Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hi all,

We've moved now and just today got reliable internet, so I think I'm up and running now. Yeah!

Welcome to all the new girls who've jumped on board while I've been away. Dani, I can't wait to hear some good news!

I haven't temped much this month, but I haven't had a rise as far as I can tell, so I don't think I've O'd. I've had some twinges, but no O pain. I'm on CD25 so I'm thinking it isn't happening this month. I suppose I'll see AF arrive around Saturday or Sunday. I've had about 2 1/2 weeks of watery CM, so I'm really ready for THAT to stop!

I'm planning to take a break from soy for the next 2 or 3 cycles. I O'd on my first month of using it, but last month and this one, nothing. After that, I may do one on, one or two off and see how my body reacts to that. Sure is frustrating. Anyway, just thought I'd check in and catch up. :)

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/0d7e379f.jpgtoday's

I did another. Bfn. I didn't hold my pee but still, I'm so confused! Away to buy frer and test over next few days

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/aprilbfp.jpg

Frer and im spotting pink and cramping, added it to my chart... time will tell

Yeah, I can see the line, too. It's still pretty early so hopefully it will just keep getting darker:thumbup:

Aww, sorry Dani...just now saw that last post:wacko: Hopefully the spotting and cramping will go away. Maybe it's just still trying to implant completely...I know spotting in early pregnancy isn't always a bad thing so hang in there. FX'd for you:hugs:

Hi all,

We've moved now and just today got reliable internet, so I think I'm up and running now. Yeah!

Welcome to all the new girls who've jumped on board while I've been away. Dani, I can't wait to hear some good news!

I haven't temped much this month, but I haven't had a rise as far as I can tell, so I don't think I've O'd. I've had some twinges, but no O pain. I'm on CD25 so I'm thinking it isn't happening this month. I suppose I'll see AF arrive around Saturday or Sunday. I've had about 2 1/2 weeks of watery CM, so I'm really ready for THAT to stop!

I'm planning to take a break from soy for the next 2 or 3 cycles. I O'd on my first month of using it, but last month and this one, nothing. After that, I may do one on, one or two off and see how my body reacts to that. Sure is frustrating. Anyway, just thought I'd check in and catch up. :)

Hi Allie...bet you're glad to have internet back. I've gotten so dependent on having it I go nuts if I don't have it for more than a day or two, lol:haha:

Wondering if anyone gets sore boobs with the soy? I did 120mg CD 2-6 and I'm on CD7, and had my last soy last night. Now for the last hour or so my boobs have been feeling a little bit sore. Not a lot, its not even really bothering me, but enough to notice it's there.

Hi ladies!! I'm back after a few days with no internet and taking a break from it all. I've got my af today, exactly 6wks after the mc so I'm moving on as we speak.

Dani I can definitely see those lines hun! I hope is good news at the end and that the spotting does clear.

Baby dust to all!!

Thanks Madrid good to see you :)

Shellie I think I had really sore boobs that cycle! Especially after O!

Allie, welcome back!

DaniRose, I have my fingers crossed for you! Don't you wish you could speed up time and find out already!!!

Shellie, I didn't get any SE from soy except for headaches- but I have heard ladies getting sore boobs from it.

How is everyone else doing?

Oh crap! So while trying to find out if Soy was causing my sore boobs, I just discovered that you're not supposed to take Soy Isoflavones and Vitex at the same time. I wish I knew that a week ago! I've been taking Vitex since the beginning of this cycle, and finished day 5 of Soy Iso yesterday. I read somewhere else that it's ok to take them together as long as the last day of Soy you do not take Vitex. So what should I do? just leave it alone and see what happens? Or do two extra days (I already had vitex today) of soy iso and skip the vitex tomorrow??? help!!!

Allie, welcome back!

DaniRose, I have my fingers crossed for you! Don't you wish you could speed up time and find out already!!!

Shellie, I didn't get any SE from soy except for headaches- but I have heard ladies getting sore boobs from it.

Doing pretty good, Kmae....had a temp. dip today of .5 degrees and hoping it comes back up tomorrow. FX'd maybe it was an implantation dip:winkwink:How is your TWW going?

Allie, welcome back!

Doing pretty good, Kmae....had a temp. dip today of .5 degrees and hoping it comes back up tomorrow. FX'd maybe it was an implantation dip:winkwink:How is your TWW going?

F'xd it's ID! The tww can be so stressful. I had a dip on 2dpo which was strange. Waiting to see if FF will end up changing my ov day after a couple more temps because of it.

Shellie, what day of taking soy are you on? I too have read that vitex may cancel out soy. But never tried vitex myself. I would probably stop taking vitex and finish whatever soy pills that were needed to be taken but don't take soy more than the 5 days. GL!

Well Frer was lighter, IC negative. And ive light flow so I am guessing AF.....

My temp dived so would make sense!!

Atleast I have answers before our trip this weekend and can TTC a Florida baby :) Using Soy this cycle again as it worked last time! GL ladies!!

Im not sure on the SOY/VITEX thing so can't advise sorry :(

Hi ladies!! I'm back after a few days with no internet and taking a break from it all. I've got my af today, exactly 6wks after the mc so I'm moving on as we speak.

Dani I can definitely see those lines hun! I hope is good news at the end and that the spotting does clear.

Baby dust to all!!

hi esther welcome back xx

Hi all,

hi allie welcome back im a day behind you ive not taken anything this cycle boobs just getting sore now so i have no idea if i ovulated or not has ive not done any temping at all af will proberly arrive for me at the wkend too good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->