Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Ja123~ I see it i think you got your self a BFP Hunny can not wait to see the lins go darker. I got a + FRER and a neg digi then the day after i got a + digi i think i was 11dpo when i got the + digi.

hi all fxed for you jai xx afm still no af but i had my blood test reults back and its has i thought i have had another anulvatory cycle good luck to every1 hope you get your bfp and good luck to all who are waiting for there arrivals im done and bowing out its been good to get to know you all but i cant do it anymore xxxx :cry:

Positive digi this morning! I really can't believe it yet!

Attachments

• posdigi.jpg
    posdigi.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
Congrats, ja123!!!! So happy and excited for you :)

I'm a short-time lurker on this thread. This is my first time posting on the board. I've just started Soy last night (80 mg), tonight will be day 2, and I plan on upping the dosage gradually: 80, 100, 100, 120, 120? I'm doing days 2-6.

I have a hx of long anovulatory cycles (years of BC use), with my most recent being 60 days with AF brought on only with the help or Provera. Looking forward to getting to know you all! FX'd to join many of you soon in a SOY BFP!!

mrsp - Sorry to hear that. :(

ja123 - Congrats!!!

tmr - I see that your having another boy and I love the name you have picked out! :)

minnoway - Welcome!!

Seeing all these soy bfp's makes me want to use it again and hopefully get another soy bfp myself, but I dont know if I can yet. :(

Ja123~ Congrats are you gunna join us in the preg sec?

Minnoway~ Wellcome and good luck hope the soy is as lucky for you.

Autigers~ Yes we are having another boy i realy thort i seen the 3 whit lines but there was no mistaking the winky he ketp grabing hold of it proper little boy lol. How are you doing? I would ask your doc about useing it or try a very small mg of it. Good luck hun i realy hope you get that sticky bean soon.:hugs:

Wooooo hoooo for bfp!!! Congrats ja!

Tmr lovely name for your boy :)

tmr - Lol, he is definitely a typical little boy.

I am doing good, just ready for my bleeding to finally stop. It's been 17 days since my mc and it seems like it never wants to end, but at least it is trying because I am only spotting now. :wacko: I will be talking to my doctor tomorrow about what to do, maybe he will be willing to let me try clomid finally. I just want the ok to start trying again because I am ready now. I am more determined than ever to get pregnant and have me a healthy baby. If my doctor doesnt want me using soy or clomid, then I am seeing about getting acupuncture. The doctor I am considering for the acupuncture gave me some tea to start drinking now to help get me pregnant and I just hope it works.

Autigers~ I really like your PMA you will soon have a sticky bean in there. i can not wait to see your BFP.

Ja~ if you click on eather mine or madrids sig the pic of a baby in a pod it will take you there.

Firstly congratulations on the bfp's

Do you mind if i jump aboard im not due till around 3rd march but am going to invest in some soy for my next cycle and use the cbfm

A bit about me im ali 42 this year married to paul 42 this year,we have 5 boys ages 11,9,7,4,2 this year and we are trying to concieve our 6th and final baby,my 1st ds was concieved on 1st round of clomid after trying for 6 years to concieve and then other 4 were concieved naturally with help of cbfm,we have not been ttc but not preventing either since ds was born 15 months ago so thought since we were now trying because of our age would try the soy to make my eggs healther and stronger and hopefully concieve quicker.

I ued to have a regular 28 day cycle but bit worried as past 6 months have ranged from19 days to 44 daysso hoping not the menopause looming lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->