Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

So I'm finally pupo with my twin embies whom I've nicknamed "luck and love" official test date isn't till may 15th but I'll be testing at 10 or 11dpo on the 7th or 8th of this month, so one week to go. Hopefully I will get my rainbow or maybe a double rainbow.

So I'm finally pupo with my twin embies whom I've nicknamed "luck and love" official test date isn't till may 15th but I'll be testing at 10 or 11dpo on the 7th or 8th of this month, so one week to go. Hopefully I will get my rainbow or maybe a double rainbow.

stick little beans - sending you lots of baby dust

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck Kelly, I hope this works out for you, I will be checking back for progress xxx

I don't know if it's going to result in a bfp I've had zero symptoms which is a little alarming and depressing, with both my other pregnancies I had cramping and sore boobs. We'll see test day is 3-5 days away.

Hopefully Kelly its a case of 'all pregnancies are different' I still have everything crossed for you xx Good luck hun xx

Thanks! I managed not to test today which is good cause I'm only 8dpo. Just got to make it through Sunday now.

Thanks! I managed not to test today which is good cause I'm only 8dpo. Just got to make it through Sunday now.

Hi kelly, sending you lots of baby dust. Hope you get your BFP this month.:hugs:

I tested at 9 and 10dpo and they were neg, am hoping it was just to early but I have zero symptoms too which is more bothering then the early negative tests I did. I'm afraid I don't have much hope left. I'm testing tomorrow at 12dpo.

I tested at 9 and 10dpo and they were neg, am hoping it was just to early but I have zero symptoms too which is more bothering then the early negative tests I did. I'm afraid I don't have much hope left. I'm testing tomorrow at 12dpo.

Hi, it may be a little early, there`s still hope.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know it was early but my complete and utter lack of any symptoms makes it hard to believe that I am. Testing tomorrow, I'm super scared cause I know whatever the results tomorrow they are likely right. I'm so afraid to see a bfn after everything we've been through.

It was neg. Not much chance it will change in the coming days.

I'm sorry it was negative Kelly :( I really truly had everything crossed for you. Still hoping it could change though. What happens is this cycle is unsuccessful? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->