Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I conceived on soy but in the form of milk.

Hey ladies, I just wanted to jump in and say that now that I have had my baby, if I drink soy, it dries up my milk:(

Anyway, I can only limit it...but I wanted to say that both times that I conceived back to back, I was drinking those Odwalla drinks the super protein one and I felt like that made me really healthy to conceive. Good luck ladies!

Alin3Boys~ wellcome. You can start charting up to cd6 but after that ff may not pick up on o day as you need 6 temps befor the rise for ff to pick up on it. Do it every moning at the same time befor doing any thing. You really ned a thermometer that reads to 0.01

MrsP~ I would take a test Hunny you may have your self a BFP.

Hotpink~ Your temps look really good can't wait to see what the rest of your cycle dose.

Alin3Boys~ wellcome. You can start charting up to cd6 but after that ff may not pick up on o day as you need 6 temps befor the rise for ff to pick up on it. Do it every moning at the same time befor doing any thing. You really ned a thermometer that reads to 0.01

MrsP~ I would take a test Hunny you may have your self a BFP.

Hotpink~ Your temps look really good can't wait to see what the rest of your cycle dose.

im going to sainsburys later today im going to pick 1 up im beginning to get hopeful i know i shoulndt but ive never had cramping like this without af starting either i get my bfp or my body is being really cruel xx

Hi ladies

tmr1234 ~ thanks for that i have just ordered one it reads to 0.02 as that what ive been told to get hope its right (it comes with charts) so luckily will come before cd 6 as cd 3 today.

mrsp ~ FX for that :bfp:,let us know.

Hotpink ~ i will look out for that(my boobs get mega itchy when im pg so bad that i make them bleed)and your chart looking fab.

Well i took the IS last night and had best sleep i have had for ages lol,woke up bit headachey but think thats because i slept late lol

Hi ladies

tmr1234 ~ thanks for that i have just ordered one it reads to 0.02 as that what ive been told to get hope its right (it comes with charts) so luckily will come before cd 6 as cd 3 today.

Hotpink ~ i will look out for that(my boobs get mega itchy when im pg so bad that i make them bleed)and your chart looking fab.

Well i took the IS last night and had best sleep i have had for ages lol,woke up bit headachey but think thats because i slept late lol

damn sainsburys never had any hpt why is it doing this lol 1 more days torture ive had itchy boobs for a few days now but they dont hurt at all my boobs hurt every month please please please let me get bfp xxx

Hi ladies

i was the complete opposite on soy i had terrible insomnia for the 6 days if you go back a few pages you will see i was like a zombie xx

Hi gals
Iv decided nex cycle im goin to try soya iso, have had agnus cactus for a few mths n it didnt do anything. Iv heard so many things bout soya that i thought id try it. I have pcos n bein referred to fertility doc, but i no he wont give me clomid as not low enough bmi
So here i am. God knows wen my af will start, but im goin to get some soya in.
Where is best to buy them, iv seen them in tesco, but there only 40mg n there 30 tablets. I saw a link for Just vitamins which are 100mg are they better to get.
Also how many cycles can u take soya iso for?
Sorry for all the questions
Vic x

Hi gals
Iv decided nex cycle im goin to try soya iso, have had agnus cactus for a few mths n it didnt do anything. Iv heard so many things bout soya that i thought id try it. I have pcos n bein referred to fertility doc, but i no he wont give me clomid as not low enough bmi
So here i am. God knows wen my af will start, but im goin to get some soya in.
Where is best to buy them, iv seen them in tesco, but there only 40mg n there 30 tablets. I saw a link for Just vitamins which are 100mg are they better to get.
Also how many cycles can u take soya iso for?
Sorry for all the questions
Vic x

hi welcome vic those are the 1s i take had no problems with them fxed 4 you xxx

also ive taken for 3 cycles currently on cd42 so af 20 days late i think i read that 3 months then have a break but im sure 1 ov the more expirienced ladies will be along soon xx

Welcome to the thread vic these girls are a great help i have the 100mg ones from justvitamins so just take 1 tablet on days 2-3 but am also going to break one in half to give me 50mg so can take 150 mg on days 4-5 and then take 2 tablets giving me 200mg on day 6.

mrsp ~ id be pulling my hair out if had to wait another day lol,i have 4 tests in ready and my thermometer comes with pg test and ov tests,i will go read the zombie thread,i am usually always half awake as have a ds with autism and my 15 month old co sleeps with me (hubby works nights)but last night i was zonked lol

Welcome to the thread vic these girls are a great help i have the 100mg ones from justvitamins so just take 1 tablet on days 2-3 but am also going to break one in half to give me 50mg so can take 150 mg on days 4-5 and then take 2 tablets giving me 200mg on day 6.

mrsp ~ id be pulling my hair out if had to wait another day lol,i have 4 tests in ready and my thermometer comes with pg test and ov tests,i will go read the zombie thread,i am usually always half awake as have a ds with autism and my 15 month old co sleeps with me (hubby works nights)but last night i was zonked lol

i have spent that much money on tests over the last 18 months that i just buy as i need xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->