Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Kelly!!!! :happydance: Congrats, I think your little Hannah is and will always look out for her mommy. :hugs: Wishing you a very healthy and peaceful 9 months!

I am very happy to say that I got my true :bfp: this morning, as I suspected my trigger never left but now my test lines are dark enough from the squinters I was getting to feel comfortable saying it. I got my first true (just didn't believe it) positive on friday the 13th, the 6 months anniversary of the loss of our daughter, maybe Hannah was looking out for me after all. :cry:

Oh wow I am so very happy for you...this is fantastic news x

I am very happy to say that I got my true :bfp: this morning, as I suspected my trigger never left but now my test lines are dark enough from the squinters I was getting to feel comfortable saying it. I got my first true (just didn't believe it) positive on friday the 13th, the 6 months anniversary of the loss of our daughter, maybe Hannah was looking out for me after all. :cry:

Kelly9, congratulations, that is wonderful news - your little Hannah is truly looking out for you.
Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.:hugs:

Wow Kelly thats fab news!! congratulations :happydance: How are you feeling? Do you know what extra care etc you will have this time :hugs:

Collie what a cutie you have in your avatar, huge congrats!

I don't think I'll have much extra care as our daughter had a specific condition that is not genetic but I do have an av fistula in my uterus so they may scan me a bit more frequently, it all depends on what my OB says. I guess I'm high risk now for every pregnancy cause I have a higher risk of haemorrhaging during labour and c sections would put me at high risk for bleeding as well (though I hope to never have one of those). I don't expect my dating scan will be before 7 weeks so mid august then I hope to get one for right around 9-10 weeks to settle my nerves then I'll have the usual 12 week screen, it'll be this one that scares me as our daughters condition was noticed at the 12 week scan.

I'm feeling pretty good I'm super early only 3+3 I found out at 3+1! So just achey back and boobs, tiredness and cramps. Ms will likely kick in in about 2 weeks or so.

:happydance: Amazing news Kelly!! I am so happy for you! Congrats hun - wow Friday 13th was lucky for you!

Its funny that I got my BFP a few days after the 7 month mark, and heard of other who got their BFP around the 6 month mark of their angels.......

I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months, congrats again xxxxxx:thumbup:

Unfortunately friday the 13th isn't lucky for me, we lost Hannah Jan friday the 13th but the bfp did make me smile and feel excited this time around, thats why I feel Hannah was looking out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->