Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

they are oval shaped

Well, I guess I didn't explain it well. I meant the flat sides. If they're sort of domed so that if you placed one flat on the table and touched it, it would rock, then you can put your thumbs on the edges of it and push down and it'll pop in half. Sometimes they're too dense/hard to work, but most of the time it works really well. I have a hard time cutting them in half with a knife and getting them even, but this way they just naturally split in the middle.

You know, this is my first day of soy this month and I can already feel it doing something in my left ovary! I don't remember it being like this last month at all. Anyone ever experience that before? Seems kinda weird to me that I would feel twinges so early. I mean, earlier today I was laid out in the bed with cramps so bad I couldn't function and AF as my constant, wearisome companion. Suddenly, AF is making a hasty retreat (she packed up and left in a hurry last month too....that was my first month of soy) and now I keep feeling twinges! Very strange!

Allie~ It may be because you already have some left in there from last month.

Good luck to all you ladys i really can't wait to see more BFP's this month.

You know, this is my first day of soy this month and I can already feel it doing something in my left ovary! I don't remember it being like this last month at all. Anyone ever experience that before? Seems kinda weird to me that I would feel twinges so early. I mean, earlier today I was laid out in the bed with cramps so bad I couldn't function and AF as my constant, wearisome companion. Suddenly, AF is making a hasty retreat (she packed up and left in a hurry last month too....that was my first month of soy) and now I keep feeling twinges! Very strange!

hi i was the same af seemed to stop when i started the soy and after 6 days i started spotting 1st cycle i ovulated on cd9 af arrived cd22 same with 2nd cycle but now 3rd af is mia and on cd41 xx

hi all hope every 1 is doing ok afm been up all nite vomiting had cramping again today and that dragging feeling af might be on her way xx

Hope she stays away mrsp and you get a :bfp:i am starting my soy tonight on cd 2 so feeling excited

thankyou mrsp

Hotpink - what cd do you start charting your temp i used to do it years ago but can't remember what day to start on,gotta get my thermometer yet,resigned up to fertility friend last night so could get vip free

thankyou mrsp

Hotpink - what cd do you start charting your temp i used to do it years ago but can't remember what day to start on,gotta get my thermometer yet,resigned up to fertility friend last night so could get vip free

I would start temping at cd1 that is where i started my very first time charting

thankyou mrsp

I would start temping at cd1 that is where i started my very first time charting

I agree that day 1 is best, but I think since you're only on day 2 (right?) that I'd start charting now or in the next few days if it was me. I've seen on a lot of other people's charts that they give themselves a break from temping for about the first 5 days of their cycle.

As far as the thermometer goes, I can't get a basal thermometer here because this crazy place only has ones from Germany and they're like $100 so I'm just using a new digital thermometer and it seems to be working for me. It's probably not perfect, but it's the best I can do right now. In another month or so we're moving to another country, so I'll be able to get the real thing there. Personally, I'd start with what I had right now and then use the real thing when you get it. You might temp with both for a bit after you get a real basal thermometer to see what the temp difference is and adjust it so there's not a big jump in temps on your chart. For instance, in the very beginning I had a glass thermometer that took forever to temp in the morning. I got a digi and temped with both for a bit to see what the difference was. The digi showed consistently to be .3 degrees lower than the glass one, so after a few days I switched to just temping with the digi and adjusting my temp up .3 degrees to keep my chart consistent. When AF arrived, I stopped adjusting and only use the digi now and I don't adjust. I didn't want an artificial dip or rise that might throw off my chart, so even though it was a pain, I was able to start charting right away.

Thanks ladies i only have a forehead or ear thermometer at the moment and think will be cd 5-6 before i can get a basal one,have just taken my 1st 100mg SI tablet,hope i dont get many side effects lol

Thanks ladies i only have a forehead or ear thermometer at the moment and think will be cd 5-6 before i can get a basal one,have just taken my 1st 100mg SI tablet,hope i dont get many side effects lol

Just to let you know look forward to ichy or sore BBs

I think the only side effects I experienced were that I had a slight headache the last couple of days I took it and then I wasn't very hungry and experienced some nausea while on it, but it wasn't bad.....didn't even mention either thing to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->