Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

This is also my first cycle on soy and I am also on the 3rd day; however, I am not feeling a thing???

What I felt only lasted about 30 minutes but was kinda painful...I just wondered since I'd only been taking it 3 days so far:wacko: Good luck to everyone

Hey, I appreciate the stalking...I'll take all the help I can get:haha:Anyone know if you can start getting watery-eggwhitish CM this early? I'm still spotting a little bit but it was very noticable just now. Seems kind of odd to me as I've never had that during AF:blush:

oops, sorry Hotpink, you weren't talking to me. Well, anyone can still feel free to stalk my chart as well:thumbup:

MrsP~ So sorry AF got you early are you doing soy this cycle?

Kitty~ Good luck.

Kmae~ Can you not try mecca forthe swimmers? Good luck it only takes 1 of them.

bnporter~ I got the pain early but only ov'd on cd15 also ewcm early is good as well good luck.

Vic~ Have you do a test as you didn't have a lot of temps befor the went up so ff wouldn't put in ov?

Hot~ Look at the temp rise did you not bd at all?

Hi mornin all.
Yeh i did a hpt on mon but was bfn, did a opk today too for the fun of it n that was bfn too. I have no cm tho, iv never charted that but arnt i meant to have some if i have o'd its all confusin. Yeh i no i started charting a bit late n took soy late too, jus wanted this cycle to be over n start mth 2 properly. But not sure wats goin on as on cd 38 now n temp dropped today. Anyone have any ideas.
Vic x

Kitty~ Good luck.

bnporter~ I got the pain early but only ov'd on cd15 also ewcm early is good as well good luck.

Vic~ Have you do a test as you didn't have a lot of temps befor the went up so ff wouldn't put in ov?

Kitty~ Good luck.

hi traci no im going natural for 3 months to see if i can get my body back to normal im not going to even think about ttc lol then it might happen xx

Kitty~ Good luck.

I'd be thrilled to ovulate on cd15...my cycles have been 70+ days long since October. Hopefully the pains and early cm are a good sign:thumbup:

Hi everyone...it's my first cycle of soy...last night was my 3rd night of it. I just noticed it kind of hurting down really low(I guess around where my ovaries are). It's pretty much on both sides and I can kind of feel it through to my back. Is this normal and a good thing?:shrug:Thanks

I had this too and around O, it moved my O to CD10 and I even had pains leading up to my BFP (implant) Pain to me is a good sign, means its working ;)

Hi everyone...it's my first cycle of soy...last night was my 3rd night of it. I just noticed it kind of hurting down really low(I guess around where my ovaries are). It's pretty much on both sides and I can kind of feel it through to my back. Is this normal and a good thing?:shrug:Thanks

I had this too and around O, it moved my O to CD10 and I even had pains leading up to my BFP (implant) Pain to me is a good sign, means its working ;)

Thanks for the info, Dani...guess I need to start doing my OPKs pretty soon just in case:winkwink:

I'm going to be so glad to be home tomorrow so I can start peeing on things. >_<

Hi Everyone,

I am back again... was on before at the beginning of my cycle (first after a mc) and i tried soy. I did o and now i am waiting. I have a dip in temps at 5 dpo. Could that be implantation or is that too early? PLEASe look at my chart and let me know your opinions... So antsy and nervous :wacko:

My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->