Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

here im in uk

https://www.justvitamins.co.uk/products/Soya-Isoflavones-1122.aspx?gclid=CNbEm4SMsK4CFRR8fAodVDOwPw

Allie~ Sorry af turned up your chart looked so good as well. I only have an 11 day LP so it is ok.

MrsP~ Have you tested?

Alin~ Is it just soy or outher things? ok just looked looks good hope they work for you.

Allie~ Sorry af turned up your chart looked so good as well. I only have an 11 day LP so it is ok.

MrsP~ Have you tested?

Alin~ Is it just soy or outher things? ok just looked looks good hope they work for you.

hi traci i tested on friday and it was bfn i dont buy hpt in bulk anymore lol im going to test again friday is it possible to ovulate on or after cd26 im on cd37 today but am clutching at straws that i maybe ovulated really late and that is why i got a bfn has i would only have been about 6/8 dpo xx

Hi ladies sorry I've been awol been really really busy but I got a bfp this morning this was my 3rd cycle on Soy. I still don't believe it it was very very faint. digi test tomorrow for me xx

Mrsp~ yes you could of ov'd that late good luck i have every thing crossed for you.

Random~ Congrats i got my BFP on my 3rd cycle of soy.

Hotpink~ did you get a + opk today? Good luck and keep bding i don't hink you have ov'd yet but close to it.

Mrsp~ yes you could of ov'd that late good luck i have every thing crossed for you.

Random~ Congrats i got my BFP on my 3rd cycle of soy.

Hotpink~ did you get a + opk today? Good luck and keep bding i don't hink you have ov'd yet but close to it.

thankyou traci im really hoping this is whats happened xx

hi all hope every1 is doing ok xx afm cd39 and i have loads ov ewcm im confused now last 1 must have been anulvatory is it possible to ovulate even if ive missed the witch xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->