Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Yes you can as you ov then get af.

Hot looks like you may ov today

hi thanks traci yd had more ewcm than ive ever had and really bad stomach pains today still have ewcm and mild cramps also feel a bit sick but getting neg opks this cycle has really p***** me off lol xx

mrsp - Is it possible that you are just now fixing to O? Sometimes soy can mess with your cycle and make is shorter or longer. Good luck if it is O and hope you catch an egg!!!

The cm can get so thin at ov time that it seems like you have none but there will be some in the right places.

Oh okay, that does make since now that I think about my right ovary hurt so bad I had to make me a hot pad

First cycle using soy....took 200mg cd 3-7 now waiting. Usually have regular cycles with ov being on 13th or 14th. We have been ttc since Oct 2010. Dr's say everything looks good so trying any and everthing and hoping it works. Also trying EPO, Robitussin, and B6 along with prenates and Folic prescribed by dr. Going back to Doc's next month if no bfp.

Hot~ can't wait to see what your temps do today.

MrsP~ i think you may be about to ov as well or all the ewcm could be due to a BFP carry on with the OPK's and see if you get a +.

Stinka~ Good luck it took 3 months of soy for me to get my BFP but some like dani get it 1st month.

Moring ladies well af has turned up early again really not sure whats going on with my cycles as used to be a regular 28 day girl but last few months have been all over the place

july 28 days,aug 40 days,sept 32 days,oct 19 days,nov 43 days,jan 31 days and feb 23 days

i am 42 next so hoping nothing to do with menopause,on a positive note i have my cbfm at the ready and hoping the soya is going to turn up today so can start tomorrow

thankyou for the welcome,my soya isoflavones and clearblue moniter test sticks have just come through post so all set for 1st month officially ttc baby no 6 woohoo.

Am going to do 100mg days 2-3,150mg days 4-5 and 200mg day 6

Hot~ can't wait to see what your temps do today.

MrsP~ i think you may be about to ov as well or all the ewcm could be due to a BFP carry on with the OPK's and see if you get a +.

Stinka~ Good luck it took 3 months of soy for me to get my BFP but some like dani get it 1st month.

hi traci still no + opk but very wet[tmi] i dare not test i could not bare to see another bfn think i will leave it 2 weeks if af dont arrive incase i did ovulate xx

thankyou for the welcome,my soya isoflavones and clearblue moniter test sticks have just come through post so all set for 1st month officially ttc baby no 6 woohoo.

Welcome alin3boys!

Last month was my first month to try soy and I did the same dosage you're planning, except that I took it CD's 4-8. I didn't get a BFP, but I did O, which is pretty rare for me. I also O'd earlier than I expected to on day 12, so be watchful just in case....don't want to miss that eggy!

Today is CD4 and I took my first dose of soy. Looks like we'll be pretty close together this cycle! Oh, and I'm 40 and TTC #1. Nice to have you join the thread. :)

Welcome alin3boys!

Last month was my first month to try soy and I did the same dosage you're planning, except that I took it CD's 4-8. I didn't get a BFP, but I did O, which is pretty rare for me. I also O'd earlier than I expected to on day 12, so be watchful just in case....don't want to miss that eggy!

Today is CD4 and I took my first dose of soy. Looks like we'll be pretty close together this cycle! Oh, and I'm 40 and TTC #1. Nice to have you join the thread. :)
i will be 43 in 2 weeks nice to have sum more over the hillys lol xx

Thanks for the welcome

Allie - I will be using cbfm as well so hope will catch eggy,my last 2 boys now almost 4 and 15 months were concieved on cycles 1 and 3 with the cbfm.

mrsp - lol at over the hillys,people think i am mad to want another at my age let alone no 6,i was a late starter it took 6 years to concieve my 1st with help of clomid so was 31 when had him

can i just ask my tablets are 100mg per tablet so if i break in half will that give me 50mg

ali

Thanks for the welcome

Allie - I will be using cbfm as well so hope will catch eggy,my last 2 boys now almost 4 and 15 months were concieved on cycles 1 and 3 with the cbfm.

mrsp - lol at over the hillys,people think i am mad to want another at my age let alone no 6,i was a late starter it took 6 years to concieve my 1st with help of clomid so was 31 when had him

can i just ask my tablets are 100mg per tablet so if i break in half will that give me 50mg

ali

my eldest is 23 then one 20 youngest is 9 even my doc asked y i want another been trying 18 months now :cry: xx good luck

Thanks for the welcome

ali

Both of ours are adopted but we've always dreamed of having a child biologically too.

Yes, breaking one in half will give you 50mg, but read the info on the back first and make sure that's right. Mine says "Non-GMO Soy Isoflavone 100mg" and then under it it says "extract (bean) 40% Isoflavones." I called on mine and confirmed that it actually means that mine are 40mg caps. I just remembered it a little bit ago. Last month I took something different and don't know EXACTLY how much is in that one, but have a rough idea. I know I didn't go over the amount, but it may have been less than I was trying to take. I'm living in South America right now, so communication isn't the easiest thing and I just had to go with the only thing I could find. But, this round I'll use this standardized capsule for most of it. I'm going to finish off the other first and then switch.

mrsp- we have not been trying but not preventing either for 15 months,we only decided this month to try officially

Allie on packet it says
soya isoflavones extract 250mg
(40% isoflavones) 100mg

mrsp- we have not been trying but not preventing either for 15 months,we only decided this month to try officially

Allie on packet it says
soya isoflavones extract 250mg
(40% isoflavones) 100mg

Perfect....sounds like if you cut a tablet in half it'll be 50mg. If your tablets have a rounded surface, you can put one of them on a flat surface, put your thumbs on two sides and press down. Most of the time it will split right in half.

Allie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->