Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Dream it sounds like baby is feeling good so hang in there!

The NT scan isnt accurate at all after 13+ weeks I firget the exact day 5 or 6.

Hope your all good today.

Welcome heyluu

Does anyone do the Facebook page anymore? I know a few of the girls that were on it including the creator had a miscarriage. Is there a way to invite everyone who has joined since that was new. We still have I think only 12 members. I dunno maybe that's not even something y'all are interested in. Just a thought.

I tried to be added to the FB group a month or so ago, but the original creator had to approve me after being invited, and as far as i know, it hasn't happened yet.

I'll only be 14+1 at my scan, so hopefully that won't make too much of a difference. I'm not really worried about Down's, as I don't have any typical risk factors. I know it's still a possibility, but I'm more worried about Spinal Muscular Atrophy that runs in my family.

I've been researching 14 week gender scans, and I've basically read it can go either way. My OB is the one doing the scan, so I don't have to worry about an inexperienced tech. I love, love, love my OB, so I'll probably trust whatever he tells me. He's very experienced and brutally (nicely) honest.

Either way, I'm just super excited to see my Cupcake :) We haven't seen (her) since 10 weeks, and (she) basically just looked like a peanut with nubby arms and legs.

Keep the scan pictures coming, ladies! Anyone else have one Tuesday?

Does anyone do the Facebook page anymore? I know a few of the girls that were on it including the creator had a miscarriage. Is there a way to invite everyone who has joined since that was new. We still have I think only 12 members. I dunno maybe that's not even something y'all are interested in. Just a thought.

If the original poster is no longer around, maybe someone could start a new private group on there?

If the original poster is no longer around, maybe someone could start a new private group on there?

Yea I know. She is one of the ladies that miscarried. Unfortunately. At one time there was talk about her making another person a creator too so I wasn't sure if it happened. Is that something y'all are interested in? I would love to be on fb as well. I am not sure how to make a secret group though. Any takers?

I can make a group and add all the people already in the current group as well as anyone on here I suppose.

Just PM me your info.

Hi ladies! How are we all feeling?

Yey 14 weeks today for me!!:happydance::cloud9:

I just love getting to a new week each week, i'm finding it so exciting and looking up thing about new developments when the new week approaches!:coffee:

I have had some strechy, pulling feelings since Friday and seem to have definately popped out now. I was so pround wearing materity jeans yesterday! Was listening to the HB yesterday and it was so strong now.

Had a really busy week as we have moved yesterday so a full week of packing, great excuse being preg though as I didn't have to move anything! :haha: Now we are here in our rented place while our contracts all go though and we start work on our new penthouse, really can't wait and hope it's fone in time for the arrival. I'm really not trying to stress and hope things will fall into place.

DH has a 10 year old son and we haven't told him yet. It's not because we don't want him to know it's the fact that I'm not really caring for his mums side to know. We are thinking of telling him after our next scan on the 23rd where I will be 16 weeks. Does anyone else have a step son/daughter? Have you told yet? Also how will/did you tell him/her? I would like to do something speacial...so I need ideas! Anyone?!! :flower::flower:

Hi all,

Had my 12 week scan yesterday but they couldn't check nuchal translucency as baby is measuring 11 weeks :( I have to go back in a week for another.

The Dr when asked, said he was marginally concerned. I know when I ovulated as I had fertility treatment and have had 2 scans previously. Just hope that bub has a growth spurt this week.

Baby was wriggling all over the place though and heart beat was good :)

Just a little worried. We have delayed doing our big announcement

It is a great sign that baby was wriggling all around!! Try not to worry too much ( I know easier said than done), mine measured small at 8 wks , but by 11 it had caught up again....it can be normal xx:hugs:

ya ive tried adding people to the group multiple times, but it has to be approved by britni the creator of the group, and she hasn't responded to any of the requests. I think its better if we just start up another one!

ya ive tried adding people to the group multiple times, but it has to be approved by britni the creator of the group, and she hasn't responded to any of the requests. I think its better if we just start up another one!

Were there other girls on the facebook group that miscarried other than Brit? Were they still in the group? I don't have anyone straight on facebook... and I'd hate to accidentally re-add someone.

Were there other girls on the facebook group that miscarried other than Brit? Were they still in the group? I don't have anyone straight on facebook... and I'd hate to accidentally re-add someone.

Maybe wait for them to request to join again. To be safe

Thanks Maze for starting up another group!!! :)

AFM- I have my scan tomorrow!!! I am so excited!!!! I cant wait!

Have fun with your scan Junebugs!

I have mine on Friday, I'll be 13+1/13+2 depending. Can't believe Ive had to wait this long :(!

Good luck all those going for scans soon!

What is this facebook group? and how do i join?

Good luck all those going for scans soon!

What is this facebook group? and how do i join?

Just PM me with your facebook info. :)

I know sheffie was on there and I was thinking Erin did too

I know sheffie was on there and I was thinking Erin did too

If you remember their names could you PM me with them? I mean, their real names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->