Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Mamatotwo - The first month I did 75mg, 150, 150, 175. And it moved my O from CD22 to CD14. :happydance: This month I'm doing 75, 150, 175, 175, 200. I would be perfectly happy keeping it at CD14, but a few days earlier would be just fine by me. To be safe, I'm considering the possibility I'll O on CD11 (assuming O 5 days after last dose, like last time). So I'm planning to :sex: CD7 and CD9-11. But we'll see how it goes... So what's your plan?!

Lollipopbop - Remind me, what CD did you O, and when did you guys :sex:??

Hey everyone! Got back from my Doctors appointment and it went well! My DD is May 12th but I estimated 16th cos I O later :wacko:

Meeting my midwife on 7th of October. I told her I was getting cramps and she looked worried in case of ectopic but I thought cramps were common? They're not painful or anything! Hoping everything goes well :)

How is everyone else? xoxo

exciting news lollipopbop!! cramps are defo common - i guess just watch out for any severe cramps really....

love your new avatar too!
x

Just popping by to say I've just had my positive opk! A vast improvement on last months cycle!

lollipop - glad your appt went well, and hopefully that dr didnt get u worried...cramps are very normal during early pregnancy. and just like rjsmam said very painful cramps are the ones to be worried about. :)

pink bow :happydance: yayyy for the +opk!!!! hope u catch that egg hun!!!

Thanks rjsmam and babykiser! Was getting nervous but my SIL is 5mo PG and said she has been having cramps since day 1.

Pink Bow - Yay!! BD BD! Good luck xo

7th of October is just around the corner Lollipopbop!! How exciting!!!

X

On CD 3, taking 80 mg soy on CD 1-5. :happydance: I'm not really feeling any side effects yet. Not sure if I'm going to get OPKs or not, I think DH just wants to :sex: daily/every other day as soon as AF is over....:blush:

I'm really hoping for a BFP, since we've been NTNP 11 months for a very much wanted baby!

Congrats, Lollipopbop. :hugs:

P.S. I read somewhere that soy on CD 1-5 vs say, 2-7 has a higher chance of multiples! Has anyone else heard this?

Congrats on the BFP Lolli!!!!
I wanted to throw out there my opinion for those of you with long cycles trying to decide what days to take soy-- I don't recommend taking it in the earlier days. My first cycle with soy I did days 5-9 (or maybe it was 4-8) and O'd earlier than normal (on CD 20)- ended up with a 32 day cycle. This time I did days 2-6 with an increasing dose. I O'd on CD 29. It is now CD 45 and I am miserable!! BFNs, my breasts feel (and look- the only positive:blush:) like I have implants, which is extremely painful, and I have been spotting bright red blood the last 7 days. My doc is putting me on Prometrium to hopefully start my period in TEN DAYS. UGGGHHH!! This is so frustrating and uncomfortable. My cycles were actually starting to get better before this.
So, long story short, if you are going to try soy (which I won't again, but don't regret), start on day 4 or 5!!

*I should add, this isn't the first time I've had a problem like this, it's just that things were MUCH better with taking soy later*

I wanted to throw out there my opinion for those of you with long cycles trying to decide what days to take soy-- I don't recommend taking it in the earlier days. My first cycle with soy I did days 5-9 (or maybe it was 4-8) and O'd earlier than normal (on CD 20)- ended up with a 32 day cycle. This time I did days 2-6 with an increasing dose. I O'd on CD 29. It is now CD 45 and I am miserable!! BFNs, my breasts feel (and look- the only positive:blush:) like I have implants, which is extremely painful, and I have been spotting bright red blood the last 7 days. My doc is putting me on Prometrium to hopefully start my period in TEN DAYS. UGGGHHH!! This is so frustrating and uncomfortable. My cycles were actually starting to get better before this.
So, long story short, if you are going to try soy (which I won't again, but don't regret), start on day 4 or 5!!

*I should add, this isn't the first time I've had a problem like this, it's just that things were MUCH better with taking soy later*

I'm taking mine CD 1-5, hoping I don't have those issues!

Mamatotwo - The first month I did 75mg, 150, 150, 175. And it moved my O from CD22 to CD14. :happydance: This month I'm doing 75, 150, 175, 175, 200. I would be perfectly happy keeping it at CD14, but a few days earlier would be just fine by me. To be safe, I'm considering the possibility I'll O on CD11 (assuming O 5 days after last dose, like last time). So I'm planning to :sex: CD7 and CD9-11. But we'll see how it goes... So what's your plan?!

Lollipopbop - Remind me, what CD did you O, and when did you guys :sex:??

Well I am on day cd23 4 dpo so if I do not get pregnant I think i will try 4-8 or 3-7 with an increasing dose. I got pregnant last month on 6-9 but it did not stick. Should have probably done 3-7 this month as it is right in the middle not too early or not too late.

Lollipopbop, I would love to know that too, also what days you took soy and the dose. I find it interesting to see the different doses and days that end in a BFP. Oh and congrats again.

Oh no! That sounds horrible. I think you might be right for some people that later is better. I will have to see what this month brings since I went from days 6-9 to 2-6. The good news is that it did not push my O day back any. I guess really it is a bit of trial and error isn't it. I was hoping to O earlier, now I am just thankful it stayed the same. I am so sorry you are having such a terrible time. I hope that you get an answer soon. :hugs:

K, so sorry you had a rough time on Soy.. hopefully you either get AF or your :bfp: soon so you don't have to wait any longer..

I took Soy last cycle on CD2-6, this cycle I'm trying CD3-7.. My O date wasn't pushed back, or moved forward, so like you Mamatotwo, I'm very thankful for that! i'll be happy if it stays around CD20 again this cycle

FF just gave me my first ever cross hairs on Tuesday! :flower: I took soy cd 3 - 7. Good luck ladies!

Hiya ladys can i join in with yous. I did soy 1-5 this month and ov'd on cd12 insted of 15 like last month. Iam now 7dpo and it looks like my chart is tri any 1 else think so?

I dont have any preg simps thow but i didnt with my lo.

Welcome tr1234!! I'm also ttc baby number 3. Hope is a soy baby for you as well!!!

Congrats bili!!

Welcome rin731!! Good luck with your soy cycle!! It may be better to increase your dosage on cd4 & 5.

k12345t I don't know about the effects of taking soy on different days. I've only tried it cd3-7 and got my bfp so..... I was thinking about what days I was going to take soy again because taking it in different days may ruin my cycle and my chances. So at least for this time I'll take it cd3-7 again.

X

so sorry k12345t - that sounds hard going!

i'm 10dpo today... i think.. was feeling so hopeful as my last soy cycle i had spotting from 8dpo.. and this cycle i've had lots of new symptoms.. but my temp has dropped today :nope: boooo

Don't worry rjsman!!! the drop may well be implantation and many ladies have more than one drop in the 2ww and then are pregnant. The main thing is that you aren't spotting now. That's excellent news anyway!!!

X

Hey everyone :D
I too had long cycles and that's the reason I tried Soy.. The cycle before I tried Soy was 60+ days and I didn't O until CD50 something :wacko: so there was no chance of figuring out when to BD, I lost hope! With Soy, I O'ed on CD20 and I felt it so I hope it's a strong egg and my bean sticks! :D

This is how I took Soy -

CD2 - 40mg
CD3 - 80mg
CD4 - 120mg
CD5 - 160mg
CD6 - 200mg

Good luck! This thread is the best and is responsible for so many BFPs.. including mine and I hope there's many more to come xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->