Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Hello! Thank you for making this thread :)
I lost my son at 16 weeks gestation however the hospital found no reason fo his death. we named him Jacob. My period has oficially ended yesterday and we're going to start trying again straight away and see what happens. I'm hoping that I don't go through the same experience next time xxx

Hi Lilybelle
I'm sorry you lost your son also.
Good luck with the TTC - how long did it take for you to get your first AF?

hi girls do you mind if i join? i lost my son jamie @14+3 on 22nd october 2010 this is my 2nd 2nd tri loss i lost my son paul @ 24+3 21 march 2003 i had two early mc last year in march and aug ive stopped bleeding and me and paul have decided to try again we have been bd every 2nd day in the hope to catch the fertile time during after birth im not sure when i will ovulate as i have pcos and im on met for it again so its like starting fresh can anyone else suggest when they ovulated after they stopped spotting ? x

Hi jenny25
I'm so sorry for your lossed, I really cannot imagine going through this twice as well as having 2 early miscarriages. I'm so sorry.
Really hope you get lucky this time xx

thanks hun well im temping to see what happens i roughly had my first af around 19 days after the d&c so i dont know if it will be the same cause it was a birth if you get me im not gonna give up hope or anything lets see how it goes x

Hi, again, hope no one minds me posting :flower: just tell me to bugger off if u like :haha:

Jenny - im sorry for ur loss of paul and jamie :-( after kaspers birth i bled for 7-10days, then conceived leo 26 days after the birth, so never got af. Found out i was 4+3wks pg just 6+ wks after kasper was born.

Good luck to all those ttc :dust: x

Hi...found you!!

I'll write more later I just wanted to get subscribed tonight but I'm ttc after losing my little boy Joe at 17 weeks, he had a chromosomal disorder triploidy.
I'm about to poas in the morning, due to persuasive babesx3 :rofl: :hugs: I'm not massively hopeful though as I had an ectopic and only have 1 tube and think this could have been a tubeless side month :wacko:

Hello! Thank you for making this thread :)
I lost my son at 16 weeks gestation however the hospital found no reason fo his death. we named him Jacob. My period has oficially ended yesterday and we're going to start trying again straight away and see what happens. I'm hoping that I don't go through the same experience next time xxx

Hi Lilybelle
I'm sorry you lost your son also.
Good luck with the TTC - how long did it take for you to get your first AF?

Thank you :)
It took a month after everything stopped passing :)

Got the house to myself this morning which is lovely - doesn't happen very often.
Went to see GP yesterday who has signed me off work for another 2 weeks - will be 4 weeks in total. How long did everyone else have off work?
At the moment I can't see myself going back in 2 weeks - I'm finding it very hard to be around groups of people and stressful situations. I'm only part-time but a teacher so its hard work.

I hope you get some reassurance at docs today Nats - I'm sure everythings okay :hugs:

Take as much time as you need. I went back too early.
You could try popping in to see your collegues.
You can also ask for a phased return.
I have been thinking of you.
xxxxxx

Thanks Maevesmummy - hope you are doing okay xxx

hi all, I don't belong here but wanted to see where one of my best buddies was hanging out (babesx3).having seen every stage she went through broke my heart and little Charlie was gorgeous little boy!
Good luck to all who are pg and ttc, your all a true inspiration and i hope you all have a happy and healthy 9months xxxxx

hey girls im doing alright been abit up and down parts of it is in my journal so i do appologise if i dont post every day here but feel free to stalk me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->