Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

No clue about my lp.. usually don't chart, but do feel o pains and get af around 13-14 days after them.

Just had a notification for this group. So random I get none then one all of a sudden.

Back in the TTC game :

CD 12. Hpts still faint, opks dark, ewcm... No idea where I am lol

But we are BDing tonight then every 3/4 nights after. I'm temping so il know when I O.

Good luck everyone

welcome back dani:hugs: xx

Thank you everyone. How are you mrs p??

Lots of new faces il need to catch up! Hope everyone is lucky this month! X

i have posted on here a few times, but just wanted you all to know i got my bfp a few days ago. I am hoping this one sticks!!! cautiously waiting and counting down until i am 8 weeks and get to see the little gummy bear :) I woke up this morning with a significant temp drop (below the coverline), but I'm trying to stay positive...

Congrats chi girl. Stop temping! You will drive yourself crazy and they will fluctuate now you are pg. A low temp doesn't mean the same as a normal cycle anymore x

Congrats Chigirl! I hope this is your sticky bean! Were you taking soy? On what days did you take it and how much did you take?

ChiGirl...just noticed you're in Tennessee. I am, too...where abouts are you?

I did take soy on cd 3-7... i wanted to have a shorter cycle bc mine are usually 42 days long. It seemed to help a little bit.

bnp - I am in the Memphis area... you?

I did take soy on cd 3-7... i wanted to have a shorter cycle bc mine are usually 42 days long. It seemed to help a little bit.

bnp - I am in the Memphis area... you?

Just a little south of Nashville, but have family in the Memphis area.

Haven't posted in here in awhile, so I want to say welcome to all the newcomers and good luck with soy and congrats to those who have gotten their bfp with soy!! :D

AFM - I have been trying to keep my mind off ttc because my mc turned into a difficult situation and my doctor was worried I had an ectopic pregnancy so I had to get 2 shots of methotrexate to bring my hcg level down to normal. That was a month ago and since I got those shots, I am having to wait 12wks before trying again and have to have at least 2-3 AFs. I considered taking soy again, but so far I havent needed it. My first AF after the mc I o'd on cd 12, which is a total shock and I am now 7dpo and anxiously waiting for my next AF. Even though I have one cycle almost done, I still have 2 months to wait before trying again. :wacko:

I really hope soy works for everyone!! It helped me O after not oving for several months and got me a bfp(but wasnt a sticky bean :cry:).

Sending you girls lots of baby dust!! :dust:

Autigers was your hcg at zero before O? Did u confirm by temps? Just asking as I'm cd13 and sure im Oing... But hpts still faint. Opks dark etc. Ewcm, yday was brown tinged. Today O pain more ewcm..., hmmmmm

My temps are not reliable as my kids keep waking me mid of night and I only get 6-7 hours a night total so never getting 5 solid hours at once *sigh*

My hcg level was below 0 a few days before I got my first AF after the mc and I didnt start temping until cd10. I thought I O'd before all the hcg was out of my system though but I am not 100% sure because I didnt trust using an opk, since it picks up hcg also.

Sorry that isnt much help.

Ahh ok. I've no idea. But I'm guessing you Od before your first af, no? I don't know how it all works with m/c

My hcg must be low now as tests much lighter and I'm like 13 days since m/c. I've no idea. We DTD anyway last night so I'm covered incase ;)

Ah ok I read your chart. So your hcg was meg before the m/c bleeding? Mine is still present. Last m/c they were really low before m/c so I'm stumped!

Glad almost 1 cycle down for you though :)

This bit is the worst, waiting. I had to do the same oct-jan then got pg first cycle trying so stay hopeful x

Haven't posted in here in awhile, so I want to say welcome to all the newcomers and good luck with soy and congrats to those who have gotten their bfp with soy!! :D

AFM - I have been trying to keep my mind off ttc because my mc turned into a difficult situation and my doctor was worried I had an ectopic pregnancy so I had to get 2 shots of methotrexate to bring my hcg level down to normal. That was a month ago and since I got those shots, I am having to wait 12wks before trying again and have to have at least 2-3 AFs. I considered taking soy again, but so far I havent needed it. My first AF after the mc I o'd on cd 12, which is a total shock and I am now 7dpo and anxiously waiting for my next AF. Even though I have one cycle almost done, I still have 2 months to wait before trying again. :wacko:

I really hope soy works for everyone!! It helped me O after not oving for several months and got me a bfp(but wasnt a sticky bean :cry:).

Sending you girls lots of baby dust!! :dust:

Thanks for your positive thoughts. I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand the frustration in waiting. When I got my m/c, I spotted for 4 months straight and took 3 months for the hcg to get out of my system. It is frustrating to wait, but; soon you will be able to ttc again and get your sticky bean!

Hey hotpink how are you?? Not spoke in a while. Been letting the MC pass but now back in the game ;)

Will wait for AF then maybe do Soy next month, once I have confirmed O I will decide as will depend on dates for when I am away etc. If O is going to be when I am on an all day flight I will maybe skip it LOL. The joys of TTC huh x

Rose, I'm alright this cycle is drivin me mad, but thinking I'm Oing now though.

Looked at your chart, yeh dragging out a bit huh. Probably from the loss last month? Did u take soy this cycle?

I'm hoping to O soon too. Hpts almost neg now. Yay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->