Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Shucks......thought I'd get crosshairs today, but my temp has maintained. :( Maybe I haven't O'd yet.

Is your themo new? as the batters may be a bit passed it and that is why you are getting flat temps or are you useing a 0.02 one?

Well, I only got it a couple of months ago, but it's not a basal thermometer. They're about $100 here and I can't spend that at the moment, especially when we're about to move to another country where they're $10. :) I had someone get me one and send it, but this is what I ended up with instead. :dohh: It's digital and it goes to .0 and not .00. Last month it seemed to work really well even though it's a regular one. You think it's throwing everything off?

Certainly it won't be that accurate in your readings and it may affect things a bit. Either way don't worry allie, you've covered your bases and that's the main thing.

That will be way you have flat temps as the 0,02 makes a lot of dif on the chart. It dose look like you have o'd and you have coverd with the bd so sit back and relax and let that eggy IP.

Well, I fudged the numbers by .1 degree. If I didn't it didn't give them to me, so I'm not sure if it counts or not. :(

I've decided as soon as AF shows, days 3-7 are going to be my soy days.

Now I just need her to come. >_<

How long after soy do people usually ovulate?

Well I took my last provera pill 5 days ago, so I'm still waiting, but she does feel like she's coming.

Alli~ Good luck yay for CH.

Electro~ I took it 1-5 and ov'd cd 15 all 3 months good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"