Light cramping after sex

JessP

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has experienced light cramping directly after intercourse. It doesn't happen all the time, and it's not as bad as menstrual cramps, but it's definitely there. Googling just makes me turn into a giant reproductive hypochondriac. :wacko:

My husband and I are trying for our first; I take a test late next week, so I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to any of this stuff.

This has happened a couple times before, but I've always just brushed it off. Now that I want a human inside me I'm thinking very differently now though, any reassurance would be awesome!

Nobody? :( Sorry if it's tmi, I'm new.

Hi hun didn't want to read and run.
I have experienced this around ovulation a few times in past cycles around ovulation and just put it down to that.
Sorry can't help much x

Could be from ovulation. That generally happens to me around my ovulation time. Now that I am pregnant, I am sore after intercourse every time lol. Good luck to you! Hope you get a BFP soon! :thumbup:

I get cramps around ovulation and when you orgasm your uterus has mild contractions this might be what your feeling after sex.

I just experienced this last night and it was during ovulation time. I haven't experienced this in previous cycles and think it may have had to do with the poSition. Maybe it's the same for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->