Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Allieoopp~ If you do not get a BFP going from them temps i will eat my hat Your chart looks like 1 of the best i have seen in ages.

TMR, thank you so much....that's so encouraging! I haven't looked at very many charts besides my own, so I don't have a lot to compare it to. I'm trying SO hard not to get my hopes up, but it's so hard because I'm def. having symptoms. BUT, after 14 years of marriage and no babies, it's kinda hard to believe it could really be happening. I've had my hopes dashed so many times. And then there's that chart.....and it looks so good!!! And I keep crying over everything and my husband doesn't know what to do with me because I'm not someone who usually cries a lot. LOL And my son (we adopted both of our kids) wants a baby brother so badly and is analyzing my every move. He remembers what it was like last year when I was pregnant (I m/c at 8 wks) and when I bought crackers the other day he kept pressing me, asking what they were for and why I bought them because we don't normally have them.

Sunday I'll be 10dpo and plan to start testing. We'll be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary that day and I'd love to wrap the test up and give it to my DH. If I AM pregnant, even if it doesn't show by Sun., I should surely know by the 25th and that would be wonderful. That's the day last year that I began to lose our baby and it would be so wonderful to have such a joyful thing to celebrate rather than just remembering that agony and heartbreak. Wouldn't that just be like something God would do......by turning my mourning into gladness???

BTW, I was confused as to how you had looked at my chart because I couldn't figure out how to link it into my siggy and then I moused over my ticker and clicked and saw that it was already there! Cool!

I really hope the soy gives you the longed for baby so cute your ds doing that mine can not wait untill sat to find out if he will have a sister this time.

Allieoopp~ If you do not get a BFP going from them temps i will eat my hat Your chart looks like 1 of the best i have seen in ages.

TMR, thank you so much....that's so encouraging! I haven't looked at very many charts besides my own, so I don't have a lot to compare it to. I'm trying SO hard not to get my hopes up, but it's so hard because I'm def. having symptoms. BUT, after 14 years of marriage and no babies, it's kinda hard to believe it could really be happening. I've had my hopes dashed so many times. And then there's that chart.....and it looks so good!!! And I keep crying over everything and my husband doesn't know what to do with me because I'm not someone who usually cries a lot. LOL And my son (we adopted both of our kids) wants a baby brother so badly and is analyzing my every move. He remembers what it was like last year when I was pregnant (I m/c at 8 wks) and when I bought crackers the other day he kept pressing me, asking what they were for and why I bought them because we don't normally have them.

Sunday I'll be 10dpo and plan to start testing. We'll be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary that day and I'd love to wrap the test up and give it to my DH. If I AM pregnant, even if it doesn't show by Sun., I should surely know by the 25th and that would be wonderful. That's the day last year that I began to lose our baby and it would be so wonderful to have such a joyful thing to celebrate rather than just remembering that agony and heartbreak. Wouldn't that just be like something God would do......by turning my mourning into gladness???

BTW, I was confused as to how you had looked at my chart because I couldn't figure out how to link it into my siggy and then I moused over my ticker and clicked and saw that it was already there! Cool!

i reaqlly hope it is good news for you fxed xxx

hi all well still no af for me :shrug: if its going to be another long 1 i hope its less than 68 days the nurse phoned me up today about rebooking my smear she said if ive not got a bfp by monday then my cycle was prob anulvatory i was going to test friday but think i will wait till monday to be sure xx

Dani, what cycle days did you take your soy and how many mg did you use?

I did cd5-9 and 120mg. Same days I used clomid with DS and my dose was 50mg so I kept it similar :)

Well, you'll have to keep us posted on whether you've got one or two little beans in there. :) Makes me slightly nervous hearing about your levels and the possibility of twins. I took my soy one day earlier and at a higher dose. YIKES!!!!

I did cd5-9 and 120mg. Same days I used clomid with DS and my dose was 50mg so I kept it similar :)

Well, you'll have to keep us posted on whether you've got one or two little beans in there. :) Makes me slightly nervous hearing about your levels and the possibility of twins. I took my soy one day earlier and at a higher dose. YIKES!!!!

I took it 1-5 and 200mg a day and only have 1 in there

I took it 1-5 and 200mg a day and only have 1 in there

Well, that's reassuring! Thanks.

good luck all xx well i now have the runs lol hope it gets better x :wacko:

I did an ic today and the test line Is darker than control. I never got that with DS and I tested to 8 weeks atleast. Eeeeeekk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->