Lighter line today and then negative at docs.

Xpecta

Reaction score
Taken September 26 at around Noon.

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/Xpecta/Mobile%20Uploads/20160926_132842_1.jpg

This is from this morning (27th) with fmu. Although I did empty my bladder a few hours before I woke up.

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/Xpecta/Mobile%20Uploads/20160927_094246_1.jpg

Is this too light to be a viable pregnancy? I got a blood test done. Just waiting for results.

My dr urine test was negative when the blood test was positive. Lab techs are not going to squint at a test like we do.

Urine concentration can very, and dye can very on each test so you can not say if the pregnancy is viable that way.

That being said, my chemical in July the tests never darkened for 5 days then became fainter, and on the 7th day it was negative, and I miscarried.

Your situation can go anyway so it is best to try and not worry, and wait for the blood test( I know it is hard, I am sort of in the same boat)

I hope you and I have sticky babies!

What dpo are you ?i know women that have gotten lighter lines then darker later . Could be your urine was diluted and you are super early .

I'm not entirely sure.... according to my period Calendar, I'm 4 days late which would put me at about 18 dpo. But I'm fairly certain I ovulated late which if that's true, it would put me at about 13 dpo.

I should be getting the results tomorrow. I'll probably also test tomorrow too.

So I just took this one at around 8:30 pm and it wasn't necessarily a hold. What do you think? I can see it, but still so light.
https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/Xpecta/Mobile%20Uploads/20160927_202856.jpg

It may just be that you used very concentrated urine on the first test or that it had a lot of dye in it, hopefully your tests will get darker :hugs:

I don't think it was more concentrated though. I had gone to the bathroom twice before I took the first test. Within 2 hours. So I don't know...

But anyways, This is actually a better photo of the test I did this evening.

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/Xpecta/Mobile%20Uploads/20160927_223757.jpg

My dr urine test was negative when the blood test was positive. Lab techs are not going to squint at a test like we do.

Urine concentration can very, and dye can very on each test so you can not say if the pregnancy is viable that way.

That being said, my chemical in July the tests never darkened for 5 days then became fainter, and on the 7th day it was negative, and I miscarried.

Your situation can go anyway so it is best to try and not worry, and wait for the blood test( I know it is hard, I am sort of in the same boat)

What's your situation right now? How are you doing? I hope we both have sticky babes too!!

That last tests looks good in the last pic you posted. I hope you have just been using different strengths of wee, good luck with the blood results!!

That last tests looks good in the last pic you posted. I hope you have just been using different strengths of wee, good luck with the blood results!!

Yeah, that's what I thought! I'm feeling more relaxed now. I don't know why I'm overthinking it so much.

The line is definitely clear in that last picture, hope it gets darker for you X

The test in the last pic looks much darker. fx for your blood results xx

Thanks guys! My fmu this morning was pretty light. At first I thought it was negative. After it sat for a bit, I saw the line. When I compared it to the others though it looked similar. Now I'm out of tests so I'll just have to wait I guess. Ugh.

What's your situation right now? How are you doing? I hope we both have sticky babes too!!

I am now 11dpo and obsessing over lines like you lol.
I'm terrified I'm going to have a chemical again. I took a test when I woke up at 3 am and my test was lighter than my previous test.
So I spent the next 1.5 hours stressing about it until I could finally fall back asleep.
It's hard to step away from the tests when I have 30+ wondfos under the sink! Each time I take one I feel worse :(

Congrats on your new BFP, Mearly! I was hoping you'd be expecting again soon after your miscarriage. Hope all goes wonderfully xxxxxx

I don't think it was more concentrated though. I had gone to the bathroom twice before I took the first test. Within 2 hours. So I don't know...

But anyways, This is actually a better photo of the test I did this evening.

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/Xpecta/Mobile%20Uploads/20160927_223757.jpg

This line is much more obvious, so you seem to be getting some progression. When I was pg with my daughter (who's now almost 3), I got a positive OPK but didn't ovulate for over a week afterwards - must have geared up to and then it was delayed. I don't think my HCG was slow-rising as once I had that first BFP the lines darkened nicely and the Clearblue Digi weeks indicator progressed as expected and my scan dates tied in with the later ovulation date.
It's really hard to judge tests according to a possible ovulation date as it'a so easy to be out. This pg is the only time I actually KNEW when I ovulated. My husband and I had an oops moment and I thought I couldn't be far from ovulation time. I felt ovulation pains the next day, which I can't say I usually notice but I was paying extra attention. I must have ovulated that day too as baby measured a few days bigger than expected on the scan but I couldn't have conceived any earlier as we hadn't had sex for several weeks before that time.
Good luck with your tests xxxxxx

So, talked to Doc. He says I'm pregnant but I'm SO early on. My beta is only at 53 right now. Which adds up to my late ovulation I experienced. So I guess that my light tests make sense. So I'm getting another test on Friday to see how it's progressing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->