Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Bnporter81- your not far off me! I took it cd4-8 or 5-9, depending on what I count as cd1, the day my af started it was medium flow from about 8 at night only very light spotting b4 hand so I'm guessing I wouldn't count that as cd 1? X

Yeah, i wasn't entirely sure about mine...I'm pretty sure I started on day 2 because the first day was definitely more than just spotting.

I'm not sure about ovulation. Pretty sure I didn't yet because I didn't get a positive OPK, but we'll see what my temp is like tomorrow I guess. I'd fall outta my chair if I ovulated THAT early!

Hi Jojono and keewee:flower:This was my first cycle with the soy. I took it days 2-6 and felt a little bit of lower pain on my 4th day after taking it. At first my temps were staying pretty constant...no more of .2 of a degree change for about a week. Now the last couple of days I've a dip then a big rise this morning. Also got a pretty dark OPK yesterday and went up the high level on my Clearblue Fertility Monitor this morning. I don't usually ovulate until around CD 60+, so hopefully it's doing some good this cycle!:thumbup:

Wow! Let us know what the next couple of days look like.

My temps started high but now keep going lower. I'm on cd 11 and will start doing Internet cheapy opks today- but I don't normally ov until cd26+. Can't wait to hear everyone's progress!

I'll definitely keep you all updated. Right now I'd just be happy to ovulate somewhere in the next week or two even:wacko:

So been doing research on soy.. my cycles are usually around 60 days.. do frustrating! af should arrive soon so will take soy CD 2-6...
CD 2-4 120
CD 5 160
CD 6 200

Welcome flower! Is this your first time using soy?

Bnporter, I also hope to ov within the next week or two!

Yes this is my first time, I really want shorter cycles!

It sounds like the soy will help me keep a regular cycle, I'm really thankful I ran across this right now, I was having my doubts, I know it may not work for all women but...:)
I've decided to actually raise the mg over the next couple days.
How many days am I supposed to take the soy to get the better effects? Starting cd3...

It sounds like the soy will help me keep a regular cycle, I'm really thankful I ran across this right now, I was having my doubts, I know it may not work for all women but...:)
I've decided to actually raise the mg over the next couple days.
How many days am I supposed to take the soy to get the better effects? Starting cd3...
You take it for 5 days, hon...1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8, or 5-9. I took mine on days 2-6 this cycle.

I don't think there is any set day to use it to get better results because everyone is different. The popular usage is days 3-7, though.

Oh seems I started it at a righ time then lol. Thanks! Cd3-7 it is then.

Gosh.. just want af to start so I can be done with this cycle and try soy! I'm 14/17dpo, not sure as ff was changing it.. but pretty sure it's 14. Took a digital pregnancy test and those stupid words not pregnant popped up.. is it possible to get a negative on a digi that late and still be pregnant??

I've heard of women getting positives later than that...so I'm sure it's possible. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms?

Oh yeah I have! EXTREMELY sore nipples.. a few nights ago they kept me from sleeping :(, some kind of stabbing pains on lower left side of belly.. some tiny cramps but not af cramps, and headaches. Wayy to many headaches.

Those sound like good signs...I'd just wait and test again in a couple of days. FX'd for you!:flower:

Just had a notification for this group. So random I get none then one all of a sudden.

Back in the TTC game :

CD 12. Hpts still faint, opks dark, ewcm... No idea where I am lol

But we are BDing tonight then every 3/4 nights after. I'm temping so il know when I O.

Good luck everyone

Welcome DaniRose, are you taking soy this cycle? Have you taken it before? Any success?

flower94, it sounds like you are getting some clear symptoms. How long is your LP usually?

I took it in jan, bfp first cycle. But just had a MMC. No soy this cycle but maybe next x

Hi Dani...I read some of the earlier posts on here when I was considering taking soy and I remember seeing you on here. Hopefully you'll O. soon and go on to have a strong, healthy, sticky little bean:baby: Good luck! This is my first cycle on soy. I usually have 60+ long cycles so I'm really hoping the soy does the trick for me. My cycles weren't always like this...just started being like this in October (almost exactly at the time we decided to start trying):dohh:It stinks, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->