Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Mrsp, I agree with Dani. If you test and it's a BFP, you can get excited. If it's a BFN, it would still be early and you could test again later. :)

I realy hope you get your BFP can you not talk your OH in to carry on trying?

I realy hope you get your BFP can you not talk your OH in to carry on trying?

we had a talk about it he said he does not like seeing me upset every month we dont use any contraception so i suppose i will be ntnp we did that for 14 months and it never happened i think 1 of us has a problem that will will never know about he wont have tests and i cannott be referred and we cant afford to go private im 43 in 3 weeks i think its time to give up xx ive read ov people giving up and it happens just hope i can be 1 ov those lucky 1s

Mrsp, I'm sorry about the BFN, but it IS still early, so there's still hope for this cycle.

Has anyone experienced a lot of emotional upheaval while on the soy? I'm crying over everything and am just miserable in general and fussing at everyone at my house over everything. I'm not liking this part too much.

I was hormonal on my soy cycle but could have been the hormones. I'm hormonal today as DH is p*ssing me off!!! What a d*ck!!! Grrrrrrrr

Oh yesterday DH p*ssed me off so bad i wasn't going to make him dinner, but i gave in.

Oh yesterday DH p*ssed me off so bad i wasn't going to make him dinner, but i gave in.

Haha I made bacon sandwiches for me and DS and didn't make for DH. He was p*ssed but do I care?!

We made up now! ;)

So I *might* be on my way to a soy BFP. I tested this afternoon.. not FMU but held two hours... and there was the faintest of faint lines! I'm attaching a photo but it's pretty difficult to see. I'm 8-10dpo, so fx that it gets darker!!

Attachments

• superfaint.jpg
    superfaint.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 25
I see it!!' woooo hoooo!!

Hotpink he started it! Lol, so mature! ;)

Dani, how long after you got a pos FRER did you get a pos digi?

I didn't do a digi until a week later. But I've seen ppl get a ++ the same or next day x

I see it and I'm on my phone

Rose your right DH did start It but I finished it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"