• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

YAY Keewee!! FX its regulating you. I O'd super early on it last time!

BBT question.... If I went to bed at 11pm and usually temp at 7.15 but woke at 3.15 then 7.15 what temp do you use? 4 hours sleep between both... Do any of you use a BBT converter? And what time do you input if you use it?? Urgh I HATE TEMPING!!!

I have had a horrible headache last couple days, nausea, today my lower back hurts and I feel like I have heartburn... Urgh I hate waiting!

BBT question.... If I went to bed at 11pm and usually temp at 7.15 but woke at 3.15 then 7.15 what temp do you use? 4 hours sleep between both... Do any of you use a BBT converter? And what time do you input if you use it?? Urgh I HATE TEMPING!!!

I have had a horrible headache last couple days, nausea, today my lower back hurts and I feel like I have heartburn... Urgh I hate waiting!

I would probably go ahead and use the temp you got at 7:15. You had 4 hours of sleep so that's probably enough, but you could also google a bbt converter and then compare what that gives you to the temp. you got at 7:15:thumbup:

Hi Dani I know you from trying b4 first AF after m/c :)

So you've been using soy? I'm thinking of trying it since I tend to O on CD 20 and want it sooner! I bought a bottle of 120mg pills. I just don't know when to start it because of all this spotting I'm not sure what CD I'm on. I'm thinking today will be the real CD1, I hope! So I may start it tomorrow or Friday :)

With the temping, I'm new to it but what I've been doing if I take it twice because of waking up more then once is picking the lower temperature. I don't know if it is correct or not though.

Looks like most of us are waiting to ov. I am on cd18 and no ov yet. I'm really hoping I get a + opk in the day or two. F'xed.

Kmae...we're on the same cycle day. What do your OPKs look like lately?

Still getting negatives:cry: Last couple of cycles I ov'd on cd26/27 so hoping now that it is just following that pattern. I'll let you know if a + pops up. How are yours looking? F'xd.

Kmae, yesterday my OPKs were just a hair from being positive so I thought for sure maybe it would be today but when I did one just now it seems lighter than yesterday so I have no clue:shrug:I'm going to give it about another week but if things stay the same then I'm going to use my progesterone to just go ahead and end the cycle instead of having it go on another possible 40-50 days like they've been before.:wacko:FX for you, too, hon. Hope it turns positive for you soon!

Guess what...I just did a digital OPK and got a smiley face!:happydance::happydance:I'm so happy, my O. days in the past have been sooo much longer than CD 20 before! Wow, keep your FX for me girls!

I just want to cry. I was reading my ANT101 course book and the thing about fertility came up and this is what it says:

Fertility Control

Fission and seasonal mobility are two ways to move a population around the environment. Birth spacing is one of the most important methods of controlling population growth. Generally, a woman can only breastfeed and carry one infant at a time. If children are born too close together, the lives of both the newborn and the older infant may be jeopardized. It is estimated that in foraging communities women need about four years of separation between children (Birdsell, 1968). Breastfeeding is a natural form of birth spacing. When a woman breastfeeds, she produces a hormone called prolactin that inhibits ovulation and pregnancy.

Infanticide, or the killing or abandonment of newborn babies, is a form of birth spacing that women use when a baby is born deformed, when a new mother is already breastfeeding a young baby, or in times of starvation. Birdsell hypothesized that the infanticide rate among prehistoric cultures was between 15 and 50 percent of all births. Schrire and Steiger (1974) found that anthropological studies of Inuit infanticide note a range from 15 percent to as many as 80 percent of all births. Ethnographic studies of Australian Aborigines and Inuit (but not San) highlight a preferential practice of female infanticide (Birdsell, 1968).

The late onset among many foragers of a woman's first menstrual cycle (for example, 16.6 years of age among San), which is probably the result of diet and strenuous exercise, also reduces the number of children a woman can have during her lifetime (Howell, 1979).

I just want to cry. I was reading my ANT101 course book and the thing about fertility came up and this is what it says:

Fertility Control

Fission and seasonal mobility are two ways to move a population around the environment. Birth spacing is one of the most important methods of controlling population growth. Generally, a woman can only breastfeed and carry one infant at a time. If children are born too close together, the lives of both the newborn and the older infant may be jeopardized. It is estimated that in foraging communities women need about four years of separation between children (Birdsell, 1968). Breastfeeding is a natural form of birth spacing. When a woman breastfeeds, she produces a hormone called prolactin that inhibits ovulation and pregnancy.

Infanticide, or the killing or abandonment of newborn babies, is a form of birth spacing that women use when a baby is born deformed, when a new mother is already breastfeeding a young baby, or in times of starvation. Birdsell hypothesized that the infanticide rate among prehistoric cultures was between 15 and 50 percent of all births. Schrire and Steiger (1974) found that anthropological studies of Inuit infanticide note a range from 15 percent to as many as 80 percent of all births. Ethnographic studies of Australian Aborigines and Inuit (but not San) highlight a preferential practice of female infanticide (Birdsell, 1968).

The late onset among many foragers of a woman's first menstrual cycle (for example, 16.6 years of age among San), which is probably the result of diet and strenuous exercise, also reduces the number of children a woman can have during her lifetime (Howell, 1979).

Wow, all of my babies are so precious...can't imagine my life without any of them... my last 2 babies are only a year and 6 days apart. I was breastfeeding my son full time and I conceived when he was 3 months old so obviously it didn't suppress anything for me! :haha:

I hurt to read about it but had to finish it though my homework about it is due tomorrow by midnight.

Yeah, I'm sure it's hard to read and have to concentrate on anything like that

I think I should rant about that in class tomorrow and give the class an ear full what I have to say on it and maybe the instructor won't be such a dick about my discussions anymore.

Madrid I already put it in my discussion so yeah let's see how that goes... I for one probably not the only one in class with fertility problems either. Shot I wrote a whole essay for my first ENG course and got a D-, but got a C- because the TA was a B*tch probably because it was on Pregnancy vs Surrogacy. The instructor gave me an B on the essay, but the TA said I plagiarized the whole darn thing.. I don't think so.

A lot of people probably don't know how to react to that sort of thing or they don't understand if they've never had a loss. Standing up for something that you feel strongly about is something to be commended for...not put down for.:thumbup:

I agree! It's great to voice your point of view. Others might have the same but are too shy to speak up. You see things so differently too when you have had a loss and are struggling to conceive.

Bnporter, so great you got a + opk on cd 20. So far still neg for me. I am testing again tonight with a digi, but opk earlier today was super light. If I don't o in the next week I'll be taking progesterone followed my clomid instead. Come on o!!!

Hopefully O. will come soon for you!! FX:flower: I love using my digital test. So much easier than trying to determine test lines, lol:thumbup:

Bnporter, I am on two different soy forums and posed this for you on the other one- woops....Still no ov for me- but I did get some more ewcm today so maybe it's on its way. I wanted to ask you what dose of Soy did you take this cycle? It's great that you ov'd a lot earlier than normal!

Bnporter, I am on two different soy forums and posed this for you on the other one- woops....Still no ov for me- but I did get some more ewcm today so maybe it's on its way. I wanted to ask you what dose of Soy did you take this cycle? It's great that you ov'd a lot earlier than normal!

Kmae, I did cycle days 2-6 and I did 80-120-120-120-160. The EWCM sounds promising...hopefully O. will be soon! FX for you:thumbup:

Kmae, I did cycle days 2-6 and I did 80-120-120-120-160. The EWCM sounds promising...hopefully O. will be soon! FX for you:thumbup:

I just got an ALMOST positive opk, I'll do a digi tonight in hopes it will turn positive by tonight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->