Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Allie~ good luck looks like you will ov soon do you do opks?

No, I don't do opk's, but I'm wishing about now that I did. I'm not even sure where to buy them here. I've never even seen them here and they would probably cost a fortune. Sure wish I had ordered some with my hpt's I had my sister send me! I'd really love to know what's going on.

Hi ladies sorry not been on my youngest been poorly with a viral infection

hotpink your chart looking fab

allie can u get cheap opks of the net

mrsp hoping for a :bfp:for you

Nothing really to report am on cd 12,cbfm been reading high from cd 8,some strong twinges last night,i remember from using moniter last time i used to ov around cd 14,had a big temp drop this morning,so see what happens with that tomorrow

Nothing really to report am on cd 12,cbfm been reading high from cd 8,some strong twinges last night,i remember from using moniter last time i used to ov around cd 14,had a big temp drop this morning,so see what happens with that tomorrow
thanx allin xx i will be happy with either a bfp or af this waiting is insane lol

I ordered hpt internet cheapies a little while back and had my sister mail them to me and now I wish I had gotten some opk's at the same time. BUT, money was very tight (and still is) so I didn't order any of the opk's. They sure would be nice to have now. :)

What do you ladies see?
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120306083250.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120306083436.jpg

Hot~ I *think* I see some thing but not to sure have you got any better test?

did an opk today about 4pm and got a faint line,is there any set rules to testing with opks i know they say test in afternoon but do u have to hold pee for so long or not drink etc

Jennifer, I see it, but it looks like an evap line to me. Of course, I could be wrong on that, but that's what it looks like to me. But, time will tell.

hi all well i think its cd1 for me started spotting when i got up this morning and the cramps are getting worse just waiting for her to blow lol im not looking forward to this has last anulvatory cycle i was on really heavy for 10 days i dont think im going to do the soy again going back to ntnp this will be cycle 19 for me ive resigned myself to the fact i wont have another baby ov my own but on the bright side my daughter gets married in august so i will have grandchildren to luck forward too xx

Hey Jennifer, how's it going this morning? Did you POAS????

hi all well i think its cd1 for me started spotting when i got up this morning and the cramps are getting worse just waiting for her to blow lol im not looking forward to this has last anulvatory cycle i was on really heavy for 10 days i dont think im going to do the soy again going back to ntnp this will be cycle 19 for me ive resigned myself to the fact i wont have another baby ov my own but on the bright side my daughter gets married in august so i will have grandchildren to luck forward too xx

You know, I know where you're coming from. I came to that point about 2 years ago and for the first time in my life, I was ok with never having a baby. I love my kids and wouldn't trade them for the world and I felt like I had all that I could handle and was perfectly satisfied with what I had. It was such a sense of relief. Then I got pregnant and lost the baby and that whole thing got derailed, but it was nice for awhile to just be content and not have that aching and longing.

I'm glad you have grandchildren to look forward to. That's a good attitude to take about it.

Jennifer~ I think af is on the way for you but you wasn't ttc this month any way so i think you will get your bfp next cycle good luck.

MrsP~ Hope it is af for you or IP spotting don't give up hun it took 22months to get preg with my 2nd.

Jennifer~ I think af is on the way for you but you wasn't ttc this month any way so i think you will get your bfp next cycle good luck.

MrsP~ Hope it is af for you or IP spotting don't give up hun it took 22months to get preg with my 2nd.[/Qthanx traci but its deffo cd1 for me now what a birhday present lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->