Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Thanks TMR! VERY good info to have. By the end of the day I had decided it HAD to be CM, but it's great to be able to tell for sure.

Well, CD18 for me and still no O pain, temp dip or spike, but on the bright side, we sure are getting in some GREAT BD'ing. :D

Hi ladies

tmr ~ what a crap birthday present,fingers crossed for a :bfp:next month

mrsp ~ sorry the :witch: got you,why you not sure about taking soy this month?

madrid ~ sorry about your mc,will they investigate with been your 3rd,after my 2nd mc they said if it happened again would invetigate to the reason why?

Hotpink ~ what happened with temp this morning?

how do i get my chart on only showing the circle thing lol

My temp shot up again this morning,tested at 6pm last night and got a positive opk so thought id test again this morning and still positive,my cbfm still reading high and im very crampy in ovary area so soy doing something.

1st pic 6pm 8/3/2012
2nd pic 8am 9/3/2012

Don't know if it was me you was saying good luck to but i got my BFP 21 weeks ago. Thank you for your words. you have to go on to FF and add it to your homepage. I got a + opk the day i ov'd and 2 days after. Good luck

alin tmr is 21wks pregnant so I'm sure she could get a bfp if she tested at any time, lol :haha:

that made me :haha: hope you are doing ok Hun been thinking about you loads latey are you taking some time off or trying again?

Hi ladies

tmr ~ what a crap birthday present,fingers crossed for a :bfp:next month

mrsp ~ sorry the :witch: got you,why you not sure about taking soy this month?

madrid ~ sorry about your mc,will they investigate with been your 3rd,after my 2nd mc they said if it happened again would invetigate to the reason why?

Hotpink ~ what happened with temp this morning?

how do i get my chart on only showing the circle thing lol

My temp shot up again this morning,tested at 6pm last night and got a positive opk so thought id test again this morning and still positive,my cbfm still reading high and im very crampy in ovary area so soy doing something.

1st pic 6pm 8/3/2012
2nd pic 8am 9/3/2012

that was my 3rd cycle and it lasted 52 days i think i have a bigger problem than just not ovulating has i cannot get referred to a fs cos ov my age i will never know xx

hi all i have a dilemma :wacko: i have just received a letter from the good ole tax man and i have a refund ov 1200 i have not told the oh yet i am thinking of using it to get tested how much is it in the uk it would put my mind at rest if i knew there was a different problem so i would not get my hopes up every month also i would be doing it without oh knowing xx

lol,dont know where that come from think was meant for for jennifer cant blame on baby brain as not pg yet lol

Alin just updated my chart hun took my temp wrote it down and went back to sleep I feel so tired today.

Hello!
Does anyone mind if I join you ladies?
I'm 20, 21 in a few months.
I had my implanon out in May last year, had no AF till Feb12, after taking provera.
I had an 18 day cycle, and now I'm at CD35, with no hint of AF or anything.

I'm planning on taking the provera again this week, then trying soy on CD 1-6.
FX'd I get a decent OV.

But yeah, could deffo do with some friends and advice! ^_^
Ta!

Hello!
Does anyone mind if I join you ladies?
I'm 20, 21 in a few months.
I had my implanon out in May last year, had no AF till Feb12, after taking provera.
I had an 18 day cycle, and now I'm at CD35, with no hint of AF or anything.

I'm planning on taking the provera again this week, then trying soy on CD 1-6.
FX'd I get a decent OV.

But yeah, could deffo do with some friends and advice! ^_^
Ta!

Welcome aboard Electrokitty! I'm on my second cycle of soy and have found the ladies in this thread to be very warm, receptive, and helpful.

[/QUOTE]

Welcome aboard Electrokitty! I'm on my second cycle of soy and have found the ladies in this thread to be very warm, receptive, and helpful.[/QUOTE]

Ooooh lovely!
Thankyou! ^_^

Hiii! ^____^

So, tell me about your soy experiences?
Cos I feel like a total n00b!

I'm on my first cycle of soy cd3-7 and taking cassava till I get my :bfp: I am on cd28-15dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->