• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Bnporter, I am on two different soy forums and posed this for you on the other one- woops....Still no ov for me- but I did get some more ewcm today so maybe it's on its way. I wanted to ask you what dose of Soy did you take this cycle? It's great that you ov'd a lot earlier than normal!

Kmae, I did cycle days 2-6 and I did 80-120-120-120-160. The EWCM sounds promising...hopefully O. will be soon! FX for you:thumbup:

I just got an ALMOST positive opk, I'll do a digi tonight in hopes it will turn positive by tonight!!!

Good luck!:flower:

YAY Keewee!! FX its regulating you. I O'd super early on it last time!

BBT question.... If I went to bed at 11pm and usually temp at 7.15 but woke at 3.15 then 7.15 what temp do you use? 4 hours sleep between both... Do any of you use a BBT converter? And what time do you input if you use it?? Urgh I HATE TEMPING!!!

I have had a horrible headache last couple days, nausea, today my lower back hurts and I feel like I have heartburn... Urgh I hate waiting!

Hi Dani I know you from trying b4 first AF after m/c :)

So you've been using soy? I'm thinking of trying it since I tend to O on CD 20 and want it sooner! I bought a bottle of 120mg pills. I just don't know when to start it because of all this spotting I'm not sure what CD I'm on. I'm thinking today will be the real CD1, I hope! So I may start it tomorrow or Friday :)

With the temping, I'm new to it but what I've been doing if I take it twice because of waking up more then once is picking the lower temperature. I don't know if it is correct or not though.

Hiya Shellie :)

YES I used it with my BFP! First cycle on it, I O'd super early, my chart says CD12 but I think it was CD10 and that matches to my u/s when baby measured 2 days ahead.

I did 5-9 120mg. GL x

I got a smiley face on my opk digi last night:happydance:. We BD'd last night; but, my temp shot up this morning. Hope one of his spermys caught my eggy!:spermy: So it looks like soy may have helped me ov 5-6 days earlier. F/xd.

I got a smiley face on my opk digi last night:happydance:. We BD'd last night; but, my temp shot up this morning. Hope one of his spermys caught my eggy!:spermy: So it looks like soy may have helped me ov 5-6 days earlier. F/xd.

Yay! So happy for you. :happydance: FF is telling me I'm 3 DPO when I actually think I'm only 2...sent a PM to an administrator and they agree with me but said to wait and see after my temp. tomorrow if the crosshairs change days. Still gonna go with what I think, though.:thumbup:

Good luck to you in your TWW, hon!

Yay! So happy for you. :happydance: FF is telling me I'm 3 DPO when I actually think I'm only 2...sent a PM to an administrator and they agree with me but said to wait and see after my temp. tomorrow if the crosshairs change days. Still gonna go with what I think, though.:thumbup:

Good luck to you in your TWW, hon!

It typically takes 4 days of elevated temps for FF to gives its final cross hairs for me. GL with your TWW too. Really hope it ends with a BFP!

hi all hope every 1 is doing ok trying not to think about ttc this month im just having a relaxed approach xx

Freaking out over here!!! I tested my hcg out... Today 2 faint lines!!!

I dunno if it's left over stuff or the real deal.

I tested because my back kills and I had stomach cramps.... Omg!!!

Freaking out over here!!! I tested my hcg out... Today 2 faint lines!!!

I dunno if it's left over stuff or the real deal.

I tested because my back kills and I had stomach cramps.... Omg!!!

Congrats Dani! :happydance:With your temps still rising like that, I don't really think it would still be left over. FX for you, hon:hugs:

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/99dd0f36.jpg

All from today

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/e0526030.jpg. The bottom test is my bfn from start of week the top one today... I'm scared it is left over! Eeeek

I hope not but seems too soon, too easy and too lucky. Scared to get excited I guess. And If it's real then I'm scared of what happened last time. Urgh I wish babies grew over night! Lol

Dani Rose, I hope that second line gets darker over the next few days! GL!

Yeh had 3 days of samey lines. Did one this am looked same then one later on looked neg. Digi neg and opks super dark. No O signs though so I'm lost, called the hospital that dealt with my mmc and they said think it's new pg too since I had days of neg tests but they should be darkening not staying same. God knows.

They said to keep testing and if same end of wk they'll see me. We fly to Florida Saturday so that's super helpful, not! Lol

Yeh had 3 days of samey lines. Did one this am looked same then one later on looked neg. Digi neg and opks super dark. No O signs though so I'm lost, called the hospital that dealt with my mmc and they said think it's new pg too since I had days of neg tests but they should be darkening not staying same. God knows.

They said to keep testing and if same end of wk they'll see me. We fly to Florida Saturday so that's super helpful, not! Lol

I think if your OPKs are really dark that can be a good indicator of pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->