Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

CD21 here and still waiting to O, but yesterday evening I had about 3 sharp twinges in my left ovary. I've had LOTS of watery CM and late in the day I noticed that it's starting to get a little stretchy, so maybe it won't be long now.

On a side note, if I O'd today, my baby would be due on my mom's BD. When our son was born, she REALLY wanted him to be born on her birthday, so I know she would just LOVE that!!!! His birth mom was induced 3 days later, so it's close, but she was so hoping his would be the same as hers. Sure would be neat if I had a LO on her birthday!!!

FX'd you O soon then hun! :D

I'm on day three of the provera.
Two more pills, then just a wait for AF, then I can try the soy for the first time!

Did any of you guys have any trouble with side effects?

FX'd you O soon then hun! :D

I'm on day three of the provera.
Two more pills, then just a wait for AF, then I can try the soy for the first time!

Did any of you guys have any trouble with side effects?

hi eletrokitty the only side effect i noticed was insomnia for the 5 days while on soy and felt ovulation pain which ive never had xx

CD21 here and still waiting to O, but yesterday evening I had about 3 sharp twinges in my left ovary. I've had LOTS of watery CM and late in the day I noticed that it's starting to get a little stretchy, so maybe it won't be long now.

On a side note, if I O'd today, my baby would be due on my mom's BD. When our son was born, she REALLY wanted him to be born on her birthday, so I know she would just LOVE that!!!! His birth mom was induced 3 days later, so it's close, but she was so hoping his would be the same as hers. Sure would be neat if I had a LO on her birthday!!!

fxed for you allieoopp x

Hotpink?! Whaaaat! Pic!! Congrats!!!

My SE of the soy were just headaches, cramps really. But all worth it. I did day 5-9.

Wooo hoooo excited for you hotpink!

Sorry I have been MIA lately.

Welcome to all the new girls!!

Allie - Hoepfully O will be soon. :)

electrokitty - :hi: It's Becky from IMS. Welcome. The only side effects I had from soy were headaches and cramps. I dont know about anyone else, but I also felt like I gained weight while taking it, it could have just been bloat but I sure did feel chubbier. :(

Hotpink - Congrats again!!

AFM - Still going through my mc. My hcg levels didnt drop so I had to have 2 shots of methotrexate. :( My hcg level as of last week went from 7.3 to 5.4, so I am praying and hoping when I go back for more blood work it will be even lower or be 0. I wont be able to ttc until about 3 months(3 cycles) but I will still be around for you girls.

Good luck to those waiting to try soy, waiting to O, or in their 2ww. :dust:

Congrats hotpink!! About time we got some more BFPs here!!! :happydance:

Autigers I'm also waiting Hun! Very frustrating!!

Autigers so sorry it's dragging out for you. My m/c did too :( and sorry you needed the extra shot. Sucks. Sending hugs your way.

I'm bleeding again today. No cramps etc so the hospital
Wont see me. Just praying it's normal as I bleed every pg.

Hey everyone else.

Hotpink how you feeling??

Great sign :) I also had it before my bfp but put everything down to the Soy! Fx for puking lol

I've had it really bad but the last week I've been a lot better. That just adds to worrying though! Lol, never happy!

I had a scan today and baby's heartbeat was gone :(

Waiting to miscarry at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"