Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Welcome scarlett! I hope the soy will help you get your bfp!

Allie as I was reading your post I was thinking about clomid and then I saw you mentioned it too. I don't know how to get it apart from a doctor but I guess it'll be very good for you if you could use it.
Soy is good for many people month after month. In my case only worked the first time I used it.
Good luck with whatever you do!

I had the scan yesterday and it turned out that the doctors were wrong and I don't have a polyp. My uterus is clear so I can start ttc once again.

Hi there, I posted this somewhere else but thought it perhaps might be better in this thread, I wondered if anyone could give me some advice please, I have pcos and have bought some soya isoflavones to see if it can help me to get pregnant. I will be starting them tonight and will be taking them over the next 5 days (days 4-8 of my menstrual cycle) I've bought the Holland & Barrett brand. What I'm a bit puzzled about is the bottle says each capsule contains 750mg, but the way i read it is that it's 23mg of Isoflavones plus whatever other ingredients it's made up of, does anyone else take these ones and if so am i right in thinking that its the 23mg per capsule that i need to take into account for each dosage? I've included the product information below, i just want a second opinion really just to make sure i get enough but don't take too much, also what dosage would you recommend to start off with? Its nice to see the soy has helped so many ladies to get pregnant, it gives hope to the rest of us too :) Many thanks in advance for any advice. Michelle :0)

Product Information
Each capsule contains:
Soya Germ Isoflavones Concentrate (Soy Life™) 750mg
standardised to contain 3%
Isoflavone 23mg
and 3% Saponins, 23mg)
Typical Soya Isoflavone Composition:
Daidzin & Daidzein 12mg
Glycitin & Glycitein 7.0mg
Genistin & Genistein 2.5mg
Soya Saponins 23mg

I've seen several posts in my research where people said they were taking u/p Clomid so you must be able to buy it legit somewhere online. My DH doesnt agree with me buying it online, despite the fact he's PRAYING for twins, because he thinks all the websites are just scams. He said he would rather lie to my doctor that we've been trying for years then get ripped off.

My ds is proof that online clomid is ok. I have the website should you want it x

My best friend had a baby today. It was a home birth and I was there helping. That makes number 5 for her......and this one and the last two were all "oops" babies. Don't get me wrong.....they're all loved and wanted and well taken care of by both she and her hubby. I just don't understand why some people can just have as many babies as they want and then there are others of us who can't even have just one no matter how much we want them or how hard we try. It's so hard to take care of her and that precious tiny new person. They live in the apartment next door to ours and it was hard to find a place this evening to go off to be alone so I could cry. :cry:

Hi there, I posted this somewhere else but thought it perhaps might be better in this thread, I wondered if anyone could give me some advice please, I have pcos and have bought some soya isoflavones to see if it can help me to get pregnant. I will be starting them tonight and will be taking them over the next 5 days (days 4-8 of my menstrual cycle) I've bought the Holland & Barrett brand. What I'm a bit puzzled about is the bottle says each capsule contains 750mg, but the way i read it is that it's 23mg of Isoflavones plus whatever other ingredients it's made up of, does anyone else take these ones and if so am i right in thinking that its the 23mg per capsule that i need to take into account for each dosage? I've included the product information below, i just want a second opinion really just to make sure i get enough but don't take too much, also what dosage would you recommend to start off with? Its nice to see the soy has helped so many ladies to get pregnant, it gives hope to the rest of us too :) Many thanks in advance for any advice. Michelle :0)

Product Information
Each capsule contains:
Soya Germ Isoflavones Concentrate (Soy Life™) 750mg
standardised to contain 3%
Isoflavone 23mg
and 3% Saponins, 23mg)
Typical Soya Isoflavone Composition:
Daidzin & Daidzein 12mg
Glycitin & Glycitein 7.0mg
Genistin & Genistein 2.5mg
Soya Saponins 23mg

Michelle, I do think you're right on the 23mg. Mine was similar and when I called the company about it, they confirmed that it was the lower amount listed like yours.

As far as dosage goes, a lot of ladies start out with a lower dose and up it as they go. I've seen a lot of people start at about 100mg and end up on the 5th day taking about 200mg. Lots of people take something like 100, 100, 150, 150, 200. Most people don't take exactly those doses because it seems that everyone's strength of pills is a bit different. Some people start a little lower or higher depending on their particular strength and end up in the general ballpark of 200mg.

Hope that helps!

Madrid SO glad you got the all clear to start TTC get to DTD. what cd are you on?

Hot did you test?

I took clomid when i was TTC Lucas after 12 months of no AF it didn't bring my BFP but did get my AF back i got mine off the net as my GP wouldn't do any thing for me as i had already got 1 child.

Nice to see you around here Dani!! How are you doing hun?

Sugarpink welcome! I think allie's advice is very good. You may start low and increase the dosage every day. I believe is better to start low the first time you try it and if it doesn't work you can always increase the following time.

