Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Fx for a bfp :)

Annoying when we can't predict the cycle. I hate waiting haha

Hugs. Grab some chocolate, that's what I'm about to do he he ;)

Sure will ;)

My house is like a sweetie shop. I've such a sweet tooth!

Got Easter eggs in the fridge so think il share one with DS soon as he's watching a movie whilst I edit pics :)

Dani - My hcg was 200 before I started mcing and by the time I stopped bleeding it was 13. I have no idea if I o'd before AF came. I thought I might have but not 100% sure because I did have a little clear/ewcm while waiting for my hcg to go to normal. I quit doing hpts once I found out I was mcing and didnt use an opk until about a week before I got AF. It was + but I think it was because there was still hcg in my system.

Thank you everyone. How are you mrs p??

Lots of new faces il need to catch up! Hope everyone is lucky this month! X

hi dani im fine dani im taking a more relaxed approach to ttc it was stressing me out ive not taken soy this cycle xx

I hope its your lucky cycle Mrsp!!!

Autigers, thanks. I took an hpt today and its almost a squinter, yay!!! Almost gone.....

My temps are really flat so I think until it's gone there will be no O!!! x

Easter was nice here, but had waaaay too many sweets, lol. I don't even want to look at chocolate or gummies today:winkwink:

Still waiting to O. I had EWCM the last couple of days and semi-dark OPKs so I'm hoping it will be soon. If not then I think I'll use my NPC to end it instead of having another 70+ day cycle.

hi dani i think im ovulating soon ive got ewcm but not doing any opks just leaving it to nature lol xx

Looks like most of us are waiting to ov. I am on cd18 and no ov yet. I'm really hoping I get a + opk in the day or two. F'xed.

FF says I have but I very much doubt it. So yep it's a waiting to O group lol!

Anyone here used soy after a mc? I obvi haven't this cycle. You think the next cycle too soon??? Or wait a couple....

Looks like most of us are waiting to ov. I am on cd18 and no ov yet. I'm really hoping I get a + opk in the day or two. F'xed.

Kmae...we're on the same cycle day. What do your OPKs look like lately?

I'm cd11 today And my opk's are gradually getting darker. According to ff I should be o'ing around the 13 for my regular cycle. This was my first cycle taking soy and already I know I'm more regular than I was before, and it's kind of nice. Just figured I'd share!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->