Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hi ladies how is everyone today i am on cd 14 had bad cramping today another high on cbfm,bad a big temp dip yesterday and shot up this morning and think just got a positive opk test.

How do i attach a pic

is this a positive opk took about 6.30pm

Attachments

• IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 8
we already have today lol he at work now,will have to get him again in morning pmsl

TMI ALERT!!! Okay, with that being said, I need some help. I'm on CD17 and think I'm getting close to O. We BD'd this morning, but now I can't tell if what I'm seeing is EWCM or DH's.....uhm, "stuff." How do you tell the difference? It's been about 10 hours now since we BD'd.

Hey Everyone,

I have been reading this thread for some time now and decided to chime in (finally!). I hope no one minds :) I just had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I am ready to start trying again, but my cycles are usually very long. I know I can carry a child to term as I already have a 1 year old. Anyway, my doctor suggested I wait a full cycle before trying. Does anyone know if this is necessary? I did take soy cd 3-7, so i am hoping it helps me o sooner. THanks for your insights!

Chigirl - They tell you to wait for dating purposes. GL to you and sorry about your miscarriage.

Chigirl - Welcome to the thread! Did you have a D&C? If so, it's recommended that you wait a bit because having a D&C can cause the lining of your uterus to be a bad quality (too thin to support a baby I think) for a little while. If you DIDN'T have one, then it's for dating purposes.

I also meant to say that I'm so sorry for your loss. I totally understand as I had a MC this time last year after 13 years of marriage and TTC.

so sorry for your loss hun ive suffered 2 miscarriages 1 @7 weeks and a mmc @12 week scan baby had died at 10 weeks,i was told could try again straight away with both mine but think its just for dating purposes,after my 1st i had 1 period then fell pg again and after my 2nd was 3 months

Thank you everyone for your sweet thoughts and for welcoming me. I did not have a D&C. having a mc is so traumatic and sad...its nice to know that there are places like this for women to go for support and questions. I guess then it's probably "safe" to try again? or at least not prevent? Anyway, we'll see what happens this cycle with the soy. Hopefully things get moving a little faster.

Jennifer~ I think af is on the way for you but you wasn't ttc this month any way so i think you will get your bfp next cycle good luck.

MrsP~ Hope it is af for you or IP spotting don't give up hun it took 22months to get preg with my 2nd.[/Qthanx traci but its deffo cd1 for me now what a birhday present lol xx

Sorry you got AF on our b'day hope you had a good day. Mine was a bit upsetting as my grandad passed away the day befor so wasn't really up for my b'day.

TMI ALERT!!! Okay, with that being said, I need some help. I'm on CD17 and think I'm getting close to O. We BD'd this morning, but now I can't tell if what I'm seeing is EWCM or DH's.....uhm, "stuff." How do you tell the difference? It's been about 10 hours now since we BD'd.

To find out if it is cm or swimmers put it in water if is braks up it is swimmers if it balls up it is cm

Hey Everyone,

I have been reading this thread for some time now and decided to chime in (finally!). I hope no one minds :) I just had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I am ready to start trying again, but my cycles are usually very long. I know I can carry a child to term as I already have a 1 year old. Anyway, my doctor suggested I wait a full cycle before trying. Does anyone know if this is necessary? I did take soy cd 3-7, so i am hoping it helps me o sooner. THanks for your insights!

Hi & welcome to our thread! As we speak I'm going through my 3rd mc in a row. As the other ladies said if you don't have a D&C there's no reason to wait other than fir dating purposes but that has an easy fix if you get your bfp. If you'd asked before I'd have told you to wait until your 1st af post mc to try anything. Only because this cycle tends to be a bit weird & it's better to let your body 'produce' it's 1st af on it's own time. Up 6wks is the norm.
Good luck anyway. Sorry about your loss & I hope you get a bfp very soon.
X

Jennifer~ I think af is on the way for you but you wasn't ttc this month any way so i think you will get your bfp next cycle good luck.

MrsP~ Hope it is af for you or IP spotting don't give up hun it took 22months to get preg with my 2nd.[/Qthanx traci but its deffo cd1 for me now what a birhday present lol xx

Sorry you got AF on our b'day hope you had a good day. Mine was a bit upsetting as my grandad passed away the day befor so wasn't really up for my b'day.

To find out if it is cm or swimmers put it in water if is braks up it is swimmers if it balls up it is cm

hi traci im sorry about your grandad:hugs:well its cd2 for me i cant make my mind up whether to try soy again or not xx

Hi ladies

tmr ~ what a crap birthday present,fingers crossed for a :bfp:next month

mrsp ~ sorry the :witch: got you,why you not sure about taking soy this month?

madrid ~ sorry about your mc,will they investigate with been your 3rd,after my 2nd mc they said if it happened again would invetigate to the reason why?

Hotpink ~ what happened with temp this morning?

how do i get my chart on only showing the circle thing lol

My temp shot up again this morning,tested at 6pm last night and got a positive opk so thought id test again this morning and still positive,my cbfm still reading high and im very crampy in ovary area so soy doing something.

1st pic 6pm 8/3/2012
2nd pic 8am 9/3/2012

Attachments

• IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0306.jpg
    IMAG0306.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi & welcome to our thread! As we speak I'm going through my 3rd mc in a row. As the other ladies said if you don't have a D&C there's no reason to wait other than fir dating purposes but that has an easy fix if you get your bfp. If you'd asked before I'd have told you to wait until your 1st af post mc to try anything. Only because this cycle tends to be a bit weird & it's better to let your body 'produce' it's 1st af on it's own time. Up 6wks is the norm.
Good luck anyway. Sorry about your loss & I hope you get a bfp very soon.
X

Oh Madrid, I'm so sorry!!!!:cry:

alin tmr is 21wks pregnant so I'm sure she could get a bfp if she tested at any time, lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->