Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Ugh, I wanna cry. Got my blood test done this morning got the result and hcg was 3 and just stood up and had a big gush of blood come out. Does this mean I had a chemical pregnancy?

Oh Dani, I'm so very sorry. Words just aren't enough at a time like this.

Oh no Jennifer! I just read yours....not you too!!!! This is too much for one day! I'm so very sorry.

hotpink and jennifer i am so sorry this has happened to you both,i know how you feel as have gone through it twice :cry:

Sorry hotpink!!!
What are your plans for this cycle? Same as last?

I am so sorry i think you may of had a chemical pregnancy good luck for this month hope it ends in a BFP. I had a chemical pregnancy the month befor i got my BFP with Jaden.

Thanks everyone.

I feel a little better than I did yesterday. I have accepted it just wasn't meant to be. For me falling was far too easy so I kinda expected a bad ending. I was nervous the whole time and now can relax a little. It sucks but I have to think on the positives as last m/c I got into deep depression, I can't face that again and neither can my husband and kids. DH says he is done but I obviously can't close the door, I know I can't take m/c after m/c either though and would be wreck if pg again.

Just going to take it day by day, get through this and our holiday then see how we feel.

Thanks for all the advice and support you have given me on the short journey here. I will check in here and there but can't promise to be around much until I have my head where it needs to be. Waiting to m/c sucks and took ages last time. If nothing by next weds I will take the meds. They give me one on the weds, then I get admitted the fri for 3 more and they keep me in until it's over. I really hate the thought of that awful room but it's better than how I feel at the moment not knowing when....

Thanks again and good luck to you all x

:hugs:
Thanks everyone.

I feel a little better than I did yesterday. I have accepted it just wasn't meant to be. For me falling was far too easy so I kinda expected a bad ending. I was nervous the whole time and now can relax a little. It sucks but I have to think on the positives as last m/c I got into deep depression, I can't face that again and neither can my husband and kids. DH says he is done but I obviously can't close the door, I know I can't take m/c after m/c either though and would be wreck if pg again.

Just going to take it day by day, get through this and our holiday then see how we feel.

Thanks for all the advice and support you have given me on the short journey here. I will check in here and there but can't promise to be around much until I have my head where it needs to be. Waiting to m/c sucks and took ages last time. If nothing by next weds I will take the meds. They give me one on the weds, then I get admitted the fri for 3 more and they keep me in until it's over. I really hate the thought of that awful room but it's better than how I feel at the moment not knowing when....

Thanks again and good luck to you all x

Good grief! Could I just go ahead and O already???? Today was CD23......my body keeps feeling like it's getting ready to but I haven't yet. I've had 10 days of fertile CM and NOTHING!!!! I feel twinges in my ovaries, especially in the left. Maybe now that I'm done working for the week and can ease up a bit it'll happen. I hope so.

Good grief! Could I just go ahead and O already???? Today was CD23......my body keeps feeling like it's getting ready to but I haven't yet. I've had 10 days of fertile CM and NOTHING!!!! I feel twinges in my ovaries, especially in the left. Maybe now that I'm done working for the week and can ease up a bit it'll happen. I hope so.

hi allieoopp i was the same with my last round ov soy i finally ovulated on cd38 and af arrived cd 53 i hope you o soon xx

That's what I was thinking. I've been under a LOT of stress lately due to an upcoming move. We're moving to another country, so once again we're in the process of whittling our lives down to suitcases and selling the rest. It's an enormous task and there are so many loose ends to tie up. It's going to be a really good move for our family, but it's SO much work and SO stressful. I did have a temp dip this morning, so maybe it'll happen today or tomorrow. I do hope so. Our world comes to a screeching halt on Fridays at sundown and it's wonderfully relaxing and peaceful until sundown on Saturday, so maybe that's just what we need right now so that I can O.

I'm thinking it would be really good to be able to put TTC aside during the TWW and just focus on getting moved. I think I'm through the hardest part of packing and we've decided what we need to sell and what we can keep. That right there takes a lot of the load off. Now if this stuff will go ahead and sell, I can stop working (I bake and my husband sells the baked goods) and focus on getting out of here.

I think you should test if AF is not here at 14DPO you will get a clear + or - good luck

Thanks for the well wishes. I ended up testing 15 DPO and got a definite BFN.

Soy gave me a very strange cycle, which has me worried that this TTC journey will be a long one. It did give me a strong and early O with obvious O pains (thankful for that!!!), but I spotted days 13-15 before finally getting AF, and I never spot. AF was also unusual, less intense slow flow without much cramping (probably one of my lightest periods), which makes me think Soy may have thinned my lining. Had a big two day temp drop mid-cycle days 9-10 DPO with triphasic temps (99+) the following four days. It made me think BFP but nope! :nope: The day AF hit, I also got hit hard with depression/weepiness/dark sunken in undereye circles. I usually get gradual PMS on the few days leading up to AF.

Now that I'm on a new cycle (currently CD 4), I've been super tired and bloated. I already have some sharp twinges and aches in the both ovaries. Wish I knew what was going on with my body!!!:growlmad: Not sure to give Soy another go..

FX'd you O soon then hun! :D

I'm on day three of the provera.
Two more pills, then just a wait for AF, then I can try the soy for the first time!

Did any of you guys have any trouble with side effects?

I just finished my 1st Soy cycle. Had no negative symptoms to report the days I took soy, except that it made me a bit sleepy. I did O but have a weird cycle and spotting (posted about it above).

Hope Soy is the one for you!!!:happydance: Btw, how's the provera working out for you? I also had to take provera prior to trying soy. Made me super weepy and I didn't get AF until 9 days after the last pill!!

autigers, hotpink, dani rose: I'm so sorry for your losses. Keeping you all in my heart and prayers ::hugs::

My side effects from soy included nausea and slight headache for the last 2 or 3 days I was taking it. It wasn't horrible.....it wasn't even enough that I mentioned it to DH. I did notice that I was more emotional in general too the whole cycle. I got upset more easily with my family and cried a number of times which isn't normal for me. I'm not usually much of a crier.

The real side effects I experienced happened when my AF arrived. When AF hit, it seemed to come on more slowly than normal and then when I began taking the soy again, it really increased it tremendously. I only ended up taking it 3 days and at a lower dose since I didn't have time to ramp up at the end. I didn't think I would ever quit spotting either. I usually have about 5 or 6 days total and it's all over, but I think it was 12 days total for me this last time (didn't record it those last 2 days). Also, the heavy days were SUPER heavy...almost to the point of hemorrhaging. It's been 17 or 18 years since I hemorrhaged so I'm a bit foggy, but I do believe it was close to that level and it scared me.

Now I'm on CD25 and haven't O'd yet. :( But, I'm hoping maybe it'll happen this weekend. I still keep feeling twinges in my ovaries and I'm having fertile CM off and on and my cervix is staying open, so maybe it will happen soon. I had a temp dip this AM, so maybe tomorrow will be our day, but then again, it was a cooler night and the windows were open and the fan was on, so it could have been that. I don't know. Only time will tell. We'll see what the morning brings.

I'm wondering if it might work best for me to do a month of soy and then a month of nothing and then back on the soy again. Maybe my body would like that better having a rest in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->