Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I've decided as soon as AF shows, days 3-7 are going to be my soy days.

Now I just need her to come. >_<

How long after soy do people usually ovulate?

hi kitty i tried 3 rounds ov soy 1st 2 i ovulated cd8/10 3rd round cd38 x

Thanks lovely ladies.

It's making me really warm!
I decided 2-6 would be alright, cos i'm pretty impatient, so here's hoping it does something!

Well, It looks as if AF has shown up here. :( FF took away my cross hairs and said I didn't O, but I'm not convinced. If I did, I only had a 5 day LP. Not good. I think this cycle I'm going to take a little break from soy.....not that I want to, I just think it might be good to skip a month and then come back to it. Maybe it'll sort of reset things and I can try it again next time around. Also, vitamins should be easier to get after we move and I think I'll get some B6 (along with B12 to balance it) and see if that will lengthen my LP. I hope so. 5 days is just WAY too short!!!! Now to go figure out which suitcase I put those pads in for AF.......:dohh: Oh good.....I get to travel on an all day flight while AF is here.

I think I'll be gone from here for the next week or week and a half while we get moved and situated in our new place. Hope to see some good things happening when I get back! Hugs to all of you! :hugs:

MrsP~ How you getting on HUn not seen you around much hope you are keeping your chin up.

Kitty~ good luck hope soy works for you.

allie~ good luck with the move you know there is a saying new house new life. Sorry af got you i think you may of ov'd when you got your ewcm but your temps dont show it may be with stress.

Hot~ I hope you are dtd a LOT i want to se a dark BFP from you in a few weeks.

Thank you TMR, but I don't think so DH hurt he knee at work monday had to get stiches.

MrsP~ How you getting on HUn not seen you around much hope you are keeping your chin up.

Kitty~ good luck hope soy works for you.

allie~ good luck with the move you know there is a saying new house new life. Sorry af got you i think you may of ov'd when you got your ewcm but your temps dont show it may be with stress.

Hot~ I hope you are dtd a LOT i want to se a dark BFP from you in a few weeks.

hi traci xx af arrived again on cd 18 its getting me so down now i dont think i will ever get my bfp xx

AF has finally left and I took my last few soy tablets last night, so I now just have to wait! >_<
Eeeek!

I have decided to try soy this cycle. I am doing 129mg cd3-7. I am currently on cd4.
But, I am not sure how much it will help. I just got my DH SA results back. He has a great sperm count at 101mil but 80% of them are immobile or swim in circles! It doesn't look like there is anything we can do to increase sperm mobility:cry: we have an appointment with an RE on Friday so we will see what they say...

Hi everyone...it's my first cycle of soy...last night was my 3rd night of it. I just noticed it kind of hurting down really low(I guess around where my ovaries are). It's pretty much on both sides and I can kind of feel it through to my back. Is this normal and a good thing?:shrug:Thanks

This is also my first cycle on soy and I am also on the 3rd day; however, I am not feeling a thing???

How did the first round of soy treat you Kitty?

was alright actually!
Just waiting for it to do it's thang.

My temps have been much less erratic than they used to be, which is nice..

I'm going to start my opks tomorrow methinks, so FX'd!

was alright actually!

Soy seems to of settled my temp too, isnt all over the place, but dont think i have o'd either tho. x hope it works for u x

was alright actually!

Do you chart online or paper? If you chart online why not put your chart in your siggy as well so I can stalk it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->