Allie I'm so sorry you feel so sad at this time. I've got a friend who is the same as yours. She has 5 children and the last one she didn't look for it at all. She didn't even tell anybody, just a few of us, as she sort of couldn't cope with it. After I had my 1st mc she was complaining in facebook about her pregnancy and how uncomfortable she was. I couldn't resist and had to tell her that some of us would pay to be as uncomfortable or more than her. She never commented again after that. Now she's had an op so she won't have any more kids in the future.
Some so much and others so little, is the way the world is. I truly hope you'll get your baby sooner or later hun. :hugs:

tmr I'm on cd10, using the CBFM this month for the first time ever & waiting to see when my O is going to be post mc. So far the monitor is reading low so I'm not even close, lol

Thanks very much for the advice and the welcome ladies, much appreciated :)

Allie sorry you're feeling sad about your friend having another baby, its totally understandable, my family and friends seem to be having babies left right and centre, and everytime one is born you smile, congratulate them and tell them how gorgeous their new bundle of joy is, don't get me wrong i don't begrudge them one little bit, i love them all to bits, it just rips on your heart strings because you want your own little bundle of joy.

I do think is that for those of us it doesn't happen so easily for, it will be such an amazing feeling when it does happen, and i always think you're so much more grateful when you've had to try harder and wait a long time for something you desperately want... though that's not much of a consolation beforehand but sending lots of baby :dust: to all of you that are trying.

I took 2 of the soya isoflavone tablets last night, with them being my first dose i wanted to see how i got on, I'm gonna take 4 before bed tonight and see how i get on with that dose, and gradually increase them.

Hope you're all enjoying your evening x

Nice to see you around here Dani!! How are you doing hun?

Sugarpink welcome! I think allie's advice is very good. You may start low and increase the dosage every day. I believe is better to start low the first time you try it and if it doesn't work you can always increase the following time.

Allie I'm so sorry you feel so sad at this time. I've got a friend who is the same as yours. She has 5 children and the last one she didn't look for it at all. She didn't even tell anybody, just a few of us, as she sort of couldn't cope with it. After I had my 1st mc she was complaining in facebook about her pregnancy and how uncomfortable she was. I couldn't resist and had to tell her that some of us would pay to be as uncomfortable or more than her. She never commented again after that. Now she's had an op so she won't have any more kids in the future.
Some so much and others so little, is the way the world is. I truly hope you'll get your baby sooner or later hun. :hugs:

tmr I'm on cd10, using the CBFM this month for the first time ever & waiting to see when my O is going to be post mc. So far the monitor is reading low so I'm not even close, lol

Thank you Madrid for all the kind words. It's a comfort during this hard time and I really do appreciate it. :hugs:

Thanks very much for the advice and the welcome ladies, much appreciated :)

Allie sorry you're feeling sad about your friend having another baby, its totally understandable, my family and friends seem to be having babies left right and centre, and everytime one is born you smile, congratulate them and tell them how gorgeous their new bundle of joy is, don't get me wrong i don't begrudge them one little bit, i love them all to bits, it just rips on your heart strings because you want your own little bundle of joy.

I do think is that for those of us it doesn't happen so easily for, it will be such an amazing feeling when it does happen, and i always think you're so much more grateful when you've had to try harder and wait a long time for something you desperately want... though that's not much of a consolation beforehand but sending lots of baby :dust: to all of you that are trying.

I took 2 of the soya isoflavone tablets last night, with them being my first dose i wanted to see how i got on, I'm gonna take 4 before bed tonight and see how i get on with that dose, and gradually increase them.

Hope you're all enjoying your evening x

Yes, I agree. I don't begrudge them (THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!) their babies....I just want one too and after 14 years I'm just tired of waiting for my turn. Seems like I just keep ending up at the back of the baby line and never get to the front.

hi al ljust thought i wouldpop in and say hi xx ive not taken anything for 3 cycles now i have reistered with a new doctor has my last 1 was no help at all and they have put a referal in for me to a fs they are not promising i will be accepted but its a chance ive not had for 21 months xx :happydance: :happydance:

Good luck with that Julie!!

I'm on cd14 & had a second high in the cbfm. Waiting for O & very relaxed about the whole thing.

MrsP~ Yay at lest some 1 is doing some thing for you good to see you around.

Madrid~ good luck Hun hope the eggy comes out soon and make syou a sticky bean.

Good luck with that Julie!!

I'm on cd14 & had a second high in the cbfm. Waiting for O & very relaxed about the whole thing.

hi esther im the same im not stressing anymore just relaxing and waiting xx

MrsP~ Yay at lest some 1 is doing some thing for you good to see you around.

Madrid~ good luck Hun hope the eggy comes out soon and make syou a sticky bean.

hi thanks traci they are not promising anything but were so nice when i told him how long i had been trying my other docs just ignored me so its a refreshing change wish i had changed sooner i feel like i have wasted 21 months xx

It took us 22 month to get preg with Lucas so i know how you feel my doc wouldn't do any thing as we already had Rueben. Hope some thing gets sorted for you and soon.

It's been such a long time with no posts in here! What happened? I hope you are all well and getting BFPs on the way!!

Hey im still here! Was just waiting on some new posts to reply to!

I am trying clomid next cycle I think, sick of waiting already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->