD8, so that's just 4 days.

I didn't have very many side effects. I did have a tiny bit of a headache a couple of days, but nothing that really caused me a problem. I was a bit edgy, but not as much as PMS is for me. The biggest thing I noticed was that it totally took away my appetite and I experienced some nausea.....but it wasn't really bad. I didn't even mention it to my DH. But 2 or 3 days after I stopped taking it that went away, and the other symptoms stopped as soon as I stopped the soy. I began to look and see if I could find a reason for the lack of appetite and read that something in it binds to something in your intestines that has to do with hunger and suppresses the appetite in some people. Can't remember the specifics, but it sounded harmless to me.

I've read that lots of people like to take their soy iso at night to avoid side effects, but I took mine in the morning. I read somewhere that your body can more readily use the hormones during the day when you're awake so they're more effective, so I took them in the A.M.

I'll stop rattling on now. :) I'm so excited to test that I can hardly wait and I don't really have anyone to talk to about TTC or Soy Iso. Guess that's why I'm so chatty on here. I hope all goes well for you and that you don't have side effects. I hope it causes you to have a good strong O without having to wait a long time and that you catch that eggy!!!!!!

Thank you hun, I'm going to take them in the morning as well.

MrsP~ On the the 5th of feb you said you was just in your TWW if you look back to page382 so i hope it is just early for you as if the 5th was 1DPO you will only be 8DPO today
oh your right traci doh im a bit thick lol im i have been cramping since weds last week still no sign ov af its being cruel my last af started 16th jan so today is 28 last 3 were 22 im confused lol xx

hi all hope you are all well xx afm the cramping seems to have stopped but ive woken up with a stonking cold [great ] week off work and im ill lol ,im having a blood test today to check whether i ovulated i feel that its going to come back as anuvatory but at least ive tried to get pregnant i would not have wanted to get a few years down the line and have regrets for not trying xx hotpink >> hope everything gos well with soy is it your 1st dose today fxed xx

Still time then mrsp :)

Fx

I added my tests today to my siggy. Im confused, Even if I O'd 2 days earlier at cd10, id still be 19dpo and my digi says 3+ weeks since conception... That means 5+ weeks pg... And I am not that.... The frer has barely a control line now. Confused!

Dani - it could just be you have higher levels of HCG than normal for the DPO that you are. It could be twins lol!

This is what is worrying me! I am not testing anymore! My Ics looked fainter yday and today, they suck!

hi all xx well ive had blood test taken but the nurse says if im having cramps then i did ovulate got 2 wait till friday for results i will test on friday if still no af x

Dani - If your only 4wks and getting a 3+, I would definitely be thinking about twins. :)

Hotpink - Good luck with soy!!

mrsp - Hope you get good news Friday!!

Dani, what cycle days did you take your soy and how many mg did you use?

Allieoopp~ If you do not get a BFP going from them temps i will eat my hat Your chart looks like 1 of the best i have seen in ages.

Allieoopp~ If you do not get a BFP going from them temps i will eat my hat Your chart looks like 1 of the best i have seen in ages.

TMR, thank you so much....that's so encouraging! I haven't looked at very many charts besides my own, so I don't have a lot to compare it to. I'm trying SO hard not to get my hopes up, but it's so hard because I'm def. having symptoms. BUT, after 14 years of marriage and no babies, it's kinda hard to believe it could really be happening. I've had my hopes dashed so many times. And then there's that chart.....and it looks so good!!! And I keep crying over everything and my husband doesn't know what to do with me because I'm not someone who usually cries a lot. LOL And my son (we adopted both of our kids) wants a baby brother so badly and is analyzing my every move. He remembers what it was like last year when I was pregnant (I m/c at 8 wks) and when I bought crackers the other day he kept pressing me, asking what they were for and why I bought them because we don't normally have them.

Sunday I'll be 10dpo and plan to start testing. We'll be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary that day and I'd love to wrap the test up and give it to my DH. If I AM pregnant, even if it doesn't show by Sun., I should surely know by the 25th and that would be wonderful. That's the day last year that I began to lose our baby and it would be so wonderful to have such a joyful thing to celebrate rather than just remembering that agony and heartbreak. Wouldn't that just be like something God would do......by turning my mourning into gladness???

BTW, I was confused as to how you had looked at my chart because I couldn't figure out how to link it into my siggy and then I moused over my ticker and clicked and saw that it was already there! Cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->