Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Well Ladies soy didn't work for me it made my period longer and hard to tell if I O or not

Well Ladies soy didn't work for me it made my period longer and hard to tell if I O or not

me toobabyroberson i just wish af would hurry up now this waiting is ridiculous ikeep thinking shes about to start but nothing zip zilch nada ive done 4 hpts all negative i dont think i will take it again xx

Soy defo worked for me ladies can't wait to see af already so DH and I can start back TTC

Soy defo worked for me ladies can't wait to see af already so DH and I can start back TTC

hi hot pink it worked the 1st 2 cycles i had not ovulated in 16 months but did those 2 i dont know what happened this 1 i took the same dosage xx

I'm so sorry soy has messed some of your cycles! That's the thing about soy; it doesn't work with all of us. It only helped me the first time I used it, for example, so I know how frustrating it is.

Well, CD14 for me today. I ended up only taking soy for 3 days this cycle as it seemed to be increasing AF terribly. Last month I O'd on CD12 after taking it for 5 days, but haven't seen anything yet this cycle. Looks like I could be gearing up for it as my temps have dropped over the past several days and I had a little CM that was closer to EWCM yesterday. I'm planning to drink lots of water today and then each day until I O. (I did yesterday too.) It's pretty hot here today and we don't have A/C, (we're in S. America) so I'm already drinking LOTS. My body sometimes makes lots of EWCM and sometimes not. :( Hoping for lots this time around! I wish I had a juicer so that I could juice some carrots that's supposed to increase it nicely.

Hey
Im in the uk n we had lots of rain yday, n a hr of snowin. Its 8c today n goin to be -1c tonight. But it is our winter x

Well, CD14 for me today. I ended up only taking soy for 3 days this cycle as it seemed to be increasing AF terribly. Last month I O'd on CD12 after taking it for 5 days, but haven't seen anything yet this cycle. Looks like I could be gearing up for it as my temps have dropped over the past several days and I had a little CM that was closer to EWCM yesterday. I'm planning to drink lots of water today and then each day until I O. (I did yesterday too.) It's pretty hot here today and we don't have A/C, (we're in S. America) so I'm already drinking LOTS. My body sometimes makes lots of EWCM and sometimes not. :( Hoping for lots this time around! I wish I had a juicer so that I could juice some carrots that's supposed to increase it nicely.

hi allie i had the same problem but i stuck it out for the 5 days but was spotting till cd 16 and well you know the rest cd50 today woohoo NOT lol xx

Hey
Im in the uk n we had lots of rain yday, n a hr of snowin. Its 8c today n goin to be -1c tonight. But it is our winter x

I'm in Scotland so feel your coldness! Says me sat eating an ice lolly :dohh:

Hot~ If i didn't know you was using some thing this month i would be saying you could have a bfp with that chart it looks so good.

MrsP~ Sorry you are still waiting hope you get a b'day bfp only 2 days.

Allie~ good luck looks like you will ov soon do you do opks?

Hot~ If i didn't know you was using some thing this month i would be saying you could have a bfp with that chart it looks so good.

MrsP~ Sorry you are still waiting hope you get a b'day bfp only 2 days.

Allie~ good luck looks like you will ov soon do you do opks?

hi traci thanx but i think af will be here by our birthday my boobs are sore and i have the cramping in my legs i normally get that b4 af so i think you were right about me ovulating when i got the ewcm a couple of weeks ago i will be glad to see her 4 once this waiting drives me mad lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->