Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I'm 40, married for 14 years, with 2 miscarriages. We've tried off and on.....mostly on......throughout our marriage, but have never been able to have a baby. We've never pursued fertility treatments; instead we've adopted both of our kids. I've done metformin and clomid before, but nothing more. I have PCOS, so I don't O most of the time. When I do O, it's usually between days 14 and 20.

Last month I used soy for the first time (CD 4-8) and O'd on CD12. This month I tried to take it again on CD4-8, but it seemed to increase my AF SO much that I only took it 3 days. It was the worst AF that I've had in about 10 years. Now I'm on CD19 and haven't O'd, but I feel like it's going to happen in the next day or two. My temps have been much better on soy than before, so that's really positive. Also, I almost never have much CM, but this time around I've got lots more than I've ever had.

I hope soy helps to straighten things out for you. It seems to be doing me some good. Personally, I think this will be our month. It feels different somehow. I don't feel anxious about it all.....I feel peaceful.

I have a question......If you BD in the middle of the day and want to record it on FF, how do you do that? Would you just mark it as "Yes" and make a note that that's what it means?

Oh that's a really sweet story! <3
I'm crossing everything for you!

And thanks Madrid98!

welcome electrokitty

I would make the bd pm or am if it after 12 pm it is pm befor am

Hot~ TEST!!!!!!!! Right now!!! lol

I'm with TMR!!!!! :test: I don't know that we can all wait until Monday!

here you go

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120310104735.jpg

Hello!
Does anyone mind if I join you ladies?
I'm 20, 21 in a few months.
I had my implanon out in May last year, had no AF till Feb12, after taking provera.
I had an 18 day cycle, and now I'm at CD35, with no hint of AF or anything.

I'm planning on taking the provera again this week, then trying soy on CD 1-6.
FX'd I get a decent OV.

But yeah, could deffo do with some friends and advice! ^_^
Ta!

hi welcome electro kitty xx

well af seems to be over 4 me was expecting a long 1 has it had been 53 days only cd 3 and nothing today past 3 days wre really heavy fxed for you hotpink xx

Can't wait to see what a FRER coms up with i never got a line with the IC's untill i was 6 + weeks good luck.

MrsP~ Are you doing soy this month?

Can't wait to see what a FRER coms up with i never got a line with the IC's untill i was 6 + weeks good luck.

MrsP~ Are you doing soy this month?

i wasnt going to but ive decided i might try 5/9 ive done 2/6 and 3/7 and i still have a tub left af was only 3 days can you take it if af has stopped or does it have to be when af is here xx

as long as you take it at the beging of your cycle it wouldn't make and diff if af is here or not. Good luck Hun

Congrats, ja123!!!! So happy and excited for you :)

I'm a short-time lurker on this thread. This is my first time posting on the board. I've just started Soy last night (80 mg), tonight will be day 2, and I plan on upping the dosage gradually: 80, 100, 100, 120, 120? I'm doing days 2-6.

I have a hx of long anovulatory cycles (years of BC use), with my most recent being 60 days with AF brought on only with the help or Provera. Looking forward to getting to know you all! FX'd to join many of you soon in a SOY BFP!!

Welcome electrokitty! I'm a newbie too :hugs:

Quoting myself here since I haven't posted since I started my 1st Soy cycle 3+ weeks ago and want to update. I ended up taking the said dosages above, missed a day somewhere in the middle :dohh: (so days 2-7 instead of 2-6), but still O'd on CD 11! I've only had two non Birth Control induced periods in my life (just turned 26) - one natural right after discontinuing BC and another 60 day anovulatory cycle with AF induced by provera, so don't have much past experience to go on.

99% positive I O'd - BBT shows clear thermal shift, boobs full and sensitive (consistent w past O symptoms), but now it's late night 14 DPO and still no AF. I've always known when AF is coming since I get depressed 24-48 hours before AF starts (my mood seems very sensitive to progesterone withdrawal), but still feeling unusually uppity and high energy. Wondering if Soy could have extended my LP. :shrug:

Had a temp dip 9 and 10 DPO (now back up) and very light brownish spotting days 13 and 14 DPO (about 1 pantyliner worth). I know about implantation bleeding and dips, but don't want to read into anything too much! Estimated O day shouldn't be off by more than +/- 1 day.

Anyone else have experience with Soy extending their LP or spotting before AF? Not planning on testing until about 18+ DPO :wacko:

I think you should test if AF is not here at 14DPO you will get a clear + or - good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->