Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Lol my hubby is the same he knows my cycle better than me lol,im really excited for you

Well, it was a BFN this morning, but it's still early. My temp went a bit lower this morning and I've had a little light spotting, so I don't know which way this will go. I'm feeling VERY PMS-ish today, but that could go either way too. When I was pregnant before, my dh commented that before we found out I was AWFUL like PMS.

Nothing new here today. BFN this morning at 10dpo, but my temp went back up a bit, so that's encouraging. :)

10dpo is still early Allie. Don't give up just yet, if your temps are high you still have a chance.

Yes, I agree Madrid. I haven't lost hope yet or anything. Just reporting in. :) I think last time I was pregnant I didn't get a positive until after I had missed AF.

allie~ I think you only ov'd on cd 21 so it only makes you 10DPO today as your temp went down at 2dpo but back up then carred on going up from there. Good luck.

Madrid~ How are you getting on?

Is Mrs P still around?

Tmr ~ i thought that about allies chart but wasn't positive so didn't say anything lol

aliie ~ fx'd hun

I am 5dpo i think and wanting to test already pmsl

I've wondered the same thing. The things that make me think it's correct on the chart are that I had O pain that day (although not as strongly as I've experienced in the past), EWCM, and my hair started falling out from that point on. Progesterone does that to me and there's very little of it until ovulation and on months when I don't O, it doesn't fall out unless I take natural progesterone. There are also examples of people having "fall back temps" after O and their charts look like mine with that dip. (I can't find an explanation as to why that would happen though.) So I'm thinking FF may have it right, but I really don't know as it could reasonably be either one. It doesn't really matter to me. I just want to have a baby, however it happens. :) But yes, you're right. It could still be too early to get anything on a test.

Well allie and alin3 I hope you both will get your bfp's this cycle.

I'm ok tmr. Had my scan today and nothing conclusive until my next appt with the doctor on 22nd June. On cd5 here and in the boring part of the cycle too

Okay, this may be TMI, but I can't seem to get anywhere with googling it and thought someone here might know what's going on. I decided to check my cervix today to see what position it's in. It's felt normal up until now when I've checked it every once in a while. When I checked it a little while ago, I noticed it's like there's a bump at the opening rather than there being a dimple. Anybody have any idea why that could be? I've had a polyp once before that the doctor just twisted off, but this feels very different from that.

I'm sorry but I have no idea of what that could be allie.

allie you can get little lumps on cervix they are cysts but do go on there own

Madrid~ Good luck hope every thing turns out ok for you. Will they give you any thing to help next time you get your BFP?

Allie~ I have had that it feels like a biggish lump? My doc said it was just a blocked ducked and very normal to have but if you are worred get it look at.

Hey, sorry not been around. Af finally came. I've had a crap wk with hormones and feeling miserable.

Glad of a fresh start and taking clomid this month :)

Dani~ Sorry AF got you hope you get your BFP this month and it is a sticky 1

I have no idea if they'll give me something or not. for the time being I hope by next appt I'll have my bfp once again in June

Allie~ I have had that it feels like a biggish lump? My doc said it was just a blocked duct and very normal to have but if you are worried, get it looked at.

Instead of feeling a dimple in my cervix, I seem to have a little protrusion coming from it. I've had a cervical polyp once before, so I'm wondering if it could be another of those. I read yesterday that they can be caused by an increase in estrogen, and soy increases your estrogen. Perhaps 3 months of soy have caused one to grow? Not sure. I read that polyps bleed easily, so that could explain all of the spotting I've had this month and the heavy bleed I had about a week ago. I'd like to go to the doctor and get it looked at, but don't have the ability to do that at the moment. I'm not really alarmed like I felt yesterday. I've sort of settled down a bit since I remembered that polyp I had about 10 years ago. :)

Hey, sorry not been around. Af finally came. I've had a crap wk with hormones and feeling miserable.

Glad of a fresh start and taking clomid this month :)

So sorry AF got you! I hope the clomid does wonders for you and you have a LO on the way very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->