Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

TMR, I'll have to look into the Mica. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm on day 4 of soy, one more dose to go! I've been O'ing around cd 26/27 (or longer) Hope it helps me O earlier this cycle!

Anyone having problems with their AF lasting longer on the soy? Today is cd7 and I'm still spotting. Aaargggghhh....it's annoying, I want to start bd'ing and POAS already!:wacko:

hi i had that sumtimes i was spotting till cd 10 then stopped then started again cd 15 xx

Anyone having problems with their AF lasting longer on the soy? Today is cd7 and I'm still spotting. Aaargggghhh....it's annoying, I want to start bd'ing and POAS already!:wacko:

My Af was one more day than normally then my two day spotting, but that was about it.

Thanks hotpink...I guess it's normal. I like your new siggy by the way

Your welcome bnposter. Thanks you I just made it yesterday, can't wait to charge it though saying I got my BFP.

My period lasts longer each cycle that it starts out Light (instead of Medium or Heavy). Like it takes a day to really start up...which then seems to add on an extra day.

How is everyone doing on their soy? Taking my last dose today and am excited to see if it helps with getting a BFP this cycle! I have my first appointment with the RE tomorrow- not sure if I am going to share that I am taking soy or not...most doctors are such critics if its not modern medicine.

hi i had that sumtimes i was spotting till cd 10 then stopped then started again cd 15 xx

That sounds frustrating! Does it do that every cycle or just the cycles you are taking soy?

My period lasts longer each cycle that it starts out Light (instead of Medium or Heavy). Like it takes a day to really start up...which then seems to add on an extra day.

How is everyone doing on their soy? Taking my last dose today and am excited to see if it helps with getting a BFP this cycle! I have my first appointment with the RE tomorrow- not sure if I am going to share that I am taking soy or not...most doctors are such critics if its not modern medicine.

Yeah, that's true...mine did start out light this month. Kind of makes me question the day that I stared taking my soy now that I think about it:wacko:My first day was real light, but definitely there and I started on the second day. Hopefully the first day when it was light would still count as day one....

They say that once you get a regular flow (not spotting) then that is what you count as cd 1. Sounds like your safe with soy either way.

Hey ladies, how is everyone?
I'm on cd 8 today, last dose of soy tonight, so ive done 3 days at 161g and 2 days at 207g, been having a few pinches and twinges over last couple of days and today im getting some ewcm? i am temping, my temps are slowly rising, when i look at other charts everyones temp seems to fluctuate up and down but mine are just rising? is this a good thing? x

I just started taking soy as well. Although I'm keeping it at a small dosage for now just to see if it will make me have a regular cycle. I started it this morning with 160 mg, but I was thinking of smaller dosages. Im NTNP but taking the obvious small steps into TTC and I'm not sure if I should just keep it that high or decrese it yet. I'm glad I found this thread as well as a few other that I can talk about this..... Currently I'm on cd3 and would love to have buddies with me! I'm just not sure how my cycle is going to be for sure this month. Looking forward to chatting with you lovely ladies!

Hi Jojono and keewee:flower:This was my first cycle with the soy. I took it days 2-6 and felt a little bit of lower pain on my 4th day after taking it. At first my temps were staying pretty constant...no more of .2 of a degree change for about a week. Now the last couple of days I've a dip then a big rise this morning. Also got a pretty dark OPK yesterday and went up the high level on my Clearblue Fertility Monitor this morning. I don't usually ovulate until around CD 60+, so hopefully it's doing some good this cycle!:thumbup:

Bnporter81- your not far off me! I took it cd4-8 or 5-9, depending on what I count as cd1, the day my af started it was medium flow from about 8 at night only very light spotting b4 hand so I'm guessing I wouldn't count that as cd 1? X

And I would say of your temp rises higher again tomorrow it looks as though you ovulated on cd10!!! Fingers crossed for you x x x

Hi Jojono and keewee:flower:This was my first cycle with the soy. I took it days 2-6 and felt a little bit of lower pain on my 4th day after taking it. At first my temps were staying pretty constant...no more of .2 of a degree change for about a week. Now the last couple of days I've a dip then a big rise this morning. Also got a pretty dark OPK yesterday and went up the high level on my Clearblue Fertility Monitor this morning. I don't usually ovulate until around CD 60+, so hopefully it's doing some good this cycle!:thumbup:

Wow! Let us know what the next couple of days look like.

My temps started high but now keep going lower. I'm on cd 11 and will start doing Internet cheapy opks today- but I don't normally ov until cd26+. Can't wait to hear everyone's progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->