Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

alin~ wellcome hope the soy works well for you wow 5 boys i thort i would go mad with 3 lol

tmr - I hope I get to see a bfp soon too!! I dont know if I said anything in here, but there is a chance I might be getting a job and I told myself that I think my mc was a blessing in disguise because if I was pregnant, I probably would have never been able to get a job, but now, there is a very good chance I will have a job here soon. So I have been thinking that maybe this was the plan all along, get a job and then get pregnant. :)

alin - Good luck with soy and I really hope it helps you. Soy helped me, but sadly I had a mc, but really hoping I can use it again soon. :)

welcome alin3boys im also 42 ttc my 4th next cycle will be 18 for me currently in a anulvatory cycle waiting for af cd35 fxed the soy helps ive taken it for 3 months 1st 2 were fine 3rd is anulvatory xx

MrsP~ are you sure it is anulvatory and not that you had bloods done at the wrong time? with my LO they said i didn't ov but i did as he is here.

Well, it looks like AF has arrived earlier than expected. :cry: I'm only 12DPO and have never had such a short LP. So I guess that means I had an 11 day LP? That seems pretty short! My temps dipped a little (3/10 of a degree but still 7/10 above my cover line) at 9DPO but were back up the next day and then yesterday they were back down to the same temp and then back up 1/10 of a degree this morning. I noticed yesterday that my cervix suddenly seemed open and then I had a tiny bit of almost EWCM and then last night I began to spot little. Now today it looks like AF is here. And it's our anniversary to top it off. Man, I'm having a GREAT day.

I'm so sorry Allieopp!! :hugs: Maybe take vitamin b6 for this cycle you've just started.

When do you start that? Do you take it certain days, or all the time to lengthen the LP?

I took from the beginning of the cycle and only stopped about 2 days after I had my bfp.

How much did you take? I'm going to have to look around for something here. There's so little selection and they're so expensive here. Wish I'd had my sister send me some when she sent me my soy. Now I'll have to hunt around really fast and pay through the nose for it. :(

MrsP~ are you sure it is anulvatory and not that you had bloods done at the wrong time? with my LO they said i didn't ov but i did as he is here.

hi traci i have been thinking that myself with my last anulvatory cycle i had no pms or symptoms ov it arriving the cramping now comes and gos and i have felt quite off it the last 3 days fxed i mite not yet be out xx

Hotpink - It looks like you may have O'd on cd 9, but I would still continue to use opks for a little while because your temp is still a little low. Good Luck!!!

HOtpink - dont get too excited.....give it a while and keep using OPK....look at my weirdo chart(CD 9 & 16)...i have had 2 smiley OPK so far...and still no O. I hope you O....but just in case...keep bd. fx

Hotpink - It looks like you may have O'd on cd 9, but I would still continue to use opks for a little while because your temp is still a little low. Good Luck!!!

I was planning on keep on testing with OPK's anyways thanks hun

HOtpink - dont get too excited.....give it a while and keep using OPK....look at my weirdo chart(CD 9 & 16)...i have had 2 smiley OPK so far...and still no O. I hope you O....but just in case...keep bd. fx

Oh, I'm not getting that excited my opk's did this last cycle as well.

have found isoflavones in 100mg tablets for £10.95 each bottle 90 tablets,what u girls think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->