Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Well Frer was lighter, IC negative. And ive light flow so I am guessing AF.....

My temp dived so would make sense!!

Atleast I have answers before our trip this weekend and can TTC a Florida baby :) Using Soy this cycle again as it worked last time! GL ladies!!

Im not sure on the SOY/VITEX thing so can't advise sorry :(

Sorry Dani, but hope you have a good trip...I went to Florida for a vacation about 5 years ago and had a great time. Enjoy yourselves and have fun TTC your Florida baby:winkwink:

Hi all,

We've moved now and just today got reliable internet, so I think I'm up and running now. Yeah!

Welcome to all the new girls who've jumped on board while I've been away. Dani, I can't wait to hear some good news!

I haven't temped much this month, but I haven't had a rise as far as I can tell, so I don't think I've O'd. I've had some twinges, but no O pain. I'm on CD25 so I'm thinking it isn't happening this month. I suppose I'll see AF arrive around Saturday or Sunday. I've had about 2 1/2 weeks of watery CM, so I'm really ready for THAT to stop!

I'm planning to take a break from soy for the next 2 or 3 cycles. I O'd on my first month of using it, but last month and this one, nothing. After that, I may do one on, one or two off and see how my body reacts to that. Sure is frustrating. Anyway, just thought I'd check in and catch up. :)

Hi Allie...bet you're glad to have internet back. I've gotten so dependent on having it I go nuts if I don't have it for more than a day or two, lol:haha:

Yes, I'm really glad to have it back, but I've been SO busy that it's been ok. :)

Spotting went away again after a small amount this am.... O M G!!! Sorry im annoyed!! :(

I'm sure I will but not for a while, I fly at the weekend so I will hold out til then if I can and see what happens... Hoping AF is full flow tomo if that's what this is!

Allie where have you been hunni? I missed see you around.

My family moved.....we changed countries and we just got settled a bit and got internet established. We're in Central America now and so far we really like it here.

I'm sorry to see you go for awhile. Hope to see you back here soon.

AF for sure!! heavy and sore!! The private health centre just called and I get my blood tests tomo for blood clotting :) YAY!!!

Is this CD1 as full flow or yday or day before with spotting?? So confused! But need to know for Soy x

AF for sure!! heavy and sore!! The private health centre just called and I get my blood tests tomo for blood clotting :) YAY!!!

Is this CD1 as full flow or yday or day before with spotting?? So confused! But need to know for Soy x

Not entirely sure, Dani, but I would probably count the first day of full flow as CD1. That's how I did it this month.:thumbup:

I met in the middle, tues was pink at night, weds red am and today its like a red river (TMI) lol so I counted yday!

So Soy on sunday!! :)

Dani so sorry it ended up being af & not a BFP.

I'm on cd3 today but not doing soy or anything else whatsoever as I still have to check with the doctors. My appt is next Tuesday.

Yes, if they say all is ok I will. But if I need to have the op I guess I'll wait. I'll know for sure then.

What op is it Madrid? Sorry If you said before.

That's me at the airport hotel so spk in 2 wks. Hope to come home with a bfp and see yours ;)

What op is it Madrid? Sorry If you said before.

That's me at the airport hotel so spk in 2 wks. Hope to come home with a bfp and see yours ;)

Thanks!

They thought I may have a polyp in the uterus at the last scan. That's the reason the doctor decided to check me again once I pass the first af post mc. I called them Thursday and got my appt for Tuesday. If there's a polyp I need an op to remove it as it may be dangerous and won't help pregnancy if I ever get pregnant again. So I have to wait. I'm quite anxious already and still have 3 days to go :shrug:

Hey guys, I took soy this cycle and on friday, approx 6-7dpo, I had what I can only describe as a pulled muscle feeling in my lower tummy/abdomen, yesterday it wasn't as tender and today its fine, never had this before, anyone got any ideas what this could be? Thank you x x x

Hello, I'd like to join the soy user if thats ok! I plan on starting a Phytoestrogens in my next cycle. Hopefully CD-2-8. I want to several stores and could not find any that sold JUST soy in my area. Even though I have had a pretty regular af, I'm hoping soy&black cohosh will help us conceive faster as well as increase our chance for multiples (yes we know the risks). Hopefully can share a bfp with some of you other ladies in a month or 2.

Welcome Scarlet! Glad to see you on board. I hope soy is just what you're looking for and that you get your BFP very soon.

Update here.....Nothing much to report. AF showed up today and this was my second anovulatory cycle. I think I'm going to take a break from soy for a couple of months and then try again with one month on and one month off and see if my body responds better to that. I'm sure I'll be on here still and I'm planning to continue to temp so I can know where I'm at, but no soy for me this month.

Hope everyone else is doing better than me with soy. I sure was hoping I'd have a BFP by now. :( Maybe I'll look into clomid.....I wonder if I can get it here without a prescription? I'll have to look into that. I can't afford to buy ANYTHING right now, but maybe by the time I'm done with my break we'll be able to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->