Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

hi Nat,

Im Leanne im mostly found in the still birth section but fit in here too x

Our baby boy Charlie was fell asleep at 20 weeks a post mortem after his birth showed he had a haemoglgia (sp) of the left liver lobe..

apart from his swollen tummy he was perfect in every way - my pics are in the SB section x

im currently 11 weeks pregnant with number 3 and terrified xx

Hope u dont mind me just popping in to offer congratulations and hugs.

I know the pregnancy thread in sb section got me thru my pregnancy.

Big :hugs: and floaty :kiss:

Xxx

Hello :wave: Can i join you? Thanks for starting this Nats. Just what i need at the moment.

We are not officially TTC yet but hopefully will be soon.
I'm Kim.
We lost our baby just over 2 weeks ago at 20 weeks gestation. Waiting for spotting to finish and AF to appear at the moment, and hoping that test results will give us the all-clear to go ahead with TTC. How long did your test/PM results take to come through?
We were told 6-8 wks, but really hoping it will be this year.
We already have two boys aged 4 and 6 so are very lucky.

Congrats again Nats on your pregnancy and congrats to you also Leanne, sorry you both lost your little Charlies, I can completly understand why you are feeling terrified.

Thank u :hugs:

Pregnancy had its complications at the end but thanks 2 everyone on bnb and a fantastic care plan leo is here to tell the story.

Xxx

Hello :wave: Can i join you? Thanks for starting this Nats. Just what i need at the moment.

I'm Kim.
We lost our baby just over 2 weeks ago at 20 weeks gestation. Waiting for spotting to finish and AF to appear at the moment, and hoping that test results will give us the all-clear to go ahead with TTC. How long did your test/PM results take to come through?

Congrats again Nats on your pregnancy and congrats to you also Leanne, sorry you both lost your little Charlies, I can completly understand why you are feeling terrified.
Hi Kim,
You are in the same situation as us. I havent been spotting and had an AF one month and a week after we lost little Maeve.
We were told 8 to 12 weeks, but as it turned out we have been made to wait just over 12.

Haveing our own group is a great idea as I am already stressing and getting upset about TTC.
I had a terible sense of foreboding during my poregnancy with Maeve, and its back already about her future brother or Sister.
xxxx

Hello! Thank you for making this thread :)
I lost my son at 16 weeks gestation however the hospital found no reason fo his death. we named him Jacob. My period has oficially ended yesterday and we're going to start trying again straight away and see what happens. I'm hoping that I don't go through the same experience next time xxx

I hope I have a short TTC time aswell. By the sounds of it I'm fairly fertile. It took 2 months of TTC for my daughter and one month of TTC for Jacob. I hoped for a son but after this loss I just want a healthy baby :)

Hi im Claire and I lost my son Frazer at 23 weeks due to partial molar pregnancy with triploidy. Its very rare that babies in a partial molar pregnancy make it past the first few weeks,let alone make it to 2nd tri so im very proud of my little fighter. Its been 8 months since I lost him and i miss him so much every day.

Due to my follow up for the partial molar we werent allowed to TTC for 6 months but we cheated and started TTC in the 6th month and i was lucky and got my bfp straight away.

I am now 12/13 weeks...just waiting for my dating scan on thur to confirm which it is. Xxx

Hi im Claire and I lost my son Frazer at 23 weeks due to partial molar pregnancy with triploidy. Its very rare that babies in a partial molar pregnancy make it past the first few weeks,let alone make it to 2nd tri so im very proud of my little fighter. Its been 8 months since I lost him and i miss him so much every day.

Due to my follow up for the partial molar we werent allowed to TTC for 6 months but we cheated and started TTC in the 6th month and i was lucky and got my bfp straight away.

I am now 12/13 weeks...just waiting for my dating scan on thur to confirm which it is. Xxx

:hi: claire
sorry for your loss of frazier..:hugs:

and congratulations on your pregnancy:flower:
how are you feeling about your scan on thurs?
hope it all goes well... i imagine your dates will be more accurate!!:thumbup:

Aww thanks hun xx im really nervous to be honest. Ive had 3 early scans as i was bleeding on and off for a week when i was about 5 weeks but all looked ok then (but it looked like baby was measuring a week smaller than i thought i was).

Ive bought a doppler too and listening to baby's hb is really reassuring!

I'm Kim.

:hi:
Welcome Kim..:friends:
How are you doing?
My spotting lasted for ages after charlie..finished about 3 weeks after birth...
My PM results took about 5-6 weeks to come back... its seemed an eternity and really started to get to me towards the end of that time.. ijust wanted charlie back so we could have our funeral and cremation....
What have you decided to do? sorry i don't remember if u said but what sex was your baby? did you name him/her?

Have u decided to wait till after PM results to TTC ?
Massive hugs Kim, I know what hell u are going thru at the moment... We'll be here for you >>>> :friends:

I'm doing okay thanks - still very much up and down but it is getting easier.
We didn't find out what sex our baby was and we didn't name him/her. It all happened so quickly - I was having pains/contractions for a few days - rang Assessment unit a few times and was told it was normal and take paracetomol. Eventually managed to get an appointment and had scan which revealed baby had no HB - this was at 10am. Took tablet at 12 and baby was born 3 hours later. I'm 99% sure I was already in labour - hence the quickness (sorry, not sure if that is a word!). We were in shock tbh - and didn't have a chance to absorb what was happening, the choices we would need to make etc.

For a few days after the birth I had very intense feelings of guilt and disloyalty as we didn't see or hold our baby - but I'm ok with that now, we did what felt right for us at the time. We have the baby's foot/hand prints at home.
I am pretty sure we will find out if the baby was a boy/girl when we get PM results.

I'm not sure if we will wait for PM/test results before TTC - we will see how we feel when AF has been and gone.

I didn't get any milk in which I was very confused about - did everyone else?

I have started to convince myself that our baby had died a few weeks before we found out- would explain no milk, as hormones had already dropped. And would also explain the lack of movement I felt.
I was also surprised at how small the babys hand/footprints were - handprint could fit inside my thumbnail.

I'm still just trying to make sense of everything that happened.

Hi Claire
So sorry to hear you lost Frazer.
Congrats on your pregnancy. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh