Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

We hope to get in for another fresh cycle and spend another 9000 dollars but we're going to be moving soon so time is tight.

We hope to get in for another fresh cycle and spend another 9000 dollars but we're going to be moving soon so time is tight.

Sorry it was a negative kelly9 - keeping everything crossed for you that next time it works out.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Kelly I'm sorry. FX that next time is the lucky cycle. Hope your ok. xxx

Lisa I see in your siggy you are 'trying for a rainbow' woweeee you got him to change his mind!! Hows it all going?xxx

Oh Kelly I'm sorry. FX that next time is the lucky cycle. Hope your ok. xxx

Lisa I see in your siggy you are 'trying for a rainbow' woweeee you got him to change his mind!! Hows it all going?xxx

Hi Gemma, yes our hospital appoinment last week was good and DH agreed to TTC straight away!!!

Hopefully i will be PG soon and once i am the hospital will see me every 2 weeks to scan me. Nothing is guaranteed, but they have promised to offer us the best care possible and if we are unlucky enough to lose another they have promised not to let us get as far as we did last time.

I feel safe that we are in good hands and will have to see what happens.

I think I will be OV in the next couple of days, so it is all systems go at the moment. DH was going to go out with mates on Saturday night(first time in ages) but has made his excuses as he has other things to attend to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see from another post that your LP is really short, I think mine is about 10 days so i`m hoping that will be ok.

Keeping everything crossed for you.

Keep me updated on how it is going and I will let you know how we are getting on too.xxxxxxxx

Good on your hubby for being otherwise engaged on Saturday! Love him! I have everything crossed for you. Good luck xxx

Hope next cycle gives you your bfp, Kelly. :hugs:

Good luck, dancareoi, hope your ttc journey is a short one! :flower:

^ me too, we can't afford much more treatment. We'll be borrowing money from our parents this time.

Hi Kelly

This thread is in my saved threads so I do see if anyone posts. I think its gone quiet.

How are you getting on?

I got my BFP 6 weeks ago, but last week I found out it was ectopic (I was 9 weeks) so I had emergency surgery to remove the baby and my tube. So just more bad luck for me! I just feel like its another set back which is hard to take. I felt so positive that everything was going to be fine too so it was a massive shock to find out it was ectopic and that I was very lucky it hadnt ruptured especially as I got so far along too compared with most ectopics.

oh bride I'm so sorry it ended like that. I'd be shocked to. Why did they take the tube if it hadn't ruptured? I really hope you get your forever rainbow, life just isn't fair sometimes.

I'm pupo again, 7dpo with 1 perfect blast and really feeling more positive about this cycle. Won't know for another week though if it's worked, trying not to test early to avoid the disappointment from getting all those negatives last time.

Oh I have everything crossed this is your lucky cycle! Its about time that you got your rainbow! Please keep me updated!

My tube couldnt be saved as the baby was too big at 9 weeks, it would have been far too damaged to leave it in there after removing the baby and the risk of another ectopic would be much higher if it was left, so it was better to remove it.

Got to wait now 3 months before trying again. I guess its lucky I get married in 2 weeks so its helping to take my mind off the crap thats been thrown at me!!

Fingers are crossed for you hun xx

Getting married will certainly pass the time for you :hugs:

I will keep you updated even if it's just you :) I'm feeling so much better about this cycle then the last and mentally I'm in better shape. Tomorrow marks 6 months since we lost our daughter. I can't believe it's been 6 months already.

This is saved for me well, it has been quiet..

Sorry to hear that, bride2b :hugs:

FX for you Kelly! :dust:

I'm trying to conceive again, tried this cycle but I ovulated a couple of days early. So hopefully the end of this month or early August goes smoothly.

good luck pinkorblue I hope you get your rainbow soon to.

I'm pupo again, 7dpo with 1 perfect blast and really feeling more positive about this cycle. Won't know for another week though if it's worked, trying not to test early to avoid the disappointment from getting all those negatives last time.

good lucky Kelly, I really hope you get your BFP you deserve it so much xx

good lucky Kelly, I really hope you get your BFP you deserve it so much xx

mhazzab - many congratulations on the birth of your rainbow daughter.:baby:

kelly9 - FX for you this month.:dust:

bride2b - hope you are doing ok.:hugs:

mhazzab lots of congratulations!

Well I'll know in a few short days, till then I'm trying to keep busy.

So happy to see some of the old faces on here and with great news to.

Thanks guys...it's nice to have something to smile about again. No problems at all this pregnancy, I hope that gives you a little hope.

I often pop in here, but don't always post.

Sending you both lots of baby dust x

I am very happy to say that I got my true :bfp: this morning, as I suspected my trigger never left but now my test lines are dark enough from the squinters I was getting to feel comfortable saying it. I got my first true (just didn't believe it) positive on friday the 13th, the 6 months anniversary of the loss of our daughter, maybe Hannah was looking out for me after all. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